NMM from 0.52.+to 0.70.+ ( important info, help, tips & tricks)

Alright, I've played around with it a bit, and a couple issues keep happening. I know it's on my end and I read about it somewhere and can't remember where.

1. My PC just stands there during the act while the NPC is animated.

2. Start in 3rd person, the camera panned back (only one time, that will probably be fixed when I figure this one out), only to stay behind my PC. Couldn't move the camera, and if I go into TFC, PC is invisible. I have to state that I play with a XBox controller. After all of these years, I could never get comfortable with K&M. So I'm sure using a controller is the reason for the camera problem.

21 hours ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

I'm referencing my favorite episodes. And yes, she was my favorite companion. Amy 2nd, I like River also, even though she wasn't a companion, she was just The Doctor's wife.

Any was my favorite first.. then Rose... Wasn't aware of River.

21 hours ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

Alright, I've played around with it a bit, and a couple issues keep happening. I know it's on my end and I read about it somewhere and can't remember where.

1. My PC just stands there during the act while the NPC is animated.

2. Start in 3rd person, the camera panned back (only one time, that will probably be fixed when I figure this one out), only to stay behind my PC. Couldn't move the camera, and if I go into TFC, PC is invisible. I have to state that I play with a XBox controller. After all of these years, I could never get comfortable with K&M. So I'm sure using a controller is the reason for the camera problem.

1. typically it is a NVSE problem. At least the most common solution.

2. regardless of comfort.. give the keyboard mouse a try to be sure it is something with  the controller. I don't use it but I believe there are key mapping that can be done on them. Could be mistaken.

More details should be moved to the Sexout or other support thread unless you believe it is an NMM issue as well.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:16 PM, RitualClarity said:

Any was my favorite first.. then Rose... Wasn't aware of River.

1. typically it is a NVSE problem. At least the most common solution.

2. regardless of comfort.. give the keyboard mouse a try to be sure it is something with  the controller. I don't use it but I believe there are key mapping that can be done on them. Could be mistaken.

More details should be moved to the Sexout or other support thread unless you believe it is an NMM issue as well.

Yeah, I didn't realize that I posted that issue on this thread. That's my fault. I guess I was tired then.

As for River, it was River Song, who turned out to be Amy & Rory's daughter from the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Version

• New features

• No new features.
  • Bugfixes

• Updated to latest Squid-Box.SevenZipSharp version, which includes some better error descriptions and performance improvements on extracting archives.
    • Made several fixes to reduce NullReferenceExceptions and other crashes (most now log errors and display error messages instead).

You can get it from https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases

• 1 month later...

New Version 15/02/2020

• New features

• No new features.
  • Bugfixes

• NMM is again able to properly retrieve patch notes on the program update window (starting from the next update, of course).
    • Updated 7z dll's to the 19.x release.
    • Fixed real-time plugin sorting after using LOOT (or any other external program) while NMM was open.

• 2 months later...

Hi all...

Can anyone help?  How to fix it...? LE version.

After -- "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition v3.4f-2666-3-4f" install... reinstall... install...  this happened. No change.  :cold_sweat:  it's a huge shit...

The game is stuttering ... discursively ...  :rage:

483253263_TESV2020-04-2722-57-09-19.jpg.ace16e56f1e6a6821487b8a0688a732d.jpg

Spoiler

309387427_TESV2020-04-2619-48-01-23.jpg.17a825a8760bd89f91dd4b147d3c01ef.jpg

Sziasztok...

Tud valaki segíteni? Hogyan javítható ...? LE verzió. Módszervezővel telepítettem. 

A "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition v3.4f-2666-3-4f" telepítés után... ez történt. Telepítés ...Újratelepítés ... nincs változás.

Hol van az ígért gyönyörű test? Ez egy hatalmas szar ...

Feltettem a HDT-PE cuccost és a dolgoknak még a fele sem fut jól. A többi szétesik, beragad, kinyúlik... undorító és hihetetlenül igénytelen.

A játék dadog ... szaggat és akadozik... Kiöntöttem "három búzasört" az ablakon erre a játszhatatlan vacakra. Katasztrófa... a bosszúságról nem is szólva.

2 hours ago, Sampon said:

Hi all...

Can anyone help?  How to fix it...? LE version.

After -- "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition v3.4f-2666-3-4f" install... reinstall... install...  this happened. No change.  :cold_sweat:  it's a huge shit...

The game is stuttering ... discursively ...  :rage:

483253263_TESV2020-04-2722-57-09-19.jpg.ace16e56f1e6a6821487b8a0688a732d.jpg

Hide contents

309387427_TESV2020-04-2619-48-01-23.jpg.17a825a8760bd89f91dd4b147d3c01ef.jpg

Sziasztok...

Tud valaki segíteni? Hogyan javítható ...? LE verzió. Módszervezővel telepítettem. 

A "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition v3.4f-2666-3-4f" telepítés után... ez történt. Telepítés ...Újratelepítés ... nincs változás.

Hol van az ígért gyönyörű test? Ez egy hatalmas szar ...

Feltettem a HDT-PE cuccost és a dolgoknak még a fele sem fut jól. A többi szétesik, beragad, kinyúlik... undorító és hihetetlenül igénytelen.

A játék dadog ... szaggat és akadozik... Kiöntöttem "három búzasört" az ablakon erre a játszhatatlan vacakra. Katasztrófa... a bosszúságról nem is szólva.

That is a Texture issue.

Start by finding a CBBE texture mod you like and installing it. Or, if you have one installed already, uninstall it completely and then reinstall it.

The fact that one body has no texture applied and the other has skin texture but no head texture is odd and points to there being another issue somewhere.

Also, are you using NMM (Nexus Mod Manager)?

On 4/28/2020 at 11:32 AM, Mez558 said:

That is a Texture issue.

**** reinstall... install...  this happened. No change. Yep! NMM.

I wrote ... didn't I?

The source of the error has been found.

-----

Óo... igaz. Nem a kínai nyelvet használtam. *bocsesz...

Meglett a hiba forrása... SKSE - hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics. Valaki egy szemetet rakott fel és én meg fölszedtem.... a francba! :rage:

Minden művelet után indítottam... és ez kibukott. Én meg agyilag összeomlottam.... :cold_sweat: persze... most se jó!

599273340_TESV2020-05-1117-33-48-15.jpg.4705e925601c0363834e8f0d97db6c0c.jpg

I wrote in the wrong place ... sorry ...

Mindig minden hibázik... borzalom! Rossz helyre írtam... bocsi...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

New version

• New features

• Cyberpunk 2077 game support.
    • New flat icons for the NMM UI, this is not an UI overhaul, I just couldn't stand the sight of those old school icons.
    • New Desktop icon (sometimes Windows may take a while to recognize it's been changed).
    • NMM official Discord channel link on the NMM UI.
    • NMM official development Patreon link on the NMM UI.
  • Bugfixes

• Fixed reported remaining download time (hours were missing).
    • Fixed Steam path detection for some games.
    • Fixed "scripts" folder management for Gamebryo game mods.
    • Removed NexusMods icons to avoid confusion: support and requests are no longer handled by the NexusMods team, please use the official Discord (there's really not a great consistency with the new game icons, but they're good enough for the time being).
    • Changed the color of the highlighted item in the game selection, the old one was making the game name unreadable.
    • Further tweaking to the mod uninstall process that could sometimes get stuck (usually it just acted like it was stuck).

• 3 weeks later...

New version

• New features

• Added SSEQuickAutoClean to the supported tools list.
  • Bugfixes

• Fixed a null reference crash when adding mods.
    • Fixed mod info retrival from info.xml files when manually adding mods.
    • Fixed automatic path retrieval for Fallout 3 GOTY.
    • Added new debug info to the profile switching progress bar.
    • Replaced old icons still sticking around in the download and mod activation monitors.
    • Removed outdated Nexus references.

Note: v0.80.1 was just a bugfix and is included in the above

• Fixed crash during the Restore Backup process.
  • Fixed install issue with Morrowind MWSE mods.
  • Fixed NMM hanging when pasing malformed mod descriptions.
  • Managed crashes during the Registered Mods scan.
  • LinkActivationTasks no longer causing the program to crash when failing to link mod files.
  • Better management of NexusModsAPIRepository errors that could cause the program to crash.

• 3 weeks later...

New version (soz, I've been playing Cyberpunk so not been checking regularly)

0.80.7 Hotfix

• New features

• Added Enderal Special Edition support.
  • Bugfixes

• [Hotfix 0.80.7] Fixed a few issues with the Enderal SE game mode.
    • Fixed mod addition seemingly getting stuck when downloading mods containing a lot of .txt files (eg. CBBE 3BA).
    • [Hotfix 0.80.6] Fixed an occurrence of NMM crashing when opening the Settings menu (this time it should work on any OS/culture setup).
    • Changed enable/disable icons for consistency with the old ones.
    • Added prompt to the Patreon/Discord buttons to make sure users know what's going on if the didn't look at the tooltip.
    • Profile switch optimization.

0.80.6 Hotfix

• New features

• Bugfixes

• Fixed mod addition seemingly getting stuck when downloading mods containing a lot of .txt files (eg. CBBE 3BA).
    • [Hotfix 0.80.6] Fixed an occurrence of NMM crashing when opening the Settings menu (this time it should work on any OS/culture setup).
    • Added prompt to the Patreon/Discord buttons to make sure users know what's going on if the didn't look at the tooltip.

• New features

• Bugfixes

• Fixed an occurrence of NMM crashing when opening the Settings menu.

0.80.4 (Cyberpunk Hotfix)

• New features

• Added support for Cyberpunk version 1.2 (or later), NMM will still be able to work with older versions ( CP2077 mods will be disabled on first run if the game version is 1.2 or higher since their current installation path is no longer valid).
    • Added support for Cyberpunk mods that require to be installed in the bin/x64 folder (they need to be archived with a bin/x64 or x64 folder to be properly recognized).
    • Added folder shortcut to NMM's config file.
    • Added TES4Edit to the Oblivion supported tools list.
  • Bugfixes

• Profile switch overhaul (lots of tweaks and fixes, still this won't fix already borked profiles!!!).
    • Improved compatibility with Oblivion modscripts (still far from being 100% compatible).

• New features

• Added TES4Edit to the Oblivion supported tools list.
  • Bugfixes

• Profile switch overhaul (lots of tweaks and fixes, still this won't fix already borked profiles!!!).
    • Improved compatibility with Oblivion modscripts (still far from being 100% compatible).

• 2 weeks later...

New version

• New features

• Added The Sims 4 game support.
  • Bugfixes

• Removed unused trace feedback that could bloat tracelog files for some games.
    • Tweaked Enderal SE path retrieval during game scan.
    • Fixed issue causing NMM to be unable to retrieve game mode settings.
    • Fixed issue causing NMM to prompt for mod upgrades when mod names contained dashes.
    • Fixed issue preventing mods to properly install when curly brackets were present in the file name.
    • Added the possibility to ignore specific file types during installation (to avoid cluttering mod directories with screenshots and readme files), currently only supported in Sims 4 game mode, more to be added on request.
    • Updated external libraries.

New Versions

0.80.10 Hotfix

• Hotfix 0.80.10

• Fixed XML scripted mods with no file destination causing NMM to be unable to install plugin files (XPMSE, CBBE 3BBB, JK's Lite, etc etc).
  • New features

• No new features.
  • Bugfixes

• Fixed random crash happening when installing new mods or sorting plugins using LOOT, caused by profile files getting locked.
    • Fixed installation path retrieval for Skyrim SE and Enderal.
    • Corrected Enderal SE launchers.
    • Fixed installation of mods with borked scripted installers (eg. Finding Susanna Alive for Skyrim SE).
    • Fixed a crash that could happen when trying to enable a plugin file that failed to link.
    • Fixed Sims 4 for localized versions of the game.

• New features

• No new features.
  • Bugfixes

• Fixed random crash happening when installing new mods or sorting plugins using LOOT, caused by profile files getting locked.
    • Fixed installation path retrieval for Skyrim SE and Enderal.
    • Corrected Enderal SE launchers.
    • Fixed installation of mods with borked scripted installers (eg. Finding Susanna Alive for Skyrim SE).
    • Fixed a crash that could happen when trying to enable a plugin file that failed to link.
    • Fixed Sims 4 for localized versions of the game.