NMM from 0.52.+to 0.70.+ ( important info, help, tips & tricks)

I re-installed version 0.56.1 ... still CTD ...  :-/  :(

Log:

[09/19/2015 - 05:24:22PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[09/19/2015 - 05:24:22PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[09/19/2015 - 05:24:22PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[09/19/2015 - 05:24:22PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

on new version (0.61.5) or old (0.56.1)?

On the one you have installed. I'm sure that you know that downgrading your programs (NMM in this case) doesn't always do good to your (present) game. If downgrading programs is necessary, it is always good to start a new game. :)

Not sure if it's been brought up/asked yet, but I updated to 0.60.4 and now the hdt for breasts seems to be broken for me, yet hdt hair continues to work =/

Tried reinstalling body, hdt, and skeleton, so I'm at a loss where else to check for a fix for it =/

Aside from this, everything else seems to be functioning so far... *knock on wood*

Not sure if it's been brought up/asked yet, but I updated to 0.60.4 and now the hdt for breasts seems to be broken for me, yet hdt hair continues to work =/

Tried reinstalling body, hdt, and skeleton, so I'm at a loss where else to check for a fix for it =/

Aside from this, everything else seems to be functioning so far... *knock on wood*

Try to reinstall the mod by upgrading your NMM to 0.60.5 version. It contain new fixes. You can download newest version from my OP.

I haven't even considered to upgrade to the newest version. The fact that I have to uninstall all 303 of my mods, then reinstall will be just pointless, and time consuming. I guess my question is; is this even worth it to upgrade, especially with the amount of mods I currently have installed?

I haven't even considered to upgrade to the newest version. The fact that I have to uninstall all 303 of my mods, then reinstall will be just pointless, and time consuming. I guess my question is; is this even worth it to upgrade, especially with the amount of mods I currently have installed?

Antrox - NMM 0.60.5 improved installation/uninstallation operation. Installation is much faster now and less annoying. NMM team is working on 0.60.6 version and will release it after collecting enough informations from the users and upgrading fixes. I would suggest to wait unless you want to do fresh installation of Skyrim. If you do, then, then 0.60.5 is better choice then previous ones.

I'm using 0.60.5 version and so far it works fine for me regardless some minor bugs. For me, this version works better then previous ones although I installed it as upgrade.

I also tried to use multiple profiles, but gave up from it since it veeery buggy. All other functions works better. :)

Whelp, after reinstalling every.... single.... fucking.... mod, everything stills works, so can't complain too much now I guess.

Unlike you, when upgrading to 0.60.+ I only had to reinstall few mods. I was lucky I guess.

But, starting with 0.60-+ on freshly installed game is "singing the song" :)

I wanted to use the multiple profiles but if you say it's buggy wait hoping that the new version is better.

Yeap, many users reported big issues when using multiple profiles. I think they will fix it in 0.60.6 version. When it comes out, I will test it and  let you guys know. :)

I wanted to use the multiple profiles but if you say it's buggy wait hoping that the new version is better.

Yeap, many users reported big issues when using multiple profiles. I think they will fix it in 0.60.6 version. When it comes out, I will test it and  let you guys know. :)

Thanks to test this and keep us up to date on various developments.

And I thought to be the only one to use yet NMM. :lol:

Thanks to test this and keep us up to date on various developments.

And I thought to be the only one to use yet NMM. :lol:

LOL, thank you. I'm using MO too, but rarely and with limited mods installed since I'm learning how to use it. It looked so much easer when started to learn, but as I progressed I discovered how dumb I am. :)

Therefore I focused on NMM that doesn't have such a great possibilities as MO, but I'm at least less stupid to use it. :)

I updated to .60.5 and it screwed up my pcs faces.

Ps: i have no clue how to do spoilers

You can uninstall your meshes and textures and reinstall them. Read my OP how to do it.

About spoiler:

[ spoiler ] text or a picture [ /spoiler ]  - no space between brackets and text/spoiler.

You can uninstall your meshes and textures and reinstall them. Read my OP how to do it.

About spoiler:

[ spoiler ] text or a picture [ /spoiler ]  - no space between brackets and text/spoiler.

Ive tried that already nothing changes. I have no clue if its something im missing all of a sudden 

About spoiler:

Ive tried that already nothing changes. I have no clue if its something im missing all of a sudden 

OK, you did upgrade of your NMM right? If you did that, upgrade messed up your mods. It didn't destroy them but it simply didn't install them correctly. You can revert to your earlier mods installation. Please, check my OP. There is a topic about it, but I can't remember where at the moment. But it is surely there under one of the topics.

Here it is: Check for solution under topic:

How to fix missing mod files after migration to lastest NMM version:

NMM 0.60.6 is out: (you can download it from my OP or go to Nexus)

Hotfix 0.60.6:

• Fixed many issues with the MultiHD install mode (missing files, mods unable to install, etc..).
  • Fixed crash when the user is using a broken/incomplete .Net Framework.
  • Fixed rare crash while right-clicking on a mod in the mods list.
  • When the MultiHD mode is active NMM will prevent the user from installing/activating mods or switching profiles if the program is not run as Administrator (and will warn the user about it).
  • Fixed an issue preventing some fomods from installing (like FCO for New Vegas).
  • Fixed issue preventing some mods from installing txt files.

Off topic here I know but does anyone know how to fix NMM if it never gets past the splash screen?  I see nexusclient.exe running in task manager but that's all I get. I've already tried going back to previous versions and deleting references to NMM in regedit. I found surprisingly little help on the Nexus forums but peeps here rock so its worth a try :D

Off topic here I know but does anyone know how to fix NMM if it never gets past the splash screen?  I see nexusclient.exe running in task manager but that's all I get. I've already tried going back to previous versions and deleting references to NMM in regedit. I found surprisingly little help on the Nexus forums but peeps here rock so its worth a try :D

There is a tip/help for this in some of the topics on OP. Please, take some time and go through it. :)

To all you good and kind people: I NEED A HELP! IS ANYONE WILLING TO DO MY ENGLISH GRAMMAR and STYLE CORRECTION ON MY OP? PLEASE!

You can copy corrected text and PM and I will enter all changes. Thank you very much.

There is a tip/help for this in some of the topics on OP. Please, take some time and go through it. :)

To all you good and kind people: I NEED A HELP! IS ANYONE WILLING TO DO MY ENGLISH GRAMMAR and STYLE CORRECTION ON MY OP? PLEASE!

You can copy corrected text and PM and I will enter all changes. Thank you very much.

I looked at it already. Forgot to mention that hehe. I can get NMM working with other games, Oblivion, FO3 etc, but not with Skyrim so I've kinda narrowed it down but It looks like I'll need to re-install skyrim as there's obviously something wrong there. Dammed if can see what though. 

I looked at it already. Forgot to mention that hehe. I can get NMM working with other games, Oblivion, FO3 etc, but not with Skyrim so I've kinda narrowed it down but It looks like I'll need to re-install skyrim as there's obviously something wrong there. Dammed if can see what though. 

I see. Well, NMM 0.60+ still have a problem with support switching between games through one manager. But the team is working on fixing it. I strongly believe that it will be fixed in 0.61 release.

I wish I know enough English to explain what is the problem with it. Wish to help you in this, but unable. Sorry.

Confirming that these 2 bugs are fixed in 0.60.6 version

• Fixed many issues with the MultiHD install mode (missing files, mods unable to install, etc..).
  • Fixed rare crash while right-clicking on a mod in the mods list.

NMM 0.60.7 is out. Download is available on my OP. Here is the list of the fixed issues.

Latest Build - 0.60.7
Hotfix 0.60.7:

• Fixed bug preventing NMM from properly working with some games (Dragon Age, State of Decay, etc.)
  • Tentative fix for the bug preventing .xml files from being removed from the “Scripted” folder.
  • Implemented additional log entries to help with a rare bug crashing NMM while sorting the plugins.
  • Fixed issue preventing plugin files from being installed on ReFS drives.

Info: I tested this version too. I would recommend to not to upgrade to this version. It is still very buggy and slow, in both areas, installing and uninstalling.

Info for those who have:

- "Inconsequential NPCs" mod,

- RCOTS Inconsequential NPCs patch,

- RCOTS megahair pack,

- Followers of Gol - The Five Housecarls and The Women of Whiterun,

- KS Hair final

- if you uninstall any listed of RCOTS mods and patches, you have to reinstall original mods that these overwrote.