Requests for Pregnancy Armors/Clothes with belly node scaling

I am making this topic to provide a location for people to request armors to be added to the growing list of pregnancy/belly node scaling armors/clothes.

I have tried to make armors that show pregnancy in characters, but was not all that great at it.

There are currently two armors that I would really like to see pregnancy enabled are :

Daedric Chainmail <-----

and

Revealing Ebony Nocturna Bikini HDT BS2.7z

Both are designed armor for BodySlide. For editing armor for BodySlide do not have enough experience.  Enter here the files for which you want to support the belly (for example: armor_0, armor_1) and I'll see what I can do.

I believe i found them. don't know if you need the texture an mesh so i'll post both anyways.

Daedric Chainmail

Meshes

Deadrictorsof_0.nif  daedrictorsof_0.nif

Deadrictorsof_1.nif  daedrictorsof_1.nif

Textures

LydiaBody.dds  LydiaBody.dds

LydiaBody_n.dds  LydiaBody_n.dds

Both are designed armor for BodySlide. For editing armor for BodySlide do not have enough experience.  Enter here the files for which you want to support the belly (for example: armor_0, armor_1) and I'll see what I can do.

I believe i found them. don't know if you need the texture an mesh so i'll post both anyways.

Daedric Chainmail

Meshes

Deadrictorsof_0.nif  attachicon.gifdaedrictorsof_0.nif

Deadrictorsof_1.nif  attachicon.gifdaedrictorsof_1.nif

Textures

LydiaBody.dds  attachicon.gifLydiaBody.dds

LydiaBody_n.dds  attachicon.gifLydiaBody_n.dds

Done

daedrictorsof_0.nif

daedrictorsof_1.nif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...