[mod] Sexual Crusaders CK2 Mod

MuteDay

new bieth even adds chances of character being unable to produce children after having over 5 when they hit 10 children they are unable to produce any at all. will release when 1 i get net back on pc and 2 after i add more to the rape events also there are few new events. not going to spoil the suprise :) im just hoping everyone is enjoying this mod.

this post is to inform everyone of icons/event that i would like everyone to submit so i can add them to the mod. i also wanted to see if anyone would want my green fonts mod to be included makes white most fonts a bright green but anyways here are list of needed images

trait icons

- bisexual trait icon

- straight trait

- death by cock icon

- infertile trait icon

- bdsm lover icon

- loves being raped icon

event images

- please feel free to submit any icon you think would fit the events

- please if you can translate the mods localisation files into the other languages it would be very much loved

side note: please zip any you post. it will save my phone alot of truble

release latest preview hope you enjoy

FIXES

- seduction ability for custom faith group

- few other bugs

ADDS

- bunches will create full changelog and readme and documention and tutorial of how to make your mod know if sexual crusaders is enabled

SIDENOTES:

do NOT use with harem kings

currently working on making a war event to gain a futa for those that have SC and DW enabled :)

custom futa has chance on regular tits (very small chance) and up size tits

custom futa has chance on any size dick

will be adding alot of features and other things that require DW to use But for those that dont use dark world they will just not be enabled :) 

im excited to see if Guru adds any features from SC to his mod :) although have to add the event so his will know

next release will be as soon as i finish adoption system,

although it will not have the custom seduction events

but it has some hidden features that work only with Dark world and after finished with this release the next will 

have more DW features as well as the custom seduction events

Archived