[mod] Sexual Crusaders CK2 Mod

MuteDay

Can you somehow make it so Female/Futa rulers can have concubines(female type)

Females I will try. but unfortunantly when i enabled debugging of scripts so i could find a problem with mine i was spammed with errors from Dark world Reborn. something along the lines of wrong scope. so i removed Dark World Reborn. Sorry to all of you all that want to see the features that will be compatable with Dark World Reborn. I can say currently mine is compatable. but more then likely It will be untill i touch core scripts (If i do). Sorry :( 

But i have a feeling that the concubines is hard coded. due to the limits of the scripting language used i can almost bet on the fact. (Doesnt mean i will not look, but from the way things are going I will be cancelling my mods to try to find a team so we can design our own Adult Game :) )

I've seen mods before that allowed women to have concubines. I think they're all out of date though.

Nope, the most that mods can approach is giving some traits and opinion modifiers to simulate that, and use events to enforce that these "concubines" stays at the court of their "men". But the CK2script command to add a concubine to a character only works if the would-be concubine is_female = yes and the receiver is_female = no

I've seen mods before that allowed women to have concubines. I think they're all out of date though.

Nope, the most that mods can approach is giving some traits and opinion modifiers to simulate that, and use events to enforce that these "concubines" stays at the court of their "men". But the CK2script command to add a concubine to a character only works if the would-be concubine is_female = yes and the receiver is_female = no

Thats what i figured. And i would rather not do a massive run-around-script to do something that the engine would not naively do. 

Reason i will not do that is by creating run-around-scripts all that would do is create more work for the core engine. No reason to make CK2 run slower or work harder.

I downloaded this mod and have enjoyed the parts that I could use (converting to sexual freedom or sexual religion (ie catholic, Islam(muslim)) however probably due to my using 2.7 build 36024,  the various text for the fun options isn't working.  I could deal with that, however the real problem is when I go to either my council screen or my court screen half of the area is obscured with a screen.  Each screen looks like an expansion of a part of the text but it's annoying and I was going to post a picture so you could see for yourself but i cant even add it as an attachment.

I downloaded this mod and have enjoyed the parts that I could use (converting to sexual freedom or sexual religion (ie catholic, Islam(muslim)) however probably due to my using 2.7 build 36024,  the various text for the fun options isn't working.  I could deal with that, however the real problem is when I go to either my council screen or my court screen half of the area is obscured with a screen.  Each screen looks like an expansion of a part of the text but it's annoying and I was going to post a picture so you could see for yourself but i cant even add it as an attachment.

I've decided to move away from this in hopes to build my own game. once i get more planned expect to see a post somewhere here on loverslab :) 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

• 1 month later...

Archived