View File

Sexual Crusaders is an adult mod for crusader kings 2, version 2.4.4
the main goal is to add as much adult functions and features to CK2 as posible
List of completed features:

----> 3 new decisions player can use, 2 that the ai will use

--> player decisions
-> Embrace Sexuality = convert to sexual faith
-> Rape Female Prisoner
-> Seduce (doesnt require seduction focus, only availible to new faiths)

--> ai decisions
-> convert to lieges faith
-> gain special faith bonus (allows male and females to hold any job, ie. females can be commanders now)

---> 3 law groups (total of 15 laws)

--> bastard law group (requires new faith)
-> choice
-> legit
-> accept
-> denounce
-> saccrifice

--> womens rights
-> none
-> small
-> medium
-> large
-> full

--> male prisoner law group
-> choice
-> ransom (not finished)
-> release (working)
-> execute (working)
-> enslave (requires dark world)

---> 6 new faiths (more will be added soon)
--> Reformed Sexual Pagan
--> Reformed Sexual Muslim
--> Reformed Sexual Catholic
--> Old Sexual Pagan
--> Sexual Muslim
--> Sexual Catholic

---> 1 new war type
--> Free the Lust (a sexual faith crusade)

---> 7 new traits

---> 2 new special troops

---> 4 new nicknames for sexual faith given via crusades

---> 3 new faith titles (heads of reformed faith)

---> 6 new holy order (1 per faith)

---> all 6 faiths have 5 holy sites

---> 52 defines edits

---> 35 new castle buildings

---> 1 new tribal building

---> 3 new temple building

---> modified bastard and birth events

---> 2 new birth events (requires dark world)
---> 5 new birth events concerning bastards
---> 9 new war events
---> 2 new birth events (chance of characters becomeing infertile)
---> 2 new random lovers events
---> 2 new prisoner events (currently male only)
---> 9 new rape events (some are menu options unfinished)
---> 1 religion event
---> 6 new trait/variable setup events
---> converted WOL suduction events to work with new seduce decision
---> 4 new events to maintain traits

---> virginity system (needs documentation for modders )
---> sexuality system (needs documentation for modders )

------------------------------------------------------------
Conflicts will not work with mods like a game of thrones
or any other complete overhauls
willl make a patch for a game of thrones when they release for 2.4.4
but i have been unable to get CK2+ to run on mine and i do not know why

but mods it is known to work with are
underhanded tactics
AB02 v 21
Dark World (not required unlocks special features and events within sexual crusaders)
50% title Creation
better Readable font Mod
options of life
slvrbuu's CK2 Cheat Menu

None of the above are required

Also note that the defines mod
not required just changes to the defines

Doesnt Require WOL anymore
no other required dlcs that i know of, might work without wol but i havent tested it

version 0.4 alt download Alt Download

For those of you who want to help with testing please use the svn (dev build) link and tutorial as follows

svn url = https://98.127.23.20:8443/svn/SexCrusaders/

download tutorial

requires TourtiseSVN DOWNLOAD

how to download
step 1 index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=221451
step 2 index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=221452
step 3 it will ask about certificate, choose always, then it will ask for username and password enter, LoversLab as username and AdultMods as password then select ok
step 4 index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=221453

then to make mod work in game
step 1 index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=221454
step 2 index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=221455
step 3 index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=221456
step 4 index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=221457

then to update the mod when new updates are pushed
step 1index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=221458
step 2index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=221459
step 3index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=221460

then repeat make mod work in game section

View File

like promised updated

please will you guys/girls tell me what you think so far

i am dieing to get some feedback on my work

on side not one event not fully localised

but it will be next release

Downloading now, will give some feedback tomorrow.

However, a bit more info in the opening post would help, i.e. what does 'sexual versions' of current governments actually mean? New governments you can switch to, or what?

Currently, it isn't really clear what the mod adds/changes, aside from a bunch of events.

Best regards

Kalderon

I like this mod, but it's a struggle to play long term mainly because the free love religion is OP and a bit ridiculous. You get 100 health and 100 million fertility. When you put health that high, no one dies - not even from old age. Furthermore their fertility is so high that every sexual encounter results in a child... combined with essentially being immortal, by age 80 my character had more kids than I could count. And none of them would ever die either - from disease, age, being in the oubliette, whatever - because not only your ruler but everyone else in your faction has huge health, and all of them start popping out kids too. This includes all vassals, even mayors etc. My children actually started marrying each other because as a new religion everyone else considers you an infidel & vice versa, lol. 

Basically the only way to avoid an outright spam of pregnancies is to take no wives or lovers. 

Asides from that I didn't have any issues running it (no bugs or errors anyway), and I was using dark world mod as well. It's good work but needs some balancing. Just removing the fertility & health bonus on religion would be fine from what I tested. 

I like this mod, but it's a struggle to play long term mainly because the free love religion is OP and a bit ridiculous. You get 100 health and 100 million fertility. When you put health that high, no one dies - not even from old age. Furthermore their fertility is so high that every sexual encounter results in a child... combined with essentially being immortal, by age 80 my character had more kids than I could count. And none of them would ever die either - from disease, age, being in the oubliette, whatever - because not only your ruler but everyone else in your faction has huge health, and all of them start popping out kids too. This includes all vassals, even mayors etc. My children actually started marrying each other because as a new religion everyone else considers you an infidel & vice versa, lol. 

Basically the only way to avoid an outright spam of pregnancies is to take no wives or lovers. 

Asides from that I didn't have any issues running it (no bugs or errors anyway), and I was using dark world mod as well. It's good work but needs some balancing. Just removing the fertility & health bonus on religion would be fine from what I tested. 

I  am currently rewriting the whole code,

some features i want to change and some things i want to remove

and best way to do it is start fresh

if anyone wants i can show it although currently thier isnt much but below is kinda a small glimps as to the new version features

- sexualized cathlic faith (can be reformed) (although currently havent set the holy sites yet)
- sexualized muslim faith (can be reformed) (holy sites not set)
- sexualized pagan faith (can be reformed) (holy sites not set)
- 2 new sexuality traits (heterosexual/bisexual) (although they currently do not have own icons, uses homosexuals icon)
- 2 new virginity traits (virgin and virginity lost) 
- 1 decision, (Embrace sexuality)
---> if christian faith group will make you old sexualized christian
---> if muslim faith group will make you old sexualized muslim
---> if any other faith group will make you old sexualized pagan
- 1 event that triggers when you are at war, if male and not homosexual
---> choices have chance of changing sexuality
---> choices also have chance on giving you a bastard child
- 2 new setup events
---> 1 to setup virginity status 
---> 1 to setup sexuality status
- 2 new hidden events that trigger at to update your status
---> 1 only triggers if your a virgin
---> other one triggers once a month (to reduce lag) to update sexuality status
- both the new status updates trigger on child birth
---> virginity will always give child virgin trait
---> sexuality depends slight chance of becomeing what parent is (if not heterosexual), or else heterosexual

---> virginity will always give child virgin trait

Just a heads-up for your testing. It may be something that can be tweaked via the defines.lua, but I've not looked into it yet. A child is set to develop 5 traits before they become an adult. If you assign them a trait right out of the gate such as Virgin, then it may stunt the growth of every child by shorting them a trait.

I've been thinking that instead of a trait, that a modifier could be assigned to them with a -1 duration, which makes it permanent unless you remove it. Then the child will still get their five traits and you've got your tracking going on.

Just a thought on something I've been mulling over myself.

yey you need to be more carefully with the traits. So far i like the mod but the fertility and health is wayyy over board ok for a fun game but not realistic for a long term gaming.

i am sorry for that. it will not be in the rewrite. hopeing i can get my pcs net back soon. if not ill have to manage the mod via my phone. and to dewguru, i will make the adjustment to the defines

more features that are being worked on for SC V1.0

_ a fully custom rape of prisoners event line with over 30 new event options for a fully custom rape senareo.

- a fully custom set of buildings for added special effect and events

+ ie. building shrines give chance of the goddess visiting and giving one or more "gifts" ranging from special slaves. bonuses for your realm to killing off your enemies to fufilling your plot objective

I really like what you have done here an am looking forward to your release. I was just wondering would it be possible if you made different independent aspects of the game modular?

I.e the age of turning to an adult at 8 is something that is quite immersion breaking and actually wouldnt make much difference if it wasnt included.

Archived