I dont know what the issue is but no matter what  I cant seem to get this to work right.  ( I drink the milk and wait no changes no notifications nothing I use the pump and it just gives a token and nothing else no other notification or animation even in 3rd person upon first use, but everytime I crouch after having equipped it then removing it goes into a wierd kneeling stage for a few seconds.)

Its too bad this is just for the player, I kind of like the idea of Milk Cow Slaves.. lol

Newest version allows one of your companions to be your "milk slave". Use numpad 5 to assign while the companion is under your cursor and numpad 6 to toggle armor unequip on expansion on or off.

My bad, misread!

There's already several breast expansion style mods for new vegas, there's no need to make yet another one and create redundancy.

Edit: never mind, I guess I could make a new vegas version, but I don't think I'll ever actually post it in the new vegas section.

There are? Cause All I know is Bodymorph and it doesn't really give the kind of growth I'm looking for 

There's Fertile Breeder, Sexout Lactation, Sexout Pregnancy, and Sexout Breeder. They don't use bodymorph at this moment though, just tit armor.

I dont know what the issue is but no matter what  I cant seem to get this to work right.  ( I drink the milk and wait no changes no notifications nothing I use the pump and it just gives a token and nothing else no other notification or animation even in 3rd person upon first use, but everytime I crouch after having equipped it then removing it goes into a wierd kneeling stage for a few seconds.)

Yeah that's a problem on my end. I was being lazy when copying scripts from one plugin to the other using tesnip and didn't realize that it would unattach scripts from quests and objects when doing that. Everything should be good to go now, I reattached them.

I tried the latest version (running New Vegas) and the same thing happened again I use the milk no notification (is there a wait timer on it) and then used the pumps after 24 hours no effect when kneel an animation plays but it keeps playing when crouched.

I tried the latest version (running New Vegas) and the same thing happened again I use the milk no notification (is there a wait timer on it) and then used the pumps after 24 hours no effect when kneel an animation plays but it keeps playing when crouched.

No there isn't a wait timer on drinking the milk or anything else.

In the console type sqv xx0175e2 and sqv xx000eb4 and look at the very bottom, with the information about quests running. If it says that either or both are not running then enter startquest xx0175e2 and startquest xx000eb4.

If they are running, do you have the ::Breast Expansion and Lactation System:: in your inventory?

Also, unless you just put on some milk pumps, you shouldn't have a ::Breast Expansion and Lactation Token:: in your inventory. You're only supposed to carry it for a few seconds too. Use removeitem xx001568 1 to get rid of it. This will stop the milking animations from randomly playing.

If that still doesn't solve the problem then type in sqv xx000eb4 and tell me what values get spat back at you above the quest running info.

In the console type sqv xx0175e2 and sqv xx000eb4 and look at the very bottom, with the information about quests running. If it says that either or both are not running then enter startquest xx0175e2 and startquest xx000eb4.

If they are running, do you have the ::Breast Expansion and Lactation System:: in your inventory?

Also, unless you just put on some milk pumps, you shouldn't have a ::Breast Expansion and Lactation Token:: in your inventory. You're only supposed to carry it for a few seconds too. Use removeitem xx001568 1 to get rid of it. This will stop the milking animations from randomly playing.

If that still doesn't solve the problem then type in sqv xx000eb4 and tell me what values get spat back at you above the quest running info.

the first one sqv xx0175e2 doesnt work same with removeitem xx001568 however  sqv xx00471e for the milk comp quest shows up same and the remove item xx0074ff for the token both of the quests are running

to be safe the eb4 sqv log

Growthconsumed =0

growthcount = 10

growthnow = o

hasloaded = o

haswaited = 0

initmod = 1

keepupper = 0

lactcount = 189

limitreached = 0

milkextra = 0

millklevel = 1

milkoutput1 = 5

milkoutput2 - 4

milkoutput3 =3

milkoutput4 = 2

milkoutput5 =1

milkstage = 1

milktimer = 0

playerequipped = 50

prodcutionceiling = 1

productionconsumed = 0

productioncount = 10

productionnow = 0

stoarageceiling = 1

storageconsumed = 0

storagecount = 10

storagecur = 2

storagemax = 5

storagenow= 0

timesmilked = 0

tittoggle = 0

valuemod = 1

modindex = 95

titsize = 0

curprogress = 0.0155

endtime = 14.3843

milkcountt = 16112.0000

scaleadjust =14400.0000

starttime = 14.3843

timediff = 0

timeleft = 1020688

armorref= 0

gettits = 5f0002e2

milkcomp = 0

settitsd = 5f00aee

settitsu 5f000af0

queststate

running yes

current stage 0

priority 50

the first one sqv xx0175e2 doesnt work same with removeitem xx001568 however  sqv xx00471e for the milk comp quest shows up same and the remove item xx0074ff for the token both of the quests are running

Growthconsumed =0

growthcount = 10

growthnow = o

hasloaded = o

haswaited = 0

initmod = 1

keepupper = 0

lactcount = 189

limitreached = 0

milkextra = 0

millklevel = 1

milkoutput1 = 5

milkoutput2 - 4

milkoutput3 =3

milkoutput4 = 2

milkoutput5 =1

milkstage = 1

milktimer = 0

playerequipped = 50

prodcutionceiling = 1

productionconsumed = 0

productioncount = 10

productionnow = 0

stoarageceiling = 1

storageconsumed = 0

storagecount = 10

storagecur = 2

storagemax = 5

storagenow= 0

timesmilked = 0

tittoggle = 0

valuemod = 1

modindex = 95

titsize = 0

curprogress = 0.0155

endtime = 14.3843

milkcountt = 16112.0000

scaleadjust =14400.0000

starttime = 14.3843

timediff = 0

timeleft = 1020688

armorref= 0

gettits = 5f0002e2

milkcomp = 0

settitsd = 5f00aee

settitsu 5f000af0

queststate

running yes

current stage 0

priority 50

If MilkCount keeps increasing (until LimitReached = 1) then the mod should be working. You went be able to actually pump out milk until there's enough milk to pump out in the first place.

(milk lvl 2) When I try to use a serum i get a  "The drug has no effect" mesage. No big deal or game breaking?

No big deal, after awhile the drugs lose effect and need to wait through a cool down period before they start working again, after you've pumped yourself.

Great mod, but I have two questions about it.

1.) I used the human milk a bit more than once and now my character is hooked on it. I tried using fixer and even another mod that is supposed to remove all chem addictions when used, but sadly it does nothing for milk withdrawals? Is there a way to remove it via console command or is my character a milk addict for the rest of their existence?

2.) If I want to use Sexout Breeder, do I have to choose between this mod or that one? I tried to use both and it seems that my character's breasts only have milk in them when I am pregnant  and I'm assuming that the other mod might be stopping the Human milk from being sold in food shops? I was hoping to have my character be able to get pregnant whenever I wanted but during my "downtime" I could still pump the milk as a backup healing item if need be.

@zeppelinweapon:

I believe that is the infinity boob effect that happens when you don't have the correct skeleton for the body/armor mod. It causes the chest to shoot off into a direction until said skeleton is added. This especially happens for using BnB armors without the required skeleton to give the body the bounce.

Growthconsumed =0

growthcount = 10

growthnow = o

hasloaded = o

haswaited = 0

initmod = 1

keepupper = 0

lactcount = 189

limitreached = 0

milkextra = 0

millklevel = 1

milkoutput1 = 5

milkoutput2 - 4

milkoutput3 =3

milkoutput4 = 2

milkoutput5 =1

milkstage = 1

milktimer = 0

playerequipped = 50

prodcutionceiling = 1

productionconsumed = 0

productioncount = 10

productionnow = 0

stoarageceiling = 1

storageconsumed = 0

storagecount = 10

storagecur = 2

storagemax = 5

storagenow= 0

timesmilked = 0

tittoggle = 0

valuemod = 1

modindex = 95

titsize = 0

curprogress = 0.0155

endtime = 14.3843

milkcountt = 16112.0000

scaleadjust =14400.0000

starttime = 14.3843

timediff = 0

timeleft = 1020688

armorref= 0

gettits = 5f0002e2

milkcomp = 0

settitsd = 5f00aee

settitsu 5f000af0

queststate

running yes

current stage 0

priority 50

If MilkCount keeps increasing (until LimitReached = 1) then the mod should be working. You went be able to actually pump out milk until there's enough milk to pump out in the first place.

(milk lvl 2) When I try to use a serum i get a  "The drug has no effect" mesage. No big deal or game breaking?

No big deal, after awhile the drugs lose effect and need to wait through a cool down period before they start working again, after you've pumped yourself.

Its weird milkcount is increasing but it has yet to reach milk limit went through 30 days ingame and it still hasnt hit the limit.

Great mod, but I have two questions about it.

1.) I used the human milk a bit more than once and now my character is hooked on it. I tried using fixer and even another mod that is supposed to remove all chem addictions when used, but sadly it does nothing for milk withdrawals? Is there a way to remove it via console command or is my character a milk addict for the rest of their existence?

2.) If I want to use Sexout Breeder, do I have to choose between this mod or that one? I tried to use both and it seems that my character's breasts only have milk in them when I am pregnant  and I'm assuming that the other mod might be stopping the Human milk from being sold in food shops? I was hoping to have my character be able to get pregnant whenever I wanted but during my "downtime" I could still pump the milk as a backup healing item if need be.

If you're having issues with addiction then that's a problem with another mod, my mod doesn't change or modify how adictions in the game work. But otherwise yes, you'll have to keep drinking it until you cure yourself.

Edit: Never mind, turns out I forgot to add removal of the milk addiciton to the doctor quest and lab script. Latest version has this fixed, you should now be able to heal your withdrawal from doctors and lab stations.

My mod and sexout breeder are not compatible in the sense that they both have parts that deal with increasing tit size, however breeder uses tit armor and not bodymorph. So you could technically use both, the tit armor would basically "hide" any size changes from my mod. Breeder shouldn't be messing with my mod or vice versa so if you're having issue with finding it in shops, then that's because they're either not selling them at the time, or you need to make a merged patch of all of your mods.

Growthconsumed =0

growthcount = 10

growthnow = o

hasloaded = o

haswaited = 0

initmod = 1

keepupper = 0

lactcount = 189

limitreached = 0

milkextra = 0

millklevel = 1

milkoutput1 = 5

milkoutput2 - 4

milkoutput3 =3

milkoutput4 = 2

milkoutput5 =1

milkstage = 1

milktimer = 0

playerequipped = 50

prodcutionceiling = 1

productionconsumed = 0

productioncount = 10

productionnow = 0

stoarageceiling = 1

storageconsumed = 0

storagecount = 10

storagecur = 2

storagemax = 5

storagenow= 0

timesmilked = 0

tittoggle = 0

valuemod = 1

modindex = 95

titsize = 0

curprogress = 0.0155

endtime = 14.3843

milkcountt = 16112.0000

scaleadjust =14400.0000

starttime = 14.3843

timediff = 0

timeleft = 1020688

armorref= 0

gettits = 5f0002e2

milkcomp = 0

settitsd = 5f00aee

settitsu 5f000af0

queststate

running yes

current stage 0

priority 50

Its weird milkcount is increasing but it has yet to reach milk limit went through 30 days ingame and it still hasnt hit the limit.

It takes a long time unless you start taking around a few of the production drugs or growth drugs. If you press numpad 4 you can see your current progress. If the mod really isn't working then the values it would show wouldn't change over time.

It takes a long time unless you start taking around a few of the production drugs or growth drugs. If you press numpad 4 you can see your current progress. If the mod really isn't working then the values it would show wouldn't change over time.

Ah ok I just thought that by taking the human milk and waiting 24 hours it would start it fairly soon thanks for clarifying it for me.

update Numpad 4 doesnt bring anything up at all 5 keeps tabs on companions and I tried the production x10 and waited 10 days milk count went up to 410 then stopped along with drinking 500+ human milk waited another 10 days mixing the 2 production and milk with no effect could there be a conflicting mod thats breaking the mod (sexout drugging perhaps since the milk is considered a drug). tried a fresh save numerous times with the no imcn version and the imcn version both times on the fresh save I drink milk by x10 and wait 24 hours use production x10 and wait 24 hours and there was no change at all in milk count stayed at 0.  I'm at my wits end with why this mod isnt working right.

Another update finally got it to increase however I cant change any setting in imcn or it breaks milkcount and if I hit numpad 4 it breaks it aswell

Ah ok I just thought that by taking the human milk and waiting 24 hours it would start it fairly soon thanks for clarifying it for me.

update Numpad 4 doesnt bring anything up at all 5 keeps tabs on companions and I tried the production x10 and waited 10 days milk count went up to 410 then stopped along with drinking 500+ human milk waited another 10 days mixing the 2 production and milk with no effect could there be a conflicting mod thats breaking the mod (sexout drugging perhaps since the milk is considered a drug). tried a fresh save numerous times with the no imcn version and the imcn version both times on the fresh save I drink milk by x10 and wait 24 hours use production x10 and wait 24 hours and there was no change at all in milk count stayed at 0.  I'm at my wits end with why this mod isnt working right.

Another update finally got it to increase however I cant change any setting in imcn or it breaks milkcount and if I hit numpad 4 it breaks it aswell

I think the problem has more to do with IMCN/your load order more than anything, because the only part of my mod that uses IMCN (for the IMCN versions) is the human milk and even then it's just a stat that's added to it. Please post what sqv xx000eb4 and sqv xx00471e show again if you're using New Vegas, or sqv xx000eb4 and sqv xx000175e2 if you're using Fallout 3. For the xx000eb4 quests some variables get cut out though so you'll also have to enter the following.

show BELMainQuest.AnimTimer (should be 0)

show BELMainQuest.ButtonPress (should be 0)

show BELMainQuest.DoMessage

show BELMainQuest.GotMilk (should be one if you drank some human milk)

show BELMainQuest.GrowthCeiling

I think the problem has more to do with IMCN/your load order more than anything, because the only part of my mod that uses IMCN (for the IMCN versions) is the human milk and even then it's just a stat that's added to it. Please post what sqv xx000eb4 and sqv xx00471e show again if you're using New Vegas, or sqv xx000eb4 and sqv xx000175e2 if you're using Fallout 3. For the xx000eb4 quests some variables get cut out though so you'll also have to enter the following.

Alright the eb4 log is first

Growthconsumed =0

growthcount = 101

growthnow = o

hasloaded = o

haswaited = 0

initmod = 1

keepupper = 0

lactcount = 89

limitreached = 0

milkextra = 8

millklevel = 1

milkoutput1 = 5

milkoutput2 - 4

milkoutput3 =3

milkoutput4 = 2

milkoutput5 =1

milkstage = 1

milktimer = 0

playerequipped = 0

prodcutionceiling = 3

productionconsumed = 15

productioncount = 85

productionnow = 0

stoarageceiling = 1

storageconsumed = 0

storagecount = 101

storagecur = 2

storagemax = 5

storagenow= 0

timesmilked = 0

tittoggle = 0

valuemod = 1

modindex = 52

titsize = -1

curprogress = 0.6182

endtime = 7.4346

milkcountt = 640960.6250

scaleadjust =14400.0000

starttime = 7.4346

timediff = 1.3321

timeleft = 395839.3750

armorref= 0

gettits = 34000ae2

milkcomp = 0

settitsd = 34000aee

settitsu 34000af0

queststate

running yes

current stage 0

priority 50

and the 471e

buttonpress = 0

compequipped = 0

domessage = 0

gotmilk = 0

growthceiling = 1

growthconsumed = 0

growthnow = 0

initmod = 1

keepupper = 0

limitreached = 0

milkextra = 0

milklevel = 1

milkoutput1 = 5

milkoutput2 - 4

milkoutput3 =3

milkoutput4 = 2

milkoutput5 =1

milkstage = 1

milktimer = 0

prodcutionceiling = 1

productionconsumed = 0

productionnow = 0

pumpnow = 1

resetcomp = 0

stoarageceiling = 1

storageconsumed = 0

storagecur = 0

storagemax = 5

storagenow= 0

timesmilked = 0

titsize = 0

tittoggle = 0

valuemod = 1

ccount1 = 0

ccount2 = 0

ccount3 = 0

ccount4 =0

curprogress = 0

milkcountt = 0

timeleft = 1036800

armorref= 0

milkcomp = 0

pumpsref = 0

gettits = 0

settitsd = 0

setitsu = 0

queststate

running yes

current stage 0

priority 50

As far as the show BELMainQuest commands I get the errors unknown object BELMainQuest and  missing parameter float (running NewVegas)

Update got numpad 4 to work without it breaking the milk count from eb4 though the hours indicated seem to be way off it said 3.2 hours to go waited 4 hours and then it said 2.98 hours to go.

Another update it seems to be running right although the hours still seems to be a bit off (waiting and sleeping have no effect)

Growthconsumed =0

growthcount = 101

growthnow = o

hasloaded = o

haswaited = 0

initmod = 1

keepupper = 0

lactcount = 89

limitreached = 0

milkextra = 8

millklevel = 1

milkoutput1 = 5

milkoutput2 - 4

milkoutput3 =3

milkoutput4 = 2

milkoutput5 =1

milkstage = 1

milktimer = 0

playerequipped = 0

prodcutionceiling = 3

productionconsumed = 15

productioncount = 85

productionnow = 0

stoarageceiling = 1

storageconsumed = 0

storagecount = 101

storagecur = 2

storagemax = 5

storagenow= 0

timesmilked = 0

tittoggle = 0

valuemod = 1

modindex = 52

titsize = -1

curprogress = 0.6182

endtime = 7.4346

milkcountt = 640960.6250

scaleadjust =14400.0000

starttime = 7.4346

timediff = 1.3321

timeleft = 395839.3750

armorref= 0

gettits = 34000ae2

milkcomp = 0

settitsd = 34000aee

settitsu 34000af0

queststate

running yes

current stage 0

priority 50

and the 471e

buttonpress = 0

compequipped = 0

domessage = 0

gotmilk = 0

growthceiling = 1

growthconsumed = 0

growthnow = 0

initmod = 1

keepupper = 0

limitreached = 0

milkextra = 0

milklevel = 1

milkoutput1 = 5

milkoutput2 - 4

milkoutput3 =3

milkoutput4 = 2

milkoutput5 =1

milkstage = 1

milktimer = 0

prodcutionceiling = 1

productionconsumed = 0

productionnow = 0

pumpnow = 1

resetcomp = 0

stoarageceiling = 1

storageconsumed = 0

storagecur = 0

storagemax = 5

storagenow= 0

timesmilked = 0

titsize = 0

tittoggle = 0

valuemod = 1

ccount1 = 0

ccount2 = 0

ccount3 = 0

ccount4 =0

curprogress = 0

milkcountt = 0

timeleft = 1036800

armorref= 0

milkcomp = 0

pumpsref = 0

gettits = 0

settitsd = 0

setitsu = 0

queststate

running yes

current stage 0

priority 50

As far as the show BELMainQuest commands I get the errors unknown object BELMainQuest and  missing parameter float (running NewVegas)

Update got numpad 4 to work without it breaking the milk count from eb4 though the hours indicated seem to be way off it said 3.2 hours to go waited 4 hours and then it said 2.98 hours to go.

Another update it seems to be running right although the hours still seems to be a bit off (waiting and sleeping have no effect)

The hours aren't going to be exact down to the second, especially if you've changed the game's default time scale. It's supposed to give more of a rough idea when to expect things. Also the console commands should be show "questid".variable and not what I gave for New Vegas.

So, I can't seem to get this mod work properly for Fallout 3.

I am at stage 4 of growth and it just keeps picking up the breast item over and over again.

What do I do now?

Do you mean it keeps equipping itself or adding itself? If it's the latter, then for some reason the previous tit size was removed and kept off for too long when it shouldn't have been. Set the main quest variable DoMessage to 2.

Growthconsumed =0

growthcount = 101

growthnow = o

hasloaded = o

haswaited = 0

initmod = 1

keepupper = 0

lactcount = 89

limitreached = 0

milkextra = 8

millklevel = 1

milkoutput1 = 5

milkoutput2 - 4

milkoutput3 =3

milkoutput4 = 2

milkoutput5 =1

milkstage = 1

milktimer = 0

playerequipped = 0

prodcutionceiling = 3

productionconsumed = 15

productioncount = 85

productionnow = 0

stoarageceiling = 1

storageconsumed = 0

storagecount = 101

storagecur = 2

storagemax = 5

storagenow= 0

timesmilked = 0

tittoggle = 0

valuemod = 1

modindex = 52

titsize = -1

curprogress = 0.6182

endtime = 7.4346

milkcountt = 640960.6250

scaleadjust =14400.0000

starttime = 7.4346

timediff = 1.3321

timeleft = 395839.3750

armorref= 0

gettits = 34000ae2

milkcomp = 0

settitsd = 34000aee

settitsu 34000af0

queststate

running yes

current stage 0

priority 50

and the 471e

buttonpress = 0

compequipped = 0

domessage = 0

gotmilk = 0

growthceiling = 1

growthconsumed = 0

growthnow = 0

initmod = 1

keepupper = 0

limitreached = 0

milkextra = 0

milklevel = 1

milkoutput1 = 5

milkoutput2 - 4

milkoutput3 =3

milkoutput4 = 2

milkoutput5 =1

milkstage = 1

milktimer = 0

prodcutionceiling = 1

productionconsumed = 0

productionnow = 0

pumpnow = 1

resetcomp = 0

stoarageceiling = 1

storageconsumed = 0

storagecur = 0

storagemax = 5

storagenow= 0

timesmilked = 0

titsize = 0

tittoggle = 0

valuemod = 1

ccount1 = 0

ccount2 = 0

ccount3 = 0

ccount4 =0

curprogress = 0

milkcountt = 0

timeleft = 1036800

armorref= 0

milkcomp = 0

pumpsref = 0

gettits = 0

settitsd = 0

setitsu = 0

queststate

running yes

current stage 0

priority 50

The hours aren't going to be exact down to the second, especially if you've changed the game's default time scale. It's supposed to give more of a rough idea when to expect things. Also the console commands should be show "questid".variable and not what I gave for New Vegas.

So, I can't seem to get this mod work properly for Fallout 3.

I am at stage 4 of growth and it just keeps picking up the breast item over and over again.

What do I do now?

Do you mean it keeps equipping itself or adding itself? If it's the latter, then for some reason the previous tit size was removed and kept off for too long when it shouldn't have been. Set the main quest variable DoMessage to 2.

Ah ok everything seems to be running like it should (was running at 10 time scale started a new game) though the production drugs etc give the message no effect after the first milking I assume that is normal right?

@Deimos

So it appears that i have the problem with the numpad 4 info not working, and i was wondering how you fixed it.

For the most part I started a new game continously drank the milk and production and just went on my way around the wasteland (at normal timescale) and about an hour later I saved and tested num 4 and it worked.

Ah ok everything seems to be running like it should (was running at 10 time scale started a new game) though the production drugs etc give the message no effect after the first milking I assume that is normal right?

Yes that's entirely normal. After a while they'll start to affect you again.

I need to know something. What is the notification that tells me my character will now produce Milk after they drink the Human Milk bottle? Is it "The Creamy Milk Tastes Frothy and delicious" Or something like that?

Nope a message will get displayed on the console. I thought it would be weird if the message that displays when you first drink the milk also displayed for others.

• 1 month later...

just installed for FO3 and waited a long time and noticed no changes to my char

Just ran sqv xx000175e2 and get item not found script thing

sqv xx000eb4 seems to work fine

I have all the items in my inventory, they sell milk and the chems that got added from the mod

re downloaded and installed and nothing changed