Sweeping animation

TDA

I like it a lot.

Any possibility to convert it to a HKX for Skyrim?

Sure, just use RSV convertor.

I watched a little bit (into 3dsMax RSV convertor), they are well converted, but I too lazy to do - (Anim Object, FNIS, Scripting etc... too lazy :))

I like it a lot.

I watched a little bit (into 3dsMax RSV convertor), they are well converted, but I too lazy to do - (Anim Object, FNIS, Scripting etc... too lazy :))

I do not have 3D Studio. And I have no idea of what RSV Converter is.

I think I can't do it.

is there a way of adding this to the routine of servants in oblivion?

servants? These that in Fighter Gulds?

===============================

The way always is!

But who will do it? I was doing for my bath mod ...

I like it a lot.

I do not have 3D Studio. And I have no idea of what RSV Converter is.

I think I can't do it.

There is necessary to add a new animation for the animated object.

In the rest the skeleton ported normal . 

But this work does not make sense without the ultimate goal.

aren't there servants in the castles?

even in SI, there are some servants. maybe apply this anmation to them.

i would, if i knew how and that i wouldn't break something.

Do you want that I teach you? But it will bring you a lot of pain and suffering ... :) Just look in my plugin. And do not touch the existing actors. Add your servants.

=============================================

I have not yet decided how to manage the forward animation (I planned it only for the player)

That is to say, the actor must decide for itself when and where to move forward, Is there any obstacle in front of him. While I can only do, that an actor is moving on the path grid. But it's also large analytical work. Robotics In brief. :)

So what did you do there? have you created some "waypoints" and connected them into a web and an AI applied to walk these waypoints?

is it already useably for play or just a prove of concept?

"What is IT and where can i buy IT?!" :D

-This *way points* called Path Grid, it exists everywhere (in right created cells), because actually NPC are blind,.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Path_Grid_Generation

(for ex. enter into game and type TPG in console)

-My script analyzing the Path Grid .

It enables and disables the movement when it is necessary.

-I'm testing now. 

Always, in these scripts, there is a need for frame synchronization   ,that drives me into depression.

okay :) well, in vietcong it is creating waypoints and connecting and assigning them so the bots know where to move, take cover, hide etc.

if the grid is has more possible routes, that reduces the amount of NPCs colliding and getting stuck.

so if you apply that "sweepwalk animation" to a NPC in a castle, do they use it outside the castle too? can it be written so they only sweep the floor inside certain cells?

so if you apply that "sweepwalk animation" to a NPC in a castle, do they use it outside the castle too? can it be written so they only sweep the floor inside certain cells?

wherever where the distance between  the vertices of Path Grid is not too great.

But it's described in the script, I do not want to do too complicated script. This is time consuming and unnecessary.

so this only fires the animation for short grid-distances? like ~2m (just a rough guess) max distance between two waypoints? no need to configure?

Yes. Because it is necessary to choose the min distance between vert.s, otherwise the actor will bump into obstacles .

is your plugin already made to apply to servants in the castles (and noone else) or is it just for player?

I wrote, it originally for my bath mod.

For servants better leave only animation (without moving), to be compatible with the game package = .Use Item At.

Initially, the mod only for demonstrate the animation, and the animation itself for modders ...

Thanks all for comments :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Where do I install these files?

Sorry, at the moment this is a resource for animation. I found a problem in the work, during the movement  the actor is distracted from work (The Actor stares at strangers, the animation of  movement stops.)

===========================

Where did I  the version without movement, I do not remember ...:(

Archived