Naver Cafe Mod Arsenal

***UPDATE (May 26th - EDIT: I am sorry guys, I made a deal with a devil called diablo 3 x(. Also, thanks to you guys I found a new site for picture. From now on, I am going to make a album in the site called picture bucket which will have ALL the pictures of ARMORS and CLOTHES. Skills will most likely to have videos, if not I will upload it to youtube and upload it to here.

elisees has granted me permission to upload his skill mods. ME GUSTA

P.S. I have big tests coming up, I will upload up to mapleleaf armor until this Saturday by latest

Request forum: (PLEASE FOLLOW THE REQUEST FORM)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6974

Photobucket album:

http://www.photobucket.com/LLNCSkyrim

Upcoming upload:

Sword spear spell by. kksung01

Pinky cloth by. ProType

Maximum Drive by elisees

The Killing Moon by. elisees

Dibella's butterfly by. elisees

Aionion Hetairoi by. elisees

Malacath's Moon by. elisees

Hecatic Graea by. elisees

UNP tattoo skin by. ein10

Uploaded

Milky Girl Race by. popjjg (gilgoon in skyrim nexus)

Nova Ghost Armor by. makeshina

Lichking female armor by. makeshina/nausicca

LDread armor by. coldfeet/hwibalyu2

Rocco armor by. ProType

Nurse cloth by. ProType

comehere spell by. kksung01

mapleleaf BBP armor by. sinzusin

Celia cloth by. ProType

If you want any kind of mod, request in the Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread that is located in Non Adult Mods section. If you request the mods in here, I will not read it!

Race:

[spoiler=Race Mod]

Milky Girl v1.6 By popjjg

Description:

Adds race called milkygirl race. there are total of 3 types of milkygirl race, milkygirl warrior, milkygirl assassin, milkygirl mage.

They all have different types of preset, they all have different type of initial stats, they all have different types of skin sets. Finally, they all have different race skills.

Milkygirl Warrior

Copies nord passive: 50% frost resist

has its own special skill called berserker rage(takes half of the damage, and deals double of the damage)

Milkygirl Assassin

Copies Red Guard passive: 50% poison resist, has its own special skill called invisibility assassin (Becomes invisible)

Milkygirl Mage

Copies Breton passive Magic resistance 25%, absorb magicka, has its own special skill called summon dragon priest

Pictures:

Milkygirl Warrior

14352-2-1333543433.png

Milkygirl Assassin

14352-5-1333543014.png

Milkygirl Mage

14352-1-1333543369.jpg

My own character (I am terrible at making good looking char so bear with my mess ;/ )

si7bm.jpg

Download link:

Credit:

NC nickname: popjjg

Skyrim Nexus nickname: gilgoon

I take no credits for any of the mods that I am uploading, popjjg made the race. In his nexus file, he put following people as credit.

This file is also in skyrim nexus, but I decided to put it in here for some people who may not be able to go to skyrim nexus

It does not mean you need all of the files so don't worry :)

Milkygirl uses 2 different types of body texture, thus if you are using other body texture, it will not be pasted to this race.

Armor:

[spoiler=Armor/Cloth mod]

SC2 Nova Ghost armor Conversion for UNP by. Makesinha

[spoiler=SC2 Nova Ghost armor]

Description:

SC2 Nova Ghost armor conversion created by Makesinha

It overwrites Daedric armor, so if you are using daedric armor remesh or retextured version, be ware about this.

All credit goes to maker of this mod, Makesinha, and the creator of original game, Blizzard.

Warning! if you are CBBE user just like me, you will have some mesh errors (most visible one is at the leg), some texture failure underneath both leg and boobs. Other than those noticeable things, CBBE is fine to where it. But obviously it is most suitable with UNP body. If someone can modify it to CBBE, be my guest :)

Download Link:

Credit:

Original game creator: Blizzard entertainment

Converter: makesinha

I do not take any credits for all the mods that I upload, big thanks to the people who worked hard to come to this result!

Lichking armor for female UNP & CBBE v3 by. makesinha, nausicca

[spoiler=Lichking armor]

Description:

This mod adds a new armor called Lichking armor for female. It was originally first converted by makesinha with UNP body, but thanks to nausicca, he converted into CBBE v3 as well :)!

All credit goes to Creator of this conversion, makesinha and second convertor, nausicca, for converting this armor to CBBEv3, and finally, Blizzard entertainment for awesome game.

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?blu1ay56c0dogzb

- UNP

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6348

- Lichking male ver armor

http://www.mediafire.com/?1cyjccknf3drzbk

- CBBE v3

http://www.mediafire.com/?42puvnvw13e78y1

- CBBE v3 TEXTURE

if you are using UNP, you need lich king male ver armor from skyrim nexus (second link)

if you are using CBBE v3, you need texture file (last link)

HOWEVER, if you have both UNP/male lich king armor and have are using CBBE v3, you do not need texture file.

once opened with 7zip, copy and paste or cut and paste data file into skyrim folder that you installed

download either one depending on your body mod.

Credits:

First converter, creator of the mod: makesinha

Second converter, converted to CBBE: nausicca

Original armor: Blizzard entertainment

I do not own any of credit, credit goes to all the people who have put their effort into it! Big thanks to them!

Dread Armor by. coldfeet

[spoiler=Dread Armor]

Description:

Dread armor conversion made by coldfeet for UNP body. It can be crafted from forge, colors can be changed by changing the texture file for Dread armor. Comes in black and white.

All credit goes to coldfeet for converting this armor into Skyrim, and original creator hwibalyu2.

Download Link:

Credit:

All credit goes to coldfeet, hwibalyu2, and other users who I might have forgotten

I do not take any of credits. Probs to all of the people who have created great armors.

Rocco cloth armor for CBBE v3 by. ProType

[spoiler=Rocco Cloth]

Description:

Rocco cloth armor conversion made by ProType for CBBE v3 body.

help "rocco" 4 to get the code for the clothes.

Beware, this contains forger mesh, and may give more works for the computer, resulting in decrease in frame rate.

All credit goes to ProType for converting this forger file into skyrim Cheers! :)

Download Link:

Credits:

Credit goes to ProType for converting it into Skyrim

Forger Site for providing great cloth

Nurse Cloth for CBBE v3 by. ProType

[spoiler=Nurse Cloth]

Description:

Nurse cloth conversion created by ProType. It is forger mesh so if your computer is not too good, it may decrease the fps, but if you can use rocco cloth, you are fine.

help "nurse" 4

All credit goes to ProType for converting this forger file into Skyrim world, probs to him!

Download Link:

Credit:

All credit goes to ProType and forger site for great cloth.

I do not own any of the credits.

mapleleaf bbp by. sinzusin

Description:

mapleleaf cloth made by sinzusin

Be advise, this is poser cloth, and it is very heavy.

My spec is AMD 965 GTX 460 4gb ram and it took longer than normal clothes (the waiting time for this cloth is longer than the clothes mod that I uploaded here). You have been warned

Also, this is bbp meaning that you need bbp skeleton for it to run properly. If you do not have bbp skeleton, your game crashes as soon as you put it on.

This cloth works for both CBBE and UNP but it will not work for ADEC

The known problem for this cloth mod is that the skirt part kinda gets fucked up when you sneak with this cloth.

Only have light and cloth armor that can be created in Orcish tab.

You can only upgrade light armor but you can enchant both types of armor.

Some may get weird error where your character has some kind of lines over their arm

Download link:

Credit:

sinzusin for converting the cloth mods

and any other rightful owner

Celia Cloth for CBBE v3 by. ProType

[spoiler=Celia Cloth]

Description:

Celia cloth conversion converted by ProType

Just like many other ProType's converted files,

this may slow down your fps. but if you can run any other

ProType's cloth mods perfectly fine, you are good to go :)

help "Celia" 4 to get the item code

Credit goes to the converter, ProType, who gracefully allowed me

to post any of his conversion cloth mod.

BTW, I do NOT have picture of this cloth due to the fact that I am in short vacation. if someone can gracefully take the photo of it (front and back) and send it to me, that would be awesome. Or I can just post it in Canada...

Download Link:

Credit

Converter: ProType

I do not have information about the original creater.

All I know is that this cloth is from forger site.

If someone have more information about it, please tell me :)

Skill:

[spoiler= Skill/Power mod]

Come here! skill by. kksung01

Description:

Come Here! skill is a power that allows you shoot electricity with a single attack when activated.

When this volt hits ANY target, it will yell out "COME HERE!" or "GET OVER HERE!" (not sure where it is from S: ) and brings that enemy/ally/neutral toward you with their back turned on you. On this stage, the time will go really slow (just like freeze time spell) and PC will attack four times that damages based on your weapon damage (for personal experince, second hit usually do not damage the target). After 4 attacks, time will proceed in normal skyrim time.

The power recharges in 5~7 seconds, and it will show "spell charge O.K." on left corner of the screen.

You can use this power just like how you use your dragon shout.

It uses both 50 magicka and stamina

You can pull almost any monsters/mobs. You can even pull mammoth, giant or even flying dragon :)

Video:

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/-ZjLPS7CVWU

Download Link:

Credit:

All credit goes to kksung01 for making this great skill mod.

I do not own any credits for this mod :)

All the credits goes to its rightful owners, and modders who took time to create great mods for us!

P.S. I am not too great with using html style typing. Can anyone tell me how to use spoilers and how to show pictures? that would be grateful :)

[Featured mod from NC(WIP)]:

[spoiler=featured mod from NC]

This section is currently WIP, basically this section will be the place of mods that NC users found in other websites (other than nexus) and will be regularly posted (without any kind of formatting like I do for mods that are created from NC. Furthermore, this will be my secondary posting part, thus the upload will a lot less frequent than NC mods.

[spoiler=siege bow collection NEWEST and FINAL version link]

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12034&navtag=file/images.php?id=12034&tab=3

[spoiler=I'll just shrink it down....]

(Without * when you use it)

spoilers examples:

[*spoiler]Your content[/*spoiler]

Your content

[*spoiler=Name]your content[/*spoiler]

[spoiler=Name]Your content

Pictures u can use attachment or find a imagehost as follows:

http://picstash.com/

http://picturestack.com/

then when you upload finish to those host, you get a example link as follows:

[*img]http://picstash.com/images/test.jpg[/*img]

[*img]http://picturestack.com/779/686/test.jpg'>http://picturestack.com/779/686/test.jpg[/*img]

then you just paste it into your post. You can place the image inside the spoiler as well as follows:

[*spoiler][*img]http://picturestack.com/779/686/test.jpg[/*img][/*spoiler]

And Its940 is busy student who has a project and an exam at the same time. Why did the NC decide to make you work this out?

I volunteered, I thought that quicker the previous problem gets solved, faster it would be for me and other people to enjoy peaceful moding sites..

Just as today, I finished the competition. so I have a bit more of free time. I will try to get a bit more people to help me for short period of time for such times as absent, sickness, exam period.

I volunteered' date=' I thought that quicker the previous problem gets solved, faster it would be for me and other people to enjoy peaceful moding sites..

Just as today, I finished the competition. so I have a bit more of free time. I will try to get a bit more people to help me for short period of time for such times as absent, sickness, exam period.

[/quote']

Thst's unexpected. If you are telling me truth, I really want to help you out if i can.

I changed the path' date=' didn't want to confuse you but you see what I did there. :)

[/quote']

woah, it isn't dead, I am not like 24/7 working on this, I have my own life as a programming students S:

okie so maybe i'm silly but' date=' for lich king, you have to get the original from nexus first right? nausicaa seems to have put in a reference for the panty texture in the lich king mesh that isn't there even after installing that one.. anyone else having that problem?

[/quote']

oh yeah, I have forgotten that nausicca seperated the texture file, thank you for the correction! fixing it right now

okie so maybe i'm silly but' date=' for lich king, you have to get the original from nexus first right? nausicaa seems to have put in a reference for the panty texture in the lich king mesh that isn't there even after installing that one.. anyone else having that problem?

[/quote']

p.s. and no, you don't need original from nexus. this is separate

for cbbev3, you only need this texture file. I am not sure about UNP, for unp you may need original. But I am not UNP user so I cannot give any helpful advices about UNP

UPLOADED! :D

Are there any nice skin mods with tattoos on the Asian sites? I was clicking around on Naver and some blog-like mod site but didnt see anything that wasnt on Nexus.

there is already one tattoo skin mod on LL uploaded by korean modder himself.

it is Diablo tattoo from Oblivion. Other than that, there is another skin mod which creator just mixed and matched variety of skin/face mods and just made it in his taste. The picture from lichking armor and nova ghost armor uses that skin/face texture. Personally, I really like it for nord since it gives pretty decent look. I will try to get permission from the author if you are interested :)

also, it is pretty hard to distinguish with NC skin textures and other site skin textures since a lot of NC skin retexs are just mix and match of modder's taste