NPC Beautifiers for Amorous Adventures NPCs

Mods mentioned in the Amorous Adventures support topic - what people use to beautify Amorous Adventures love interests.  Working on compiling a list of what people have suggested.

Beauty Enhancers

Apachii Sky Hair NPC Overhaul
The Eyes of Beauty
Female Facial Animation
Face Light
FNIS Sexy Move

Comprehensive Overhauls

Ultimate NPC Overhaul

NPC's Of Dibella

Inhabitants of Skyrim

Targeted Overhauls

The College of Winterhold - NPC Improvement

Brelyna, Mirabelle Ervine, Nirya, Faralda, Colette Marence

Bijin Wives

Camilla Valerius, Ysolda, Sylgja, Temba Wide Arm and Taarie

Bijin Warmaidens

Lydia, Jordis, Iona, Aela, Mjoll, Uthgerd, Ria, Frea, Rayya, Njada, Annekke, Adelaisa, Jenassa, Illia, Delphine, Ingjard, Aranea, Eola, Borgakh, Brelyna and Beleval

Skyrim Beautiful Followers

Adelaisa, Aela, Annekke, Aranea, Beleval, Borgakh, Brelyna, Eola, Frea, Illia, Ingjard, Iona, Jenassa, Jordis, Lydia, Mjoll, Njada, Rayya, Ria, Serana, Ugor, Uthgerd

BTRH Waifu

Serana, Lydia, Iona, Jordis, Rayya, Aranea, Brelyna, Camilla, Muiri, and Lisette, Mjoll, Valerica, Ysolda, Ingjard, Beleval, Sorine, Frea, Delphine, Elisif

By Amorous Character ...

Elisif

Toccata As Elisif (in the files section)

BTRH Waifu

Avelyn or Elisif

Serana

BVFE Serana

Seranaholic

Seductress Serana

BTRH Waifu

MBWS Heroines

Hott Vampires

Valerica

Seranaholic

Seductress Serana

The Ordinary Women

Hott Vampires

Sybille Stentor

Hott Vampires

Pantea

None - may be covered in one of the Comprehensive Overhauls

Illdi

The Ordinary Women

Mirabelle

The College of Winterhold - NPC Improvement

The Ordinary Women

Ageing Gracefully

Camilla Valerius

Bijin Wives

BTRH Waifu

TM Waifus

Irileth

Lords of Skyrim (Lords and Housecarls optional version)

The Ordinary Women

Ageing Gracefully

Bijin NPCs

Ysolda

Bijin Wives

BTRH Waifu

TM Waifus

Sylgja

Bijin Wives

TM Waifus

Saadia

The Ordinary Women

Danica Purespring

Beautiful Danica

Beautiful Healers

Ageing Gracefully

Ingun Black-Briar

The Ordinary Women

Black-Briar Dynasty

Ingun Upgraded

Sapphire

Sapphire Revamped

Skyrim Ladies - Thieves Guild

Bijin NPCs

Taarie

Bijin Wives

TM Waifus

Endarie

None - may be covered in one of the Comprehensive Overhauls

Adrianne Avenicci

Ageing Gracefully

Senna

TM Waifus

Beautiful Healers

Lydia

Bijin Warmaidens

BTRH Waifu

Jordis

Bijin Warmaidens

BTRH Waifu

Aela

Bijin Warmaidens

Skyrim Ladies

TM Waifus

Aela Sylvan

Mjoll

Bijin Warmaidens

BTRH Waifu

TM Waifus

Njada

Bijin Warmaidens

TM Waifus

Annekke Crag-Jumper

Bijin Warmaidens

Adelaisa

Bijin Warmaidens

Gerdur

The Ordinary Women

Jenassa

Bijin Warmaidens

TM Waifus

Illia

Bijin Warmaidens

Gothic Illia

Aranea

Bijin Warmaidens

BTRH Waifu

Lisette

BTRH Waifu

Improved Bards

The Ordinary Women

Bijin NPCs

Various NPC Mods to apply to Amorous NPCs

Use the NPC Visual Transfer Tool

rk Followers

Nicola Avenicci

Jahiya

Vivace Follower

Nice! Hopefully we can exchange suggestion of wich we face we use where with the NPC transfer tool as well!

I don't overwrite Bijin's appearances - aside of sometimes ripping some with NPC transfer tools to use on more relevant NPC's, like using Iona's face on Mirabelle cuz Iona is just a pack mule and i don't care enough for her to waste the looks. But i'm always hunting for equally good-looking mods to use on NPC's that aren't covered: the Toccata as Elisif, for example, is perfect, and using Vivace as Lisette goes just as well. Now that Nicola Avenicci will be a nice Adrianne, and i'm thinking the Avelyn or Elisif mod does look like it would do for a perfect Pantea!

Still hunting for a good Sybille Stentor, but i think the Shyvana follower mod is promising: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66251/?

I'm also considering Danariel Stormbow for Senna > http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47649/? .I know she is not one of the "main" lovers, but the woman IS a priestess of Dibella after all, and i think it would fit her nicely. Maybe change the hair tint back to white in Nifskope. What reminds me, may this might be useful:

TO CHANGE A NPC HAIRSTYLE WITH NIFSKOPE:

If you tried to edit a npc with an ECE generated face on the CK, you know it's a lil' bit tricky, cuz you can't just go and edit the morphs like you would do with regular npcs. If you want to change the hair cut and/or color, you can bypass all the bureaucracy by editing the facegen model directly in nifskope. I'll assume you know your way around Nifskope and won't explain the basics.

Open the npc head located in the meshes/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceGeom subfolder (it goes in a folder with the same name as your plugin, extension and all, in the case of custom npcs, and if it is a vanilla npcs it's in the "Skyrim.esm" folder and the file is ALWAYS named after the npc base id). Let's take the Seranaholic mod for example: her head is located in meshes/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceGeom/Dawnguard.esm and it's named "00002b6c.nif".

Open the head file of the npc you want to edit. Expand the BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned, and you'll see that the headparts are listed there. Take note of the name used on the hair and hairline meshes (in the case of Seranaholic, it's SeranaHairHP and SeranaHairlineHP). Delete the old hair and hairline.

Open a head file of a npc with the hair you want to use (this is important, it haves to be a generated facegen .nif file, or it won't work. You can just make a temporary npc in CK with your hair of choice and export the head), and use copy branch on the hair mesh.

Paste the hair branch into the BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned node, NOT the base node (0 BSFadeNode), and do the same with the hairline. Some hairs will be positioned far above the head mesh, it's ok.

Rename them so they have the same name of the old hair/hairline in Block Details, in this case, SeranaHairHP and SeranaHairlineHP. Save the file. You're done. It may sound complicated, but it'll only take a minute!

If you want to change the hair color, expand the hair branch and click on BSLightingShaderProperty. Scroll down to "Hair Tint Color" property. Change the color. Repeat for hairline and eyebrows. Save the file. Profit.

Aela ~ Skyrim Ladies - Aela and Astrid
An option for Aela, and had separate ESPs so if Bijin's your flavour then you can always just take Astrid for kicks.

69467-5-1441570594.jpg
69467-16-1441570592.jpg

Illia - FalmerBanes -Gothic Illia (personally I use illiana, a standalone version)
A pretty good alternative to Bijin IMO.  She's gorgeous.

34736-3-1366066758.jpg

Lisette - Improved Bards
Best Lisette I've seen available.

56599-4-1406972011.png

Sapphire - Sapphire Revamped
Only game in town I know of.  I use it but had to setweight (I think to 25) in console to fix neck seam.

60311-1-1417077096.jpg

Irileth - Lords of skyrim
Has Elisif and optional Valerica, but those two are inferior to other options.  Just overwrite them lower in the load order to get Irileth and all the other "Lords" and their housecarls looking better.

67823-0-1439133963.jpg
67823-3-1436897242.jpg
67823-1-1439483375.jpg

Various beauties to cast soul steal on via bodyswap ninjitsu tool.
SkyDream Riften's Kittens

65061-1-1429931874.jpg
65061-1-1429930667.jpg
65061-1-1429928742.jpg
65061-1-1429931857.jpg

been looking for a Karliah for a long time (that calm, soothing voice <3) to no avail.

I'm thinking of trying the NPC Visual Transfer Tool on Xari RaceMenu Preset but don't know if it'll work on a preset (never tried the tool despite having it).  Saw Undeadgoblin images of thier PC I thought "Shit, THAT'S Karliah"(or how she should be imo)

69357-5-1441313699.jpg

66924-1-1434375095.jpg

There are other dark elf follower mods to steal bodies from though.  So if it's a pain to try and transfer from a preset I might just steal Bella's body for Karliah to use, even though I think it's a bit too glamorous for Karliahs character.

*P.S. yes I know about Shocky's Arielle, still think the shoe fits.*

About presets, i'm certain that vanilla presets have entries in the CK, but not facegen files (their faces are generated in-game). For ECE presets, i think if you use the "export head" thingie in the race menu they do have a face file, but i think it's not one the NPC face transfer tool would recognize or use. It's a shame, many nice presets out there (yup, that would do a nice Karliah).

Dark Elves are not the only ones that are hard to find. Saadia is still without a good face too (what's this thing people have for female nords? The god damn game is full of them, give us some variety, fellas)! I saw a nice Redguard on the Nexus once, but can't remember the name. :/ 

EDIT: I'm thinking the "Familiar Faces" mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54509/? )could be used to create an usable head file, since the mod takes the player character from your save file and makes it a follower npc. Indeed, that would most likely work. :) 

There used to be a Thieves Guild Makeover that had a decent Sapphire in it, but it seems to have disappeared. I've got the file on my HD and it's named TGMImprovement for those who know of it. If anyone know where it's located, who made it, and if/why it was removed, please do tell. I could probably upload it, but would be nice to ask the author first.

Edit: Not the same, but released today http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69870/?

Made by the same person who revamped Aela and Astrid a week or so ago.

Edit: Not the same, but released today http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69870/?

Oh Nioce!

"I liked that.  I want more!  I'll make it worth your while qUVdrAV.jpg:heart: ."

Just yesterday I downloaded MBWS NPC Replacer Karliah and Vex by Ria and merged it (255 esps....after merges :( ), gone too far to change out and haven't seen them yet.  Gonna have to figure out what I can lose(again) to put in that mod instead as it's more comprehensive.  The struggle is real.

There used to be a Thieves Guild Makeover that had a decent Sapphire in it, but it seems to have disappeared. I've got the file on my HD and it's named TGMImprovement for those who know of it. If anyone know where it's located, who made it, and if/why it was removed, please do tell. I could probably upload it, but would be nice to ask the author first.

redtox perhaps?  Heard somewhere that they made one but took it down.  Didn't see them upload one myself or know what it may have looked like, if she did indeed publish one.  I am inclined to believe redtox did have one, only because I know it happened with their college of Winterhold improvement mod before they re-uploaded it because of fanfare.  checkout TCoW improvement and see if its the same artistic flair as your TGMImprovement, does share the same file naming scheme at least.

Be aware that mod contains race records as well for some very odd reason, it's same as vanilla so if your Imperious, Requiem or SkyRe Races or the like character ends up with vanilla racial abilities that's the reason. I deleted them from the ESP with TES5Edit, we'll see in-game if that ruined their looks.

redtox perhaps?  Heard somewhere that they made one but took it down.  Didn't see them upload one myself or know what it may have looked like, if she did indeed publish one.  I am inclined to believe redtox did have one, only because I know it happened with their college of Winterhold improvement mod before they re-uploaded it because of fanfare.  checkout TCoW improvement and see if its the same artistic flair as your TGMImprovement, does share the same file naming scheme at least.

I was thinking the same thing about the naming scheme. The College mod has a lot better pictures, but then again, people can improve, and the mod I have is a year old or so. It's also similar in that he/she revamped the entire guild, not just the ladies as most mods do. The quality is so and so, but still miles above vanilla. I just really like Sapphire from that mod as they managed to make her look good without losing the resting bitch face she has going for her :P

My Skyrim is currently under reconstruction, but I jumped into the testcell with Sapphire. Ignore the bad lighting and screwed up arm :P

9Eqt26U.jpg

How do you transfer more than one face at a time using NPCVisualTransfer?

You don't. The old version allowed this, but you'd often end up with floating head syndrome, or other bugs. Doing one by one reduces errors to a minimum.

Thanks for the quick reply.  But how do I load up a modded follower a second time?  For example:  I was able to transfer Nicola Avenicci's face to Adrianne's, but when I try to transfer Jahiya to Sapphire, it doesn't load up the Jahiya mod.