SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51543-sexlab-16x-compatible-mods/page-10?do=findComment&comment=1308816

Maybe it is my game acting up but after extensive testing i think devious device and any mods needing that as a frame work, seem to make sexlab 1.60 unstable to say the least.

Can anyone else using devious device confirm this ??

I have been unable to get any devious mods to work with the newest sexlab version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51543-sexlab-16x-compatible-mods/page-10?do=findComment&comment=1308816

Maybe it is my game acting up but after extensive testing i think devious device and any mods needing that as a frame work, seem to make sexlab 1.60 unstable to say the least.

I have been unable to get any devious mods to work with the newest sexlab version.

Hello @D_ManXX2.

Can you list the mod names? "DD mods" is a little bit generic.

Thank you.

Recently started using 1.6+ and I'm only running into 2 problems that I can tell... other than some of the animations not working properly which, being a Newb means that I disable that particular animation until I decide to finally sit down and figure out how to edit animation for my own setup. (IOW- I accept small misalignments and deactivate the ones that are way out of whack.

So... 2 problems...

1) This is minor. Defeat doesn't seem to like it if I have "sexuality" selected. Like I said, it's minor. For now, I deselect it and play.

2) This is an annoyance and an immersion breaker.

Xaz Animation Pack, or whichever mod is deciding to select the animation, seems to treat any DD as a chastity belt... most of the time. In fact, it seems like 9 times out of ten, when any DD is equipped, even a nipple piercing, no matter the scenario... consensual, non-consensual, vaginal, anal, oral... ZAP boob job is the selected animation.

I admit, I'm not normally one to try to offer my services in debugging... I'm an admitted retarded newb... but if someone would be willing to walk me through how to help them... I'd be happy to.

I've finally zeroed in on the animation in the "toggle animations" menu that is the "ZAP boob job" animation... the console animation label doesn't correspond to the SL animation list label.... and it seems to be better. So I guess it's now in the category along with the problem I've noticed with Defeat... I'll deal with it by disabling the misbehaving part.

Though my offer still stands... if someone wants to help me figure out the problem, I'd be happy to offer my services.

I've finally zeroed in on the animation in the "toggle animations" menu that is the "ZAP boob job" animation... the console animation label doesn't correspond to the SL animation list label.... and it seems to be better. So I guess it's now in the category along with the problem I've noticed with Defeat... I'll deal with it by disabling the misbehaving part.

Though my offer still stands... if someone wants to help me figure out the problem, I'd be happy to offer my services.

Hello @pewp43.

If the problem is in ZAP then propose your help in the ZAP forum. If it is a problem fo Devious Devices (and there are many mods for it) go in its forum.

If the problem is intrinsic to SexLab, go in its thread.

Right now I will just report the problem you mentioned for ZAP + DD.

Defeat is already marked as problematic.

Hello @D_ManXX2.

Can you list the mod names? "DD mods" is a little bit generic.

Thank you.

Sorry i had to report the mod too. So here it goes:

Devious Cursed loot v4.10

Devious helpless

Sanguin Debouchery

Devious Captured Dreams Shop

Devious Helpless

Devious Regulations

Devious More Devious Quest

Deviously Enslaved

These above mods seem to mis fire allot of times even with minimal mods installed like 50 + mods with new sexlab 1.6 hotfix 2 hopes this helps.

Just noticed this thread existed, felt like I should report my Succubus Heart mod is fully functioning with SexLab 1.6, minor issues have been fixed with the DevBuild released (which is stable) and the next release which supports desynced/individual orgasms should be out in about 2 days. =^.^=

Thanks for reporting @Spirit_Shard. Let me know when the new release will be out (with a PM or write a post here), so I will promote it from "problematic" to "compatible".

Succubus Heart v2.72 released fixing all issues, just reporting it's now completely compatible with SexLab 1.6. =^.^=

Sexlab Approach and Attraction -kinda- work. Basically with attraction, everyone is attracted to you, YOU are not attracted to anyone. And approach works fine. But keep in mind this is on a game that was upgraded. I will try it on a fresh game and report again. :) 

-C

Sexlab Approach and Attraction -kinda- work. Basically with attraction, everyone is attracted to you, YOU are not attracted to anyone. And approach works fine. But keep in mind this is on a game that was upgraded. I will try it on a fresh game and report again. :)

-C

Thank you. I will wait your report for a new game to be sure.

CPU, you are the man.  Thanks for doing this pain in the ass work.

No problem fishB.

It consumes very little time to keep this updated.

The main work is done by people trying the mods and reporting compatibility. A big thanks goes to them.

Dunno if it was Deviously helpless or one of its addons but when a named NPC tryed to put the equipment on my character to rape it, my character got Deviously Devices equipped and the sex animation but the NPC would just walk around fully clothed, had to reload a previous save to fix since none of the hotkeys for SexLab could interrupt the animation

I need a little bit more detailed report to mark a mod as Not Compatible or Problematic.

Does anyone had a similar problem?

I've tested the following plugins with 1.60 and have had no complications whatsoever:

In addition to these, although marked abandoned, SexLab Amorous Adventures Arousal Triggers, the separated component from the Amorous Adventures mod, is compatible with 1.60. Although, this should be a given since the latter still works. 

SexLab Cumshot works fine with 1.60.

I've tested the following plugins with 1.60 and have had no complications whatsoever:

In addition to these, although marked abandoned, SexLab Amorous Adventures Arousal Triggers, the separated component from the Amorous Adventures mod, is compatible with 1.60. Although, this should be a given since the latter still works. 

SexLab Cumshot works fine with 1.60.

SexLab Animation Speed Control seems to be working fine with 1.60. 

SexLab Animation Speed Control seems to be working fine with 1.60. 

It is. I used the SKSE plugin and works just fine.

And the actual mod (that is pretty much a demo of the SKSE plugin) has pretty much no relationship with SexLab.

But in all cases I will mark it as fully compatible.