SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

More Nasty Critters is listed as fully compatible? The Creature Framework, which is part of the MNC package, has numerous people indicating there are problems with the mesh swapping in SL 1.60.

The rule was: if the author says something, then something is reported.

@dentarr says MNC is fully compatible (and of course does not use the new SL 1.6 features.)

And a small reminder: if at least two members are reporting problems (documented), then I will update the mod as Not compatible or Problematic.

Now, if you can give to me some threads where the problems of CF were reported I can do a better investigation.

I haven't tried 1.60 yet, but I saw these two users talking about it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41270-creature-framework-rc10-updated-2015-4-13/page-15?do=findComment&comment=1294101

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41270-creature-framework-rc10-updated-2015-4-13/page-16?do=findComment&comment=1317658

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41270-creature-framework-rc10-updated-2015-4-13/page-16?do=findComment&comment=1318532

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41270-creature-framework-rc10-updated-2015-4-13/page-16?do=findComment&comment=1318539

@CPU

Did you see my problematic report on the previous page for Deviously Helpless, wasn't sure if you had as the page skipped forward.

Hi. Saw it.

As the rule states: I am waiting for a second report to make it "Problematic".

Thanks for reporting.

Hentai Pregnancy works with 1.6

Thanks for reporting.

Hi. Saw it.

As the rule states: I am waiting for a second report to make it "Problematic".

No, that's fine it should be corroborated, I just wanted to check you'd seen it.

As an aside I was expecting this as when I did the testing for DH when SL1.5+ came out we had the same thing, which from memory was caused by a change in papyrusutil which broke one of the scripts. I've not heard from Srende since last December so when I find some time I'll try and find the script and see if I can make a patch. If someone else can test as well it would be very useful just in case it's something at my end.

Probably a stupid question, but want to be sure...

The HDT High Heels for SL that SL 1.6 has within it...that is different than the HDT HighHeels from Nexus right?  In other words, do I still need the HDT High Heels System from Nexus or is it and HDT HighHeels for SL one and the same?

Probably a stupid question, but want to be sure...

The HDT High Heels for SL that SL 1.6 has within it...that is different than the HDT HighHeels from Nexus right?  In other words, do I still need the HDT High Heels System from Nexus or is it and HDT HighHeels for SL one and the same?

There are two completely different things.

HDT High Hells System is a mod that changes the actors height based on a parameter added to the shoes.

This height change had a problem in the previous version of SexLab.

There was a mod that was checking if the High Heel was applied to an actor involved in a SexLab animation, to remove the effect and correctly align the animation.

With SexLab 1.6 this checking is integrated in SexLab. So the SexLab plugin mod is no more required.

Of course SexLab is NOT providing a High Heels System. You still require this mod if you like.

Just the checking plugin is no more required.

- Sexlabrandomattack (20141230) is not working. Ingame name: Random Sex.

- SpectatorCrowdsUltra (0.91b) is not working. Ingame name: Spectator Crowds. I just saw that there is a more actual script available as download in the comments, going to test it. Nope, not working. Ah great, 2n restart for the game and now some show up... man.

- DD-More Devious quests is partially working. Ingame name: Devious Device - More Devious quests. The comment section seems fully functional,  the part which forces the player to have sex was already bugged under 1.59 and worker/sanguine training I never bothered to try out.

- Sexlabrandomattack (20141230) is not working. Ingame name: Random Sex.

- SpectatorCrowdsUltra (0.91b) is not working. Ingame name: Spectator Crowds. I just saw that there is a more actual script available as download in the comments, going to test it. Nope, not working. Ah great, 2n restart for the game and now some show up... man.

- DD-More Devious quests is partially working. Ingame name: Devious Device - More Devious quests. The comment section seems fully functional,  the part which forces the player to have sex was already bugged under 1.59 and worker/sanguine training I never bothered to try out.

Thanks for reporting. If I understand correctly "Random Attack" is Not compatible, "Spectator Crowds Ultra" is problematic, and "DD More Devious Quest" is not working (but if it was not working also in 1.59 then I don't see the point.)

As the rule states as soon as I will receive a second report I will add them in the list.

Kind Regards,

EDIT: Devious Devices - More Devious Quests is an abandoned project. So for sure it will not be listed here.

DD-more devious quests is a mod with at least 5 parts. 2 or 3 parts are about npc comments which always worked. One part forces the player to have sex, this part was under 1.59c bugged. With bugged I mean that your char freezes (you have to use unstuck provided by the mod), quests stopped working, sometimes you would ctd on cellload and so on.

The remaining 2 I mentioned I never tried out.

Put dd-more devous quests to problematic.

Hiya, chiming in on SexLabRandomAttack.

The 20141230 version is for use with 1.59c and can cause issues with 1.60. Version 20150414 works perfectly well with 1.60. In the (now defunct) previous compatibility thread, the mod author (Arizona Steve) also stated this.

Thank you for reporting. I will make the version 20150414 as Compatible.

Beeing Female 2.5 fix 1 (Non CANS) works for me actually. I wouldn't put it under incompatible, but probably problematic.  In the support thread, there are some people who claim that they can't get the mcm to work and some that works for SL 1.60 Fix 2. 

Yes. @milzschnitte, that is the author, reported a problem on the MCM menu.

But I don't think it is a SexLab related problem.

I will promote this mod to "Problematic" and a note that will say: MCM problems...

i have issu with

Trapped in Rubber

// Animal Mansion Plus

animation probleme (zaz animation i think) but with 1.59c work fine

Thanks for reporting.

Are these mods NOT working?

Or are they working with PROBLEMS?

working with PROBLEMS of animation and freeze or  player is flotting in the ground this when actor is under ai control and suck lot of

but with 1.59c work fine i have finsih both with 1.59c but suck at begin with 1.60 fx2

Just noticed this thread existed, felt like I should report my Succubus Heart mod is fully functioning with SexLab 1.6, minor issues have been fixed with the DevBuild released (which is stable) and the next release which supports desynced/individual orgasms should be out in about 2 days. =^.^=

Thanks for reporting @Spirit_Shard. Let me know when the new release will be out (with a PM or write a post here), so I will promote it from "problematic" to "compatible".