SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

Hello, this thread is to track all the mods that are compatible with SexLab 1.60HF2 and 1.61.

Mods are added here by people that signal them. To be non compatible, at least two negative reports have to be done.

In case of a report from the mod author, then its report will win against any other report from other members.

Please note that the mods will be reported compatible for 1.6HF2 and 1.61.

Green will be compatible, Orange will be problematic, Red will be not compatible.

In case 1,61 is not yet tested, then there will be no report.

Obsolete

- These mods are no more useful with SexLab 1.6

• Gender Change (reported by @zzz72w3r)
  • SexLab HDT High Heels Handler (reported by @zzz72w3r)

Please signal mod compatibility, and PLEASE, do not ask for mod support here. Use the specific mod thread.

Thank you so much for picking this up!

Defeat seems to mostly work as well as it did before. The never 5.x version had a couple of minor bugs still and they remain. But the PC as victim seems to mostly still work. So it can be listed as Problematic

I'm not sure about this. I updated to 1.6 and Defeat never started. Downgraded and everything was fine. This was even after a full clean reinstall. I'm kind of nervous about trying it again.

Neither Zaz nor anything devious seems to be appearing in MCM.

Is this global or is it my end?

MCM problems are NOT related to SexLab.

Please avoid to post them here.

I've just installed SSL 1.6 and a few other mods....

Since then the BeeingFemale MCM Menu isn't working anymore and I don't know why.

Right now, I can't say if it's SSL 1.6 or another reason

Normally, SL is not the problem for a missing MCM.

Take your time, and let us know if your mod is still compatible.

Thank you.

I've just installed SSL 1.6 and a few other mods....

Since then the BeeingFemale MCM Menu isn't working anymore and I don't know why.

Right now, I can't say if it's SSL 1.6 or another reason

Normally, SL is not the problem for a missing MCM.

Take your time, and let us know if your mod is still compatible.

Thank you.

That's right, but it could be a function in BeeingFemale casue the BeeingFemale MCM is a bit complex.

I've installed SSL 1.59 and everything was fine again.... then SSL 1.60 and the MCM didn't work anymore... so not compatible with SSL 1.60 until I've fixed this Problem :(

I don't think it's SSL, it could be BeeingFemale that makes a check and this check makes it crashing... dunno.. could be everything

Thank you so much for picking this up!

Defeat seems to mostly work as well as it did before. The never 5.x version had a couple of minor bugs still and they remain. But the PC as victim seems to mostly still work. So it can be listed as Problematic

I'm not sure about this. I updated to 1.6 and Defeat never started. Downgraded and everything was fine. This was even after a full clean reinstall. I'm kind of nervous about trying it again.

It is working for me but has a few minor issues and bugs, most of them where from before but there seems to be a new bug with surrender that only started with 1.6 sexlab. So thats why i said I would list it as problematic but usable.

The rule is:

Two people reporting problems make the mod Not Compatible

One member reporting Problematic, with a short description of the problem, makes the mod Problematic

If the author says something, then this is the truth.

The following mods are problematic, and are abandoned (please make a note of their orphan status so people know support/future development won't be coming from original authors and in case of people looking for projects to do):

Sexlab Release:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27588-sexlab-release-v13/

but works fine if include the following patch buried in its support forum:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27588-sexlab-release-v13/page-3?do=findComment&comment=872508

Lover's Victim:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/474-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/

One person reported it's working in the original compatibility thread but for me it does not work.  LV has been abandoned for a long time and its support thread is full of posts of the mod not working even in 1.59. 

The following mods are problematic, and are abandoned (please make a note of their orphan status so people know support/future development won't be coming from original authors and in case of people looking for projects to do):

Sexlab Release:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27588-sexlab-release-v13/

but works fine if include the following patch buried in its support forum:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27588-sexlab-release-v13/page-3?do=findComment&comment=872508

Lover's Victim:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/474-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/

One person reported it's working in the original compatibility thread but for me it does not work.  LV has been abandoned for a long time and its support thread is full of posts of the mod not working even in 1.59. 

OK.

I will mark them as not compatible.

I will not add a "Orphan" section. People that want can do a new version from the original mod.

Orphan are working or not working. I don't care (here) if it is supported or not.

Defeat 5.1 is problematic. normal defeat scenes are working ok, but has a uge problems with armbinder animations - loops between standing PC (most time) and short back to sex animation (both animals and humans animations) - next issue after - animals in the next defeat scene are then frozen dont attack/triggering sex animations after defeated - too no more defeat sex scenes are starting.

mods running without problems for me: Quick as you like - Captured Dreams shop 3.84  - Devious Cursed Loot 4.10 - Deviously enslaved 9.7.5 - Ravenous 1.0 - SL Stats manipulator 1.02a - SL Deadly Drain 1.5.1 - Soulgem Oven 2.0.9 - Untamed 1.2.1 - Radiant Prostitution 3.2.1

Defeat 5.1 is problematic. normal defeat scenes are working ok, but has a uge problems with armbinder animations - loops between standing PC (most time) and short back to sex animation (both animals and humans animations) - next issue after - animals in the next defeat scene are then frozen dont attack/triggering sex animations after defeated - too no more defeat sex scenes are starting.

mods running without problems for me: Quick as you like - Captured Dreams shop 3.84  - Devious Cursed Loot 4.10 - Deviously enslaved 9.7.5 - Ravenous 1.0 - SL Stats manipulator 1.02a - SL Deadly Drain 1.5.1 - Soulgem Oven 2.0.9 - Untamed 1.2.1 - Radiant Prostitution 3.2.1

Thanks for your report, @DarkRose.

I think Defeat has problems with Zaz Anim Pack. And there is no official answer from @xaz right now.

I am updating the main list with your reports.

Tested Deviously Helpless with SL1.60 Hotfix 2 - DH partially broken

Encounters with bandits work as normal

Encounters with Draugr - scene plays out but the rusted chastity belt is no longer fitted (scene jumps). Also if the armbinder isn't fitted the binds are applied but the arms aren't tied back

Untoggling Sexlab override toggle no longer works so you only get the DH partial strip now.

It basically functions but has some problems

----------

EDIT

I did also test with the old version of Defeat (v5b3.3fixed) which I use as it seems to work better than the later versions for me, and it worked fine for Player as Victim. I didn't test Player as Aggressor as I never use the mod for that.

So I installed the 1.6 hotfix 2 FULL and ran the install button on the top right.  The issue i'm having is while animations work (tested with match maker) when i go to sexlab in the MCM the only setting I have there is install even after I have done so.  I've tried reinstalling I've tried re-downloading I've even had it setup so that it was the only mod installed.  This wouldn't be too bad except I can't turn on creature functions without the other settings tab (to my knowledge)

So I installed the 1.6 hotfix 2 FULL and ran the install button on the top right.  The issue i'm having is while animations work (tested with match maker) when i go to sexlab in the MCM the only setting I have there is install even after I have done so.  I've tried reinstalling I've tried re-downloading I've even had it setup so that it was the only mod installed.  This wouldn't be too bad except I can't turn on creature functions without the other settings tab (to my knowledge)

Thanks for reporting. But this thread is only to report which mod is compatible with SL 1.6 and which mod is not.

If you want to report this problem, please post it in the official SexLab 1.6 thread: SexLab Framework Development.

More Nasty Critters is listed as fully compatible? The Creature Framework, which is part of the MNC package, has numerous people indicating there are problems with the mesh swapping in SL 1.60.

The rule was: if the author says something, then something is reported.

@dentarr says MNC is fully compatible (and of course does not use the new SL 1.6 features.)

And a small reminder: if at least two members are reporting problems (documented), then I will update the mod as Not compatible or Problematic.

Now, if you can give to me some threads where the problems of CF were reported I can do a better investigation.