Updated to 1.2.

A completely new, voiced NPC was added to the game. Don't click if you want to be surprised.

She's a wandering prostitute that can be found in the taverns of Whiterun, Riften, or Solitude. Or traveling between those locations. You can pay her for sex or, if you are a vampire, pay her for blood if your speech is high enough.

She's not a cheap and she's not easy.

Is there any mod that does the opposite, that lets NPC vampires seduce the player and feed on them?

Not exactly. Sexlab Solutions has a dialog option that will result in a vampire having sex with your character. NPC Vampires Can Feed will cause friendly vampires to sometimes feed on your character and enemy vampires to bite. Amorous Adventures will give Serana some excellent feeding related dialog.

Hmm, that's odd, I run Solutions but I haven't seen any spontaneous feeding. Rather its a dialogue hook to enable you to ask a vampire to turn your character voluntarily. Id also like the option to turn this on its head and have NPC vampires instigating the animation on my character as it opens up more RP options and would be a good way to develop the mod I feel. :P

Is there any mod that does the opposite, that lets NPC vampires seduce the player and feed on them?

Not exactly. Sexlab Solutions has a dialog option that will result in a vampire having sex with your character. NPC Vampires Can Feed will cause friendly vampires to sometimes feed on your character and enemy vampires to bite. Amorous Adventures will give Serana some excellent feeding related dialog.

Hmm, that's odd, I run Solutions but I haven't seen any spontaneous feeding. Rather its a dialogue hook to enable you to ask a vampire to turn your character voluntarily. Id also like the option to turn this on its head and have NPC vampires instigating the animation on my character as it opens up more RP options and would be a good way to develop the mod I feel. :P

I think Oldbook was talking about 2 mods.

Sexlab Solutions has a dialog option that will result in a vampire having sex with your character.

and

NPC Vampires Can Feed will cause friendly vampires to sometimes feed on your character and enemy vampires to bite.

So, next I'm going to release a version that will allow the seduction of males. I'm thinking of also making it a requirement for you to have a certain reputation, friendly or above, before you can try to convince an NPC to give blood. I've started to notice that most NPC's will have the seduction dialog option indoors, even though I'd have no reason to want to ask them at that particular time.

After that, I'm floating a few ideas.

One is that I might create a custom voiced vampire that can embrace you if you choose. It'd probably be a male so I can voice him, but I'd need a good mic first and I'd have to write some quest dialog. Shouldn't be too hard, just time consuming.

Or I could edit some voice files and make a female that can do something similar.

Maybe put something in for Serana (that will be compatible with Adventures.)

I might also add some specific hello dialog to NPC's that you've successfully seduced to show that they've fallen for your charms and are interested in future trysts.

Or I could do something else involving NPC's and quests. Actually, something involving Maven Black-Briar sounds interesting...

1.2a has been added with two versions.

Both contain a requirement of a relationship rank of 3 (ally) before you can seduce commoners. This is because I was tired of NPC's I just met and would have no reason to trust, having the seduce dialog option. Vampires, Dawnguard, Thalmor, Delphine, and the prostitute are unaffected by this change.

The Omnisexual version will allow you to seduce males. Pronouns have been changed to gender neutral in this version for obvious reasons.

1.2 will stay up for those that do not like the relationship change, but all further updates will have it.

Only install one at a time please.

Any chance you can lower that relationship requirement to 1? Basically a lot of NPCs when you do quests for them like beat up Mikael for Carlotta get a small relationship increase and becomes friends, all others start off at 0, and that by itself would narrow down the field. Relationship rank 3 means basically companions only unless you work on the NPC a lot via other mods or consoles, the majrity of Skyrm would be unavailable at 3.

Ignore however if you include alternate ways to raise their disposition towards you, like roamances, charms and such.

I would kinda understand raising the difficulty for the seduce check if a stranger approaches, but no dialogue doesnt make sense to me. 

From a practical perspective: If I really need a relationship similar to a companion (like sacremas said), than the mod will stop working for me, as after the x playthrough from skyrim I dont care anymore about making the usual skyrim quests, I only play mods providing new content. Helping Saadia becomes stale after you did it already a dozen of times.

Oh, I have an idea, if you use Vampire's Seduction spell (or Vampiric Thirst's mesmerism), that enables the dialogue for that character regardless of relationship status. It's a bit (date)rapey but... yeah it's bloodsucking immortal fiends that gain power from countless dead souls, I don't think it's inappropriate.

EDIT: Also keep in mind that with these spells active you would have been able to feed from the person regardless, sex and an alternate feeding animation is all you're getting out of it.

Edited by Sacremas

Oh, I have an idea, if you use Vampire's Seduction spell (or Vampiric Thirst's mesmerism), that enables the dialogue for that character regardless of relationship status. It's a bit (date)rapey but... yeah it's bloodsucking immortal fiends that gain power from countless dead souls, I don't think it's inappropriate.

Once you're playing a killer cannibal who occasionally sticks his overpowered opponents in a sack for later, date rape seems less like something that character would balk at.

I agree that the relationship rank is a bit high but the forced strap on for seducing males is a big turn off for me. Hopefully there will be more animations in the future for those of us who aren't into that. I'll still use your mod whenever I play a male character because I like it very much. I just know now not to when I'm playing a female :D

Quick clarification.

Am I correct in assuming the feeding animation only plays when the player is a male character? I am playing a female character and everything works flawlessly except that the standard sexlab animations kick in instead of the feeding animation.

If so, then I'd have to add to the chorus of others and highly suggest you add at least 3 animations--Female on Male, Female on Female and Male on Male. That pretty much covers the field. This mod would be complete at that point, IMHO.

It sounds like you've got a line on getting the original author to create the sorely missing animations, so I look forward to an update in the future!

Regardless, Kudos. Perfectly integrated with Better Vampires first try.

Bug

Quick clarification.

Am I correct in assuming the feeding animation only plays when the player is a male character? I am playing a female character and everything works flawlessly except that the standard sexlab animations kick in instead of the feeding animation.

If so, then I'd have to add to the chorus of others and highly suggest you add at least 3 animations--Female on Male, Female on Female and Male on Male. That pretty much covers the field. This mod would be complete at that point, IMHO.

It sounds like you've got a line on getting the original author to create the sorely missing animations, so I look forward to an update in the future!

Regardless, Kudos. Perfectly integrated with Better Vampires first try.

Bug

Female on Female works just fine. You need the NSAP package, since the Xandero feeding anim is in the base Sexlab.

Female on Female works just fine. You need the NSAP package, since the Xandero feeding anim is in the base Sexlab.

You got me thinking enough to find my problem--Thanks!

Turns out there is a cap on the number of animations that can be registered with Sexlab, and I had reached it. Unfortunately, this meant that the Xandero animation was not recognized, being one of the last animations on the list and thus over the cap. Deselecting some of the other NSAP animations and re-registering them with Sexlab added the Xandero animation set to the list displayed in the Sexlab MCM.

Groovy. All is well and the animations kicked right in.

Simply put, awesome mod.

You got me thinking enough to find my problem--Thanks!

Turns out there is a cap on the number of animations that can be registered with Sexlab, and I had reached it. Unfortunately, this meant that the Xandero animation was not recognized, being one of the last animations on the list and thus over the cap. Deselecting some of the other NSAP animations and re-registering them with Sexlab added the Xandero animation set to the list displayed in the Sexlab MCM.

Groovy. All is well and the animations kicked right in.

Simply put, awesome mod.

Upgrade to Sexlab 1.60.2, it has a large enough animation cap that you are not going to run into this issue again. Unless of course you have mods explicitly stated not to work with it, refer to this thread; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52573-sexlab-16-compatible-mods/

It must be something with how you set up your SexLab animations. My mod only tries to play one animation, Xandero feeding. Only if you do not have that installed correctly will it play something else.

The exception to that is the prostitute. She can play any animation with the vaginal tag or the feeding animation if she agrees to it.