Wonderful mod!  I've been wanting a mod like this and here it is, thank you!  Hope to see some content for a female PC to seduce men :)

I plan on making a male seduction version after I add my next NPC.

I just need to tweak a few things, then I'll allow males to be seduced.

Great idea

I would love to see an option to seduce men as well, and the opposite as well getting seduced by vampire NPCs (both men and women)

You can already seduce vampire NPC's.

A couple of Lesbian vampire feeding would be nice.

Lesbian animations depends on someone making one first and then it being added to either SexLab or NSAP. As far as I know, this is the only sex and feeding animation there is. I mean, I could technically use any animation, but it wouldn't fit thematically. I'd love to get more animations though.

I got my Delphine dialog completed. Fully voiced. I should release it later on tonight. It's also got an improved script that Ashal helped me with.

No, I meant that it would be cool feature to have NPCs seducing the player. that the player is the passive part and the NPC vampire is the active part (bloodsucking part). Would be fantastic for RP purposes :-)

Great idea

I would love to see an option to seduce men as well, and the opposite as well getting seduced by vampire NPCs (both men and women)

Lesbian animations depends on someone making one first and then it being added to either SexLab or NSAP. As far as I know, this is the only sex and feeding animation there is. I mean, I could technically use any animation, but it wouldn't fit thematically. I'd love to get more animations though.

I got my Delphine dialog completed. Fully voiced. I should release it later on tonight. It's also got an improved script that Ashal helped me with.

No, I meant that it would be cool feature to have NPCs seducing the player. that the player is the passive part and the NPC vampire is the active part (bloodsucking part). Would be fantastic for RP purposes :-)

Ah, ok.

I doubt I'd ever do that. Force greet quests are fairly easy, but I really don't want to do something like SexLab Approach because I want to keep my scripts as light as possible. None of my scripts run in the background, they only activate upon dialog.

Maybe I'll think about making a single random encounter in the future where you can get infected with vampirism, but I'll have to tinker with how complicated it is and how much it will add to the script load. At the moment, I have other things I'm working on adding.

I'd have to learn how to make an MCM first.

If I expand enough, I don't see why I can't expand my skill set. On the other hand, I mostly plan to keep this mod very script light and attached to dialog.

I'll be adding a new custom made NPC in my next update, fully voiced. She's about 90% done. All the dialog and scripts are written for her, she just needs a small tweak to her appearance. Then I'll release some male content.

Great idea

Actually, there is an animation that could work. It's a breastfeeding animation but, one is straight and one is lesbian. Having your vampire  sink his/her fangs into a breast instead of the neck hides the marks and could fit thematically, yes?  Just a thought.... it's a great mod and more animations is a plus.

thank you very much for the mod, out of curiosity, you could make it compatible with "Bloodthirst - Vampire NPCs can feed", it would be great to see vampires use this way of eating

Part of my intent behind this mod is to keep it as light as possible. There's already so many mods I use that have scripts that work automatically and all those begin to add up.

While I also use the Vampires Can Feed Mod, I don't want my mod to add more to an already script heavy game, which is why any script I have is intentionally going to be on activate only. So the player can determine when they want something to happen. I'd love to see that feature, but it won't be through this mod, sorry :(

That said, my next update has a brand new NPC that I've been working on. She's 99% done. The only issue I have is that I'm getting the dark face bug that appears to be common with creating custom NPC's.

I've been googling the hell out of it, but I've yet to find a solution that works. But once I get that fixed, there will be something new added and then I'll make some male content.

can you please provide more information on how to seduce npcs with the speech check?

actually, i dont even know what you mean by "speech check". Do you mean certain dialogues appear when I try to talk to NPCs?

If it is so, doss it begin with the phrase "do you mind if i ask something about vampires?" ?

IF it is so, my character plays random adult animations from SL and feeding does not happen.

IF not, could you tell me which phrase i should look for?

I am sorry with all this but currently i have another mod called sexlab solutions and i believe this mod also has a dialogue about vampires.

Conditions for seducing NPC's varies on several factors:

First, you must obviously be a vampire.

Second, you must be indoors. I did this for personal lore reasons. Some people may overlook a couple getting a little nookie out in public and others may pretend that your little nip on the neck was just a playful kiss, but naked feeding and fucking in broad daylight was a bit too much for my tastes.

Third, you must seduce the target by passing a speech check. The difficulty of the check depends on whom you are trying to seduce. A commoner will be an easy check requiring a speech between 18 and 25 (depending on perks). Trying to feed on another vampire will be a bit harder, 35 - 50. The Thalmor aren't exactly the most forgiving of people, so feeding on one of them is hard, between 53 and 75 speech required. Trying to feed on a Dawnguard woman will be the hardest challenge for your vampire, between 70 and 100.

Each group also has slightly different dialog. Be warned, if you fail to seduce a commoner or vampire, you can always try again later, but failing to seduce a Thalmor or Dawnguard will cause them to attack you!

After you successfully seduce a woman, she will be added to a new faction of seduced victims, giving new dialog (based on faction) that does not require a speech check.

Be careful on feeding too much on non-essential NPC's, just like normal vampire feeding, they can possibly die from overfeeding.

4. Once in game, go into NSAP on the MCM and find Unsorted Animations, then click on Xandero Feeding to enable the animation.

5. Go to SexLab in the MCM and go to the bottom option, Rebuild & Clean. Find Reset Animation Registry, click on it, then exit the MCM and wait until the animations are done resetting.

Speech check means your speech skill must be high enough. The other conditions must also apply. 

If you do not have NSAP installed properly, the animation will not happen.

"Do you mind if i ask something about vampires?" is the correct line.

thank you very much for the mod, out of curiosity, you could make it compatible with "Bloodthirst - Vampire NPCs can feed", it would be great to see vampires use this way of eating

Part of my intent behind this mod is to keep it as light as possible. There's already so many mods I use that have scripts that work automatically and all those begin to add up.

While I also use the Vampires Can Feed Mod, I don't want my mod to add more to an already script heavy game, which is why any script I have is intentionally going to be on activate only. So the player can determine when they want something to happen. I'd love to see that feature, but it won't be through this mod, sorry :(

That said, my next update has a brand new NPC that I've been working on. She's 99% done. The only issue I have is that I'm getting the dark face bug that appears to be common with creating custom NPC's.

I've been googling the hell out of it, but I've yet to find a solution that works. But once I get that fixed, there will be something new added and then I'll make some male content.

From what I understand when I looked into fixing this (tried changing some stats on an NPC that an overhaul changed, had dark skin... and shiny hair too!)  the mod that changes the NPC has to have exported then facegen data (whatever that is ) that you can then import into your changing mod. Otherwise 2 mods changing the look of an NPC confuses the game, I guess.

can you please provide more information on how to seduce npcs with the speech check?

actually, i dont even know what you mean by "speech check". Do you mean certain dialogues appear when I try to talk to NPCs?

If it is so, doss it begin with the phrase "do you mind if i ask something about vampires?" ?

IF it is so, my character plays random adult animations from SL and feeding does not happen.

IF not, could you tell me which phrase i should look for?

I am sorry with all this but currently i have another mod called sexlab solutions and i believe this mod also has a dialogue about vampires.

Solutions has a line "There is something different about you" that leads to "I want to be one" or a nevermind, I don't care line. That is if player is not vampire and NPC is... this mod is kinda flip of that.

I guess the situation is far too limited, there just are not enough friendly vampire NPCs with interactions where you could offer a nip in exchange for gold/persuation check/vendor discount to warrant much of a mod for that.