4 hours ago, Ree45 said:

I'm basing my assumption that this mod works in SE from this 84077eb2cf97c6c3a8fc7a5bc1339897.png

I have the SLAL pack and SLAL in my mod organizer, but the vampire specific animations won't play. Should I put the pack on top of SLAL in priority?

On 11/3/2018 at 3:08 PM, SleepyJim said:

It's actually not marked as SE compatible.

The SE Compatible field on mod descriptions was added to the site after this mod was first uploaded. That means the field is empty unless the author specifically came back to fill it in. If you see nothing next to SE Compatible it means, well, nothing. It should say either Yes or No. The option should really be handled differently to avoid exactly this kind of confusion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to use this for the animations. Never had any issues until I updated it; now my game is full of whores and I'm not too happy. >.< Is this a new feature or has it always been there?? I used an old version for months and never saw any NPCs added... Is there a recommendation to remove this without save corruption? 

16 hours ago, ShenGo said:

I used to use this for the animations. Never had any issues until I updated it; now my game is full of whores and I'm not too happy. >.< Is this a new feature or has it always been there?? I used an old version for months and never saw any NPCs added... Is there a recommendation to remove this without save corruption? 

Do you mean the prostitute? There should only be one of her and I haven't made any changes in some time.

It must be an issue with either the install or your load order.

7 hours ago, Perfidy said:

Do you mean the prostitute? There should only be one of her and I haven't made any changes in some time.

It must be an issue with either the install or your load order.

Hmm, I see... I thought about disabling NPCs I didn't want, but wasn't sure if that was safe to do with a mod added NPC? When I play male PCs its easier to ignore her, but its kinda annoying when a prostitute tries to solicit my PC in a female playthrough. :P  Just not my thing, lol.

Last time I played was in 2017 too. Back when you had to choose between male, female, or omnisexual esps. Were there NPCs that far back? Somehow I never saw them...

Thank you for your response, btw. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone help me with this mod.

Im using Better Vampires (the most recent update) and I can not, for the life of me, start the conversation with ANYONE. I have tried starting becoming a vampire through alternate life and through better vampires and neither of them worked.

Anyone have any ideas ?

One more update: I can talk to Thalmore agents as well and I suspect (haven't reached that level yet) that ill be able to open dialogue with dawnguard agents as well. This probably sheds some kind of light on what is happening but I dont know what mod is causing issues here.

EDIT: I have turned off every single dialogue mod I have installed, and no change. I can not pinpoint this issue.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, umara83 said:

I found a conflict with amorous adventure mod where both mod use the same dialog view (05002F9B.xml). Is there a way to fix this?

I haven't worked on this mod in a while, but I believe it is part of an unfinished quest I was working on. It's just a quest dialog with Serana and should be perfectly safe to override with AA.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Aizen525 said:

So which version should I install, 1.4 or the SLAL pack? Or both?

You need both if you want vampire animations to play when your character feeds. Installing only the main file will apparently lead to only standard animations.

The What's new in 1.4? and Requirements and installation sections of the mod description have more details.

• 7 months later...

Hmm, the mod seems to work as intended (after restarting the game the dialog showed up)

- you have to have at least stage 2 thirst lvl (check)

- tested with Lydia and Farquar (worked)

- animation after successful dialog started playing

However, the thirst stage is not removed during or through the animation. So i am not sure if the feeding part is touched by this mod or not?

• 4 months later...

It does not appear to be working for me. Its installed properly along with the req mods. It is not showing up in the loader. I know it is installed because the dialogue choices appear in the console.

fnis says vampire slal is not compatible with Skyrim se

Edited by jagrov15
lack of info