• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 7:03 PM, Baron Of Hell said:

So is there a Omnisexual version for 1.4? Or how can a get  male/male sex feeding?

I think I get it.  The  version that allows gay sex has the dialog redone .   So for 1.4 I would have to redo the dialog,  remove the conditions and just have the dialog not make sense sometimes, or add to the dialog tree with branches for gay sex.   If the animations don't exist I could just take them from 1.3.  

50 minutes ago, dragontackle said:

FYI for anyone looking: I dont believe this is compatible with Better Vampires

I've been using it with Better Vampires quite a lot and not noticed any issues. Every time I trigger a scene with this mod I get a feed that counts towards satiation and my BV vampire rank. Is there something specific you've noticed not working? Providing details might lead to someone making a fix if it's needed.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:33 AM, SleepyJim said:

I've been using it with Better Vampires quite a lot and not noticed any issues. Every time I trigger a scene with this mod I get a feed that counts towards satiation and my BV vampire rank. Is there something specific you've noticed not working? Providing details might lead to someone making a fix if it's needed.

The dialogue option wont even show up.

On 8/18/2018 at 7:22 AM, dragontackle said:

The dialogue option wont even show up.

Okay. It shows up fine for me when using Better Vampires, so BV itself isn't an incompatibility. Are you meeting the requirements listed in the opening post to seduce someone? They need to have a high enough relationship rank, and it has to be either indoors, or between 7pm and 5am if outdoors.

• 2 months later...

I'm also having a hard time having this work. Tried approaching a lot of different NPCs all of which had high relationship points with my character, made sure it was past 7pm but not after 5am, tried both in interior and exteriors, and I still get no dialogue option for feeding. I'm also using BV if anyone is interested.

9 minutes ago, KGRam said:

This is posted as SE Compatible - I installed the SLAL pack and picked up version incompatible errors when I ran FNIS so I tossed it.  Which files have been tested in SE?

It's actually not marked as SE compatible.

The SE Compatible field on mod descriptions was added to the site after this mod was first uploaded. That means the field is empty unless the author specifically came back to fill it in. If you see nothing next to SE Compatible it means, well, nothing. It should say either Yes or No. The option should really be handled differently to avoid exactly this kind of confusion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, nomkaz said:

You have this tagged as Special Edition Compatible, but the SLAL  pack is not. If the mod depends on the SLAL pack then it's not Special Edition Compatible, is it?

I'm not sure what you mean. I just checked that tags and it doesn't say SSE compatible and I've never claimed such.

The only tags are: SexLab, Vampire, Dialog, and NPC

This thread isn't in the SSE forum and the mod download page is also not on the SSE page.

14 hours ago, nomkaz said:

You have this tagged as Special Edition Compatible, but the SLAL  pack is not. If the mod depends on the SLAL pack then it's not Special Edition Compatible, is it?

On 11/3/2018 at 3:08 PM, SleepyJim said:

It's actually not marked as SE compatible.

The SE Compatible field on mod descriptions was added to the site after this mod was first uploaded. That means the field is empty unless the author specifically came back to fill it in. If you see nothing next to SE Compatible it means, well, nothing. It should say either Yes or No. The option should really be handled differently to avoid exactly this kind of confusion.

Works fine with Better Vampires. Vampiric Thirst hasn't been updated in a long time and I've never tested with Sacrosanct, so I'm not sure if it works or not.

That said, this doesn't alter anything with the feeding script, just tells the game to run it with sexlab animations.