Just a bit of feedback on the mod; I have 1.4 installed with the SLAL pack, but when my female vampire feeds on a male NPC the animation that plays is completely random, so non-vampire animations occur, and she'll take the male position.

Edit: reinstalling animation pack fixed this. Animations are now appropriate and gender correct. Thanks for making such a great mod!

Edit 2: this mod conflicts slightly (not game breaking) with the Apropos mod - female vampire character is read as both Active and Primary character in Apropos displayed text during animations triggered by this mod.

• 5 weeks later...

Could you please update Omnisexual version to 1.4?

This, please. I'm presently wondering if this is why I can't get NPC's to feed off of me, but it's been a while since I tried it, so I will try again. I may have been a futa at the time, I am not entirely sure.

Could you please update Omnisexual version to 1.4?

To everyone wanting an update to Omnisexual: Please be patient, I just got back from Afghainistan today and plan on spending time with my family and doing non-Skyrim things.

That said, I've not abandoned this mod, but I do complete updates at my leisure. 

• 3 weeks later...

I encounter few problems. I have correct load order that I should place this mod below other vampire mods, but here's what happened: My avatar, when initiated the sexual feed, only the NPC is playing the animation and my avatar don't. Without using the vampire sexual feed dialogue, just using Romance dialogue or Sexlab Target spells, the animation when fine. It can bug if I used sexual feed first and then using normal sex initiatives will unable to let my avatar play animations. Also, I cannot seem to use vampire feed dialogues on any other NPCs but a follower (no other followers have the dialogue enabled)

So.. summary:

"Sexlab Romance/Sexlab Target spell = animation plays for both avatars"
"Sexual Vampire Feed = Only NPCs play animations"
"Sexual Vampire Feed -> Sexlab Romance/Sexlab Target spell = Only NPCs play animations"
"Only one follower have the vampire feed dialogue"

I can confirm it gotta be because I am using heavy scripts, since I am using Better Vampires and Sacrosanct, the feeding caused the PC animation delay.
Oh well, I at least still can use the animations from Romance/Sexlab Target spell, so I don't feel at lost :)
Still I gotta report my errors.

I encounter few problems. I have correct load order that I should place this mod below other vampire mods, but here's what happened: My avatar, when initiated the sexual feed, only the NPC is playing the animation and my avatar don't. Without using the vampire sexual feed dialogue, just using Romance dialogue or Sexlab Target spells, the animation when fine. It can bug if I used sexual feed first and then using normal sex initiatives will unable to let my avatar play animations. Also, I cannot seem to use vampire feed dialogues on any other NPCs but a follower (no other followers have the dialogue enabled)

So.. summary:

"Sexlab Romance/Sexlab Target spell = animation plays for both avatars"

"Sexual Vampire Feed = Only NPCs play animations"

"Sexual Vampire Feed -> Sexlab Romance/Sexlab Target spell = Only NPCs play animations"

"Only one follower have the vampire feed dialogue"

I can confirm it gotta be because I am using heavy scripts, since I am using Better Vampires and Sacrosanct, the feeding caused the PC animation delay.

Oh well, I at least still can use the animations from Romance/Sexlab Target spell, so I don't feel at lost :)

Still I gotta report my errors.

My first inclination, and sorry if you've already done this a million times, is to run FNIS and look to see that the animations are there and no issues.  I also run LOOT to deal with order.

The dialog is also determined, if I read correctly by your Speak skill as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or does this mod not trigger feeding for  Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim v4.03?

I used to be a fan of Better vampires but, it causes consistent and numerous ongoing stack dumps from its scripts which leads to issues with time and other scripted mods.   Example; Vampiric Drain will every time it is used, so will feeding on fresh corpses.  

Sacrosanct does not cause these so I have permanently removed BV from my must have list.

I would like to request a patch if anyone has one for Sacrosanct.  I can not make one myself.   

I'm going to guess Sacrosanct doesn't use the base game's feeding system. That'll make it not work with a variety of other vampire mods. If that's the case I don't know if a patch is possible or not. You would have to have a script I think that adds a point to the Sanc system when you do something that causes a feed event... or something like that.

As someone who plays a vampire, this is something I've been waiting for for a LONG time. Thanks!

Hope to see more animations soon. :)

I think he lists the tags used to call anims and you can use the SLATE mod to add those tags to anims you already have and want to use. For female vampires I like adding them to blowjob anims and cunnilingus anims for male vampires.

If you can find a taglist in the thread, just open the console in game after an anim has started and (possibly) page up to find the tags.

In all honestly, Better Vampires is the only mod, aside from the base game of course, that has ever worked properly. As much as I love Vampiric Thirst cause of the Vampire Masquerade theme, it hasn't been updated in a while and it doesn't always play right under certain settings.

I've done zero testing with Sacrosanct, that said, my mod doesn't actually do anything with the feeding, just triggers the base script to sate your thirst. Any mod that alters that, or adds a new way to feed that doesn't use the base script, probably won't work.

Hey this mod seems awesome! Was wondering if it is compatible with Osex? Instead of having to DL all the SexLab stuff, Thanks for your work and reply in advance!

Thank you for the appreciation, but unfortunately, this isn't compatible with Osex. This mod specifically makes a script call to SexLab, so that's a hard requirement.

Though you could use Osex and SexLab at the same time I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if this has been brought up already, I did not feel like going through all 12 pages, though I did see a mention of this on page 1 but nothing specific.

First, I love the mod, works great for my PC Vampires and his "Blood Bank Followers"...   The question is looking at it from a different direction, namely a follower vampire (Serena or Diana for example) asking the question of the PC and then using the PC as a "Blood Bank" when needed, using the animations provided.  The mod Bloodthirst does this to some extent, except it's got very little control and uses only the vanilla (very short) feeding.   I was also thinking of it's use in relation to the "Reward your Follower" Mod, rather than offering sex (though most of the animations result in sex), you offer yourself for a feeding, using the animation and counting as feeding for that NPC.  This can be done artificially, of course, but the vampire follower is still hungry.   I hope I'm making a bit of sense here, as I tend to ramble.   I currently use Better Vampires and Bloodthirst as pretty much my only vampire mods, other than this one.

On a side note, is there a way to extend the time of the vanilla feeding rather than the "Wam Bam Thank you mam" form that it is?

Thanks again for great work.

follower vampire (Serena or Diana for example) asking the question of the PC and then using the PC as a "Blood Bank" when needed, using the animations provided.  

"Reward your Follower" Mod, rather than offering sex (though most of the animations result in sex), you offer yourself for a feeding, using the animation and counting as feeding for that NPC. 

Lovely! Can a female, non-vampire perhaps use this mod with a male, vampire NPC? Or just vamp player on non-vamp NPC? : 00 Thank you!

I'm not sure if what you're asking is in the scope of the mod or not... I seem to recall it being asked but I'm feeling lazy and don't want to search for it.  There is another mod that would do what you're asking though really only for followers and friendly types.

Sexlab Eager NPCs has an option for vampire types that really like you where you can ask them if they're thirsty and offer blood through animations. That mod uses different tags than this one so you'll likely need to add those tags.

follower vampire (Serena or Diana for example) asking the question of the PC and then using the PC as a "Blood Bank" when needed, using the animations provided.  

"Reward your Follower" Mod, rather than offering sex (though most of the animations result in sex), you offer yourself for a feeding, using the animation and counting as feeding for that NPC. 

Lovely! Can a female, non-vampire perhaps use this mod with a male, vampire NPC? Or just vamp player on non-vamp NPC? : 00 Thank you!

I'm not sure if what you're asking is in the scope of the mod or not... I seem to recall it being asked but I'm feeling lazy and don't want to search for it.  There is another mod that would do what you're asking though really only for followers and friendly types.

Sexlab Eager NPCs has an option for vampire types that really like you where you can ask them if they're thirsty and offer blood through animations. That mod uses different tags than this one so you'll likely need to add those tags.

Really?, I had seen that mod, but didn't notice that option and didn't bother much with it... I'll check on it. Thanks.

Really?, I had seen that mod, but didn't notice that option and didn't bother much with it... I'll check on it. Thanks.

Ok, tested, and no, it doesn't... you can ask to feed if you are playing a vampire... but not offer...  reference Eager NPCs.

Ok, tested, and no, it doesn't... you can ask to feed if you are playing a vampire... but not offer...  reference Eager NPCs.

The options are both in the same branch. If you can't find it, ask in the SLEN support topic. Unless you are vampire trying to let a vampire feed on you. To my knowledge that doesn't work unless you have a vampire overhaul mod that specifically adds that.

post-544130-0-80313300-1506129778_thumb.jpg

The options are both in the same branch. If you can't find it, ask in the SLEN support topic. Unless you are vampire trying to let a vampire feed on you. To my knowledge that doesn't work unless you have a vampire overhaul mod that specifically adds that.

Or I'm just an impatient git.  :)   Will continue to try after I finish rebuilding my game after it went into mod shock.

Thanks for the reply.

• 4 weeks later...

Can this be used on any npc if you have high enough charisma? Or are there only specific ones?

Every NPC that fits in the requirements.

Dawnguard, other vampires, and Thalmore have different requirements. You also need to be either inside or outside at night and have a good relationship with the NPC. Commoner NPC's don't require much relationship with them.

• 5 weeks later...

Compatible mods...

=( i am trying to get this work with Requiem, but i dont have any dialogues anywhere, tried males females all max relationship, 1.3 and 1.4. Tried to put it last in load order, before req for indifferent, no luck.

Theres few who use Vampiric Thirst with requiem, i tried it thoroughly. It can be made fully compatible with all features, but... script load, glitchy buggy laggy dialogues, and togleable skills (including max confusion, what is on, what is off) i didnt really enjoy it so good. Except become vampire on demand mcm button, which is kind of big cheat. IF VT works good with this mod, might consider trying, but... it brings nothing to requiem vampires, only lag. All good skills you have in requiem. And all good features too, and theres need to edit VT and fix many things.

BV was bit better (in vanilla skyrim), sadly its "patch" for requiem is just one big joke, has nothing to do with requiem vampires. No comment there.

Both mods push you to be city streets walking feeding machine, nothing else. 1000 necks bitten in few days ftw. And both makes you feel like human, feeding on blood from necks, having bit of magic, out of box. VT, after lot of effort and editing, comes close to requiem feel, though not so worth it.

Simply, Requiem vampires are best for me, from all what i tried. Makes you feel like real predator, and undead, not some fancy nancy overscripted "skills" and "rank progressions". Cant describe, need to try and see.

To have this mod working with it, would solve all my desires (avoiding VT and have smooth simple dialogue option of feeding - just sometimes, for fun).

I am running some sexlab mods like skooma whore (with patch from LL), amorous adventures, and few minor ones, without any problem, all dialogues working. 

Anyone tried this mod?

Any tips, what to edit, how to make it working? Condition for dialogue should be spells - vampiric resist disease, and undead, - to know, that you are vampire - that uses VT - working good. But i havent found any condition in SVF esp. And how to trigger feeding process, no idea (this is second part, might work or not, but first part first).

As anwer to OP, to "how many people use what vampire mod". Requiem should be considered. It is not so much vampire mod, but... has best "i am vampire" feeling so far. Well, requiem has best skyrim feeling sadly, i cant enjoy vanilla at all anymore. (except some larger sexlab mods profiles, but not real playing)

Edited by kiki78
  • 2 weeks later...