The Witcher 3 Yennefer & Triss - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

Downloaded and installed the uunp version 1.2
The non-dlc items got a huge neck gap for me, Triss' armor no breasts under the cloth. Did I do something wrong? The DLC items seem to be fine.

3MYrjnCm.jpg

And the right breast was flying around, I guess the latter was an "vanilla" HDT error and unrelated to your mod.

The non-dlc items got a huge neck gap for me, Triss' armor no breasts under the cloth. Did I do something wrong? The DLC items seem to be fine.

3MYrjnCm.jpg

And the right breast was flying around, I guess the latter was an "vanilla" HDT error and unrelated to your mod.

Getting same issue here.

3MYrjnCm.jpg

Getting same issue here.

Me as well, hopefully Dianne will come back to this and fix this

3MYrjnCm.jpg

Getting same issue here.

Me as well, hopefully Dianne will come back to this and fix this

3MYrjnCm.jpg

Getting same issue here.

3MYrjnCm.jpg

Uploaded a Fix for the Neck problem for Bodyslide UUNP version

Works great, thanks for the fix and UUNP support!

Am I doing something wrong? I tried two of Dianne's UUNP slidersets but when I open up BodySlide, I don't see UUNP options--only the CBBE options and imitation bodytypes.

I downloaded all 4 UUNP files along with the Fix. I shouldn't need the CBBE slider RAR, right? So what am I doing wrong?

I've done this successfully before with Vampire Rogue UUNP. What's different?

Am I doing something wrong? I tried two of Dianne's UUNP slidersets but when I open up BodySlide, I don't see UUNP options--only the CBBE options and imitation bodytypes.

I downloaded all 4 UUNP files along with the Fix. I shouldn't need the CBBE slider RAR, right? So what am I doing wrong?

Presets for the UUNP version Uploaded , i hope they will work fine

Works, thanks. Didn't realize presets were needed as well. How do people use the other files w/o the preset? RaceMenu UUNP morphs? Or something else?

• 7 months later...

The glove and boots have issues. Their arm and leg slides are all set to 0% which causes them too be too small and clip against the body or other clothing (e.g. boots will clip over leggings from torso armor).

For gloves, Arms and Shoulder Width should be 100%

For boots, Legs should be 100%

The Triss Glove DLC is missing. Since that can't be adjusted, it clips.

• 1 month later...

Don't mean to bother anyone, but I am trying to adjust the original UNP Triss DLC armor to fit my UNPB body.

I have actually no idea how to use this so I would like some quick explanation of what you are supposed to do once you have installed all these files.

I see I can use bodyslide to adjust the sliders and create a preset as an .xml file. What do I do with it? How do I make this work in game? Thank you.

Nevermind, I figured it out myself.

Still the Triss DLC gloves aren't there :(

• 2 weeks later...

Everything clips for me no matter which body I use, no matter what advise I follow. (thanks for trying to help Nanashi)

The only way it doesn't look awful is when I use the original mod alone, but the UNP body never did anything for me - that's why I use CBBE.

In light of my fighting a loosing battle in order to make this mod look good to me, I no longer have any desire to use either this or the original mod.

Thanks for the effort you put into this Dianne, but I'm just gonna have to uninstall it.

Ok here is the deal how too get this working with uunp bodyslider.

Download all 4 unp files, drag them too a empty folder, ctrl left click so all 4 are marked when done right click unzip in folder, then you get 1 new call folder.

Now wait you aint done yet now download if you haven't the preset, drag that too same folder and unzip.

Now you would have 1 folder containing all files for bodyslide. 2 ways 2 install drag and drop or if you prefer NMM / MM, for last option you need too right click  your newly created folder and make a zip / 7z file or rar file open you NMM / MM and add mod from file.

Now open your bodyslide and you will properly find it under unassigned. And build, voila its done.

just did it 30 min ago. pic upload too confirm

post-1075993-0-56476300-1466277936_thumb.jpg

post-1075993-0-76279400-1466277938_thumb.jpg

post-1075993-0-02802000-1466277940_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...