Dripping when aroused LE

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

maybe there are no virgin npcs left?

Uhh, when one resets the virginity claimed/lost settings via the MCM menu and toggling the sexlab virginity tracking option, doesn't it reset the virginity status?

Edit: If it's worth mentioning, I am playing on Skyrim SE but posted on the help thread here by mistake sorry. 

10 hours ago, Arbiter1479 said:

Uhh, when one resets the virginity claimed/lost settings via the MCM menu and toggling the sexlab virginity tracking option, doesn't it reset the virginity status?

Edit: If it's worth mentioning, I am playing on Skyrim SE but posted on the help thread here by mistake sorry. 

i claimed lydia virginty, reset,  and then again, so its working

maybe you are trying with random  generated npcs? maybe that the problem

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

i claimed lydia virginty, reset,  and then again, so its working

maybe you are trying with random  generated npcs? maybe that the problem

I'm actually trying with custom followers and named NPCs actually (Lydia or like Hiroki in Markarth etc)

I can supply you with a mod list or logs if you need them :)

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

you cant claim virginity if you have nothing to do it with

I think it's the issue of like futa (girls with dicks) that isn't natively supported by SOS or something to do with it, not sure how to fix that either :(

Edit: Here's my settings for Sexlab

Spoiler

SkyrimSE_2019-02-27_14-54-10.png.e1fca304315ebd6e8ebfac81ab9e5c7f.png

Both options in DWA are unchecked for dripping or squirting options  

And for SOS

Spoiler

SkyrimSE_2019-02-27_15-05-01.jpg.7c26c83e1cd1d7d1c70ce9bc6f28baeb.jpg

I have an additional issue that the MCM menu for this mod seemingly disappears when I attempt to reinstall it at times. 

I have tried the command to reload it via the console but no dice sadly. And the MCM Kicker mod isn't ported to Skyrim SE yet either. 

I'm having the same issue with LE version.

I even started a new game.

MCM menu shows until I change something like no milk leak, and turn breathing/heartbeat effects off. Next time I open MCM it is no longer there.  I use Jaxons MCM kicker as well. I have no idea the console command to manual kick the menu. 

Everything works with the mod, just no MCM menu. 

When I reload an earlier save, It is still there. 

By far one of my most favorite mods, just can't figure out whats going on with it.. 

4 hours ago, Terrafide said:

MCM menu shows until I change something like no milk leak, and turn breathing/heartbeat effects off. Next time I open MCM it is no longer there.  I use Jaxons MCM kicker as well. I have no idea the console command to manual kick the menu. 

By far one of my most favorite mods, just can't figure out whats going on with it.. 

I play on Skyrim SE, the MCM mostly works for me expect when I try to reinstall it to fix the virginity tracking issues. That is when it disappears.

I do not have the MCM Kicker as it isn't ported to Skyrim SE unfortunately but you can manually key in the console command "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" and it will force MCM to re-register all of the menus. But I've had no success in getting the Dripping When Aroused MCM Menu to reappear that way.

And yes, I do like the mod too but not sure why mine is acting weirdly. :(

13 hours ago, Terrafide said:

Maybe this will help.  It seems to have fixed that problem for me

On 2/27/2019 at 12:42 AM, Arbiter1479 said:

Edit: Here's my settings for Sexlab

Hide contents

SkyrimSE_2019-02-27_14-54-10.png.e1fca304315ebd6e8ebfac81ab9e5c7f.png

Both options in DWA are unchecked for dripping or squirting options  

Well first off you need to uncheck "Seed NPC Sex Stats". This will make many of the NPCs having already been "deflowered" the way you have it. Meaning since they are already not a virgin you certainly can't claim theirs.

9 hours ago, wokking56 said:

Well first off you need to uncheck "Seed NPC Sex Stats". This will make many of the NPCs having already been "deflowered" the way you have it. Meaning since they are already not a virgin you certainly can't claim theirs.

Ah I see, but the problem at the moment on my end is that the MCM menu isn't appearing for DWA. But I will uncheck "Seed NPC sex stats" in Sexlab and see if it works. 

Thank you for your input! :)

Edit 1: But doesn't the "ignore Sexlab stats" option in DWA allows you to override the Sexlab stats and instead assume all NPCs are virgin when first encountered? 

Update is that disabling the DWA esp file, loading into the save and then making a new save seems to fix the MCM not appearing. But the virginity tracking issue has yet to be solved even with disabling the sexlab stat seeding. 

I don't have other schlongs for females apart from the one I'm currently using and SOS seems to register my PC's gender just fine. :/ 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mangalo said:

How can I manually add my character to the list of tracked actors ?  I had some issues with the effects of the mod so I reset it with Fallrim tools.  It usually works fine but in the MCM of DW, the right panel (tracked actors) is empty :/

you cant, its done by mod

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have had this mod working in SE, but I have returned to playing Oldrim. However, the LE version of Dripping keeps disappearing off the MCM menu. If I uninstall and reinstall it will sometimes reappear in MCM for a few minutes, but I just can't get it to stay. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it? Or, are there any other mods that "Dripping" has issues with?

Thanks.