Dripping when aroused LE

Would you consider including a version with just the dripping after sex? One that doesn't require the arousal mod.

there, cum only, should be working, haven't tested it

Wow, that was fast. Thanks.  ^_^ (Edit) After testing it with a few rounds, I don't see any dripping. Maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for. Is is supposed to appear as white drops on the floor or as just a mess on her legs? I'm not seeing anything. :(

it should drip after orgasm with anal/vaginal animation, actors should be male-female

The textures come from Zaz Animation pack, you probably need these installed (3 files) as there are no textures in the Cum Only version.

Alternatively, install the normal version and overwrite with the Cum Only version.

cum texture is from skyrim

Do you mean SexLab Framework?

If yes, considering that my toon is already covered by "heavy sperm replacer for SexLab" at the end of the sex, should be the cause I'm not able to see any other dripping.

Even if the animation was, as you stated, male-female vaginal or anal.

Btw, I installed the CumOnly version.

How long the effect should be?

Do you mean SexLab Framework?

If yes, considering that my toon is already covered by "heavy sperm replacer for SexLab" at the end of the sex, should be the cause I'm not able to see any other dripping.

Even if the animation was, as you stated, male-female vaginal or anal.

Btw, I installed the CumOnly version.

How long the effect should be?

Skyrim - Textures.bsa

textures\effects\FXfluidStreamDripAtlus.dds

60sec

Would you consider including a version with just the dripping after sex? One that doesn't require the arousal mod.

Wow, that was fast. Thanks.  ^_^ (Edit) After testing it with a few rounds, I don't see any dripping. Maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for. Is is supposed to appear as white drops on the floor or as just a mess on her legs? I'm not seeing anything. :(

it should drip after orgasm with anal/vaginal animation, actors should be male-female

The textures come from Zaz Animation pack, you probably need these installed (3 files) as there are no textures in the Cum Only version.

Alternatively, install the normal version and overwrite with the Cum Only version.

The actors were male and female and the animation was the missionary (on her back, legs spread) position. I have ZaZ installed as well. I also installed the texture file, but still have no luck.

The actors were male and female and the animation was the missionary (on her back, legs spread) position. I have ZaZ installed as well.

(here could be your ad)

The actors were male and female and the animation was the missionary (on her back, legs spread) position. I have ZaZ installed as well.

try this 1

I tried it first with my female character and Camilla with Faendal, still no luck. :(

I found out why I didn't see any effect at all.

There are not istructions on how to install the mod so I assumed it was enough to install only the CumOnly version.

But this version doesn't have the texture folder inside.

It needs to install "before" the main files and "then" overwrite with the cumonly version.

Also remember, the dripping uses the equipment slot 61. So if you've, for example, set that slot to DD hider, there won't be any dripping.

You think?

I'm not sure

That was how I fixed my issue of no dripping showing. The thing is, I was the one who bugged it in the first place when changing the device hider, so nothing wrong with the mod.

Also remember, the dripping uses the equipment slot 61. So if you've, for example, set that slot to DD hider, there won't be any dripping.

You think?

I'm not sure

That was how I fixed my issue of no dripping showing. The thing is, I was the one who bugged it in the first place when changing the device hider, so nothing wrong with the mod.

just did that and still dripping

You think?

I'm not sure

just did that and still dripping

Really? That's odd. I'll play with it some more and then report back here.

great mod thanks for sharing, any plans to include this with sexlab cumshot?

That is not my mod , so no

After having anal or vaginal intercourse, female character will leak cum.

I guess this doesn't work with female NPC's. Is is possible to make it?

Fem-fem? Its only male-fem

Have version 10 installed - cum dripping doesn't work. I even reduced the arousal level form 50 (default) to 10.. nothing... not either my Player, nor male NPCs.

Males doesn't leak, cum dripping is not arousal based, its comes after orgasm

Thanks for answers. Sorry for not being clear enough.

1. I play as a male. After  having sex with my female follower, there is no cum dripping affect from her ass.

2. "cum dripping is not arousal based, its comes after orgasm" - is no working. Not player not male NPC.

Thanks for answers. Sorry for not being clear enough.

1. I play as a male. After  having sex with my female follower, there is no cum dripping affect from her ass.

2. "cum dripping is not arousal based, its comes after orgasm" - is no working. Not player not male NPC.

It's a subtle effect but, in my game, it works. Of course, only for females. This is not a cum shot mod.

Depending of which version you have installed, there are two possibilities:

- with the standard version, a female starts to drip after she reached a certain aroused level. This effect is really, really, subtle and you need to look with great attention to see it. Then, after a vaginal sex and after the male orgasm, the female will drip some cum from her vagina. 60 seconds, a bit more visible but realistic.

- with the cumonly version only the second option is available.

Note that you MUST install the standard version before overwriting with the cumonly one, because some textures are included only in the standard.

If not, you will not see anything.