New Vegas stops working at the main menu.

arronXP

I updated my mods, updated NVSE and been using loot. I'll start the game and it works fine, but when it gets to the slide to the NCR Veteran Ranger it stops responding. I'm used the stable and beta version of NVSE and it still isn't working. I'll post my mod list. If you guys have any ideas that be great. Thanks:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
msexBase.esm=1
SexoutSoliciting.esm=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutLegion.esm=1
Cannabis.esm=1
Shogo_Heavy_Industries.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
FBFarm.esp=1
XRE - CARS!.esm=1
msexTopsOffice.esm=1
wsex.esm=1
SexoutSCRDebug.esp=1
SexoutKhans.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp=1
BunnySuit.esp=0
Readius_NV.esp=1
T6M Competition Swimsuit.esp=0
GeckoFlamer.esp=1
Foxraces.esp=1
SCS - CombatArmour.esp=1
PerkEveryLevel.esp=1
Sexout-Amra.esp=1
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
SexyCorsets.esp=0
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp=1
SexoutPregDebug.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
XRE - CARS!.esp=1
MAC.esp=1
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp=1
M37Ithaca.esp=1
DEagle.esp=1
MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp=0
Mateba.esp=1
R700.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp=1
QS_Blackwolf_NV_Backpackmod.esp=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexoutPowderGangers.esp=1
Body by Race.esp=1
SexoutFiends.esp=1
Animated Prostitution.esp=1
SexoutNCR.esp=1
msexFort.esp=0
SexoutAffairs.esp=1
SexoutAffairsMikoto.esp=1
Brotherhood and House Alliance.esp=1
GhostConversionNVRevamp.esp=0
msexVeronica.esp=1
Crossbow.esp=1
msexCourtesan.esp=0
Free Tribal Outfits.esp=0
RaiderChains.esp=0
jodragongirl.esp=0
NVRefugee Outfits.esp=0
NWIxiaarmor1.esp=0
SexoutASB.esp=1
SexoutSexAssault.esp=1
JuliaChangset.esp=0
Mantis07Reflex - Realism.esp=0
Mantis07Reflex.esp=0
NVLadyoutfit1.esp=0
VegasChokers.esp=0
SexoutKings.esp=1
Ghost Variants Safe.esp=0
SaveCass.esp=1
Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp=0
Ghost Variants.esp=0
SmallerTalk.esp=1
StarFox.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
merccustom.esp=1
wsex-DSI.esp=1
wsexInnuendoAnims.esp=1

Could be a old or incompatible mod. I have had a few mods do that right at the ranger where it would freeze with the mod turned on uninstalling/turning off the mod causing it fixed it. I would try turning 5 mods off at a time load the game see if it goes paste the ranger if not close the game and turn 5 more off repeat till you find the culprit/culprits. Once you find the cause turn the others back on and leave the one/ones causing it off.

I updated my mods, updated NVSE and been using loot. I'll start the game and it works fine, but when it gets to the slide to the NCR Veteran Ranger it stops responding. I'm used the stable and beta version of NVSE and it still isn't working. I'll post my mod list. If you guys have any ideas that be great. Thanks:

GameMode=FalloutNV

First off don't take this as me being rude but you installed the stuff for SCR wrong.  You DON'T need those ESP's for some of the clothes / armors that are in the SCR resources needed for Sexout Store.  Delete those first off. Only needed the meshes / textures for those mods.

Second, I highly suggest you get rid of the wsex mods, they will clash with newer sexout stuff.  Can use them if you want, but expect problems.

Third, you are using more then 4 outdated Sexout mods.  Please go check the dates for updated sexout mods.  You have 2 that I know right now WILL clash with Sexout Tryouts.  

After you do all that run LOOT again, then run FNVEdit  if it finishes without any problems poping up, then try running the game again.   If you still can't seem to start come back and post if you managed to get past the intro or not.

Go to the SCR Resources support topic and click on Ritualclarity's guide for installing it.  ALL of those mods it says to " delete the esp's ", do so.  Will clear up some room for any other mods you may want.

Sexout Affairs, you can use it as is if you wish but since it is in an uncomplete state, I would hold off using it right now.  It IS being expanded upon / fixed, trust me I know.

Go grab Sexout Tryout, and get rid of the Sexout Powder Gangers.  Not sure what mod Sexout Legion is, but if its the one I think it is both it and PG one have been expanded upon in the Sexout Tryout mod.  Looks like you have the old NCR and Kings as well, same as with those.

Ghost Variants, Mercustom, Lady Outfit, Vegas Chokers, Mantis, Julia Chang, Refugee Outfits, Dragongirl, Raider Chains, Free Tribal Outfits.  ALL of those ESP's you can delete, don't need them.  KEEP the BSA of Vegas Chokers and rename it as stated in Ritualclarity's guide.

And for more stable animations when using sexout mods, highly suggest you get rid of all the Wsex mods.  They do NOT play nicely with Sexout ones, also they are all outdated.

Your best bet after doing all of this is to do a fresh reinstall of all base Sexout mods.

Archived