Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone else had an issue installing this follower via nmm http://kp4068.tistory.com/1779

I use MO, but I had to manually install. When installing the Anny folder only had the texture folder. I drag and dropped the rest, then it worked.

noob question forgive me but are you saying you dragged and dropped each individual folder in the texture folder to the texture folder in data for skyrim? and the rest of the folders like SEQ, Scripts, Sound and 모션, you just drag the entire folder to data?

has anyone else had an issue installing this follower via nmm http://kp4068.tistory.com/1779

I use MO, but I had to manually install. When installing the Anny folder only had the texture folder. I drag and dropped the rest, then it worked.

noob question forgive me but are you saying you dragged and dropped each individual folder in the texture folder to the texture folder in data for skyrim? and the rest of the folders like SEQ, Scripts, Sound and 모션, you just drag the entire folder to data?

I don't want to mess you up, so don't blame me if it does. :)

NMM install is different than MO. I dragged and dropped all files and folders from the zip into Anny.

The option folder has English .esp and animations. I didn't install the animations. Overwrite with English .esp, so you don't get squares for her name.

Hope it works for you.

NMM install is different than MO. I dragged and dropped all files and folders from the zip into Anny.

The option folder has English .esp and animations. I didn't install the animations. Overwrite with English .esp, so you don't get squares for her name.

Hope it works for you.

I installed everything except the animations and nooooo luck what so ever. I don't get whats up with this follower. you're lucky man I cant get it to work

Hope it works for you.

I installed everything except the animations and nooooo luck what so ever. I don't get whats up with this follower. you're lucky man I cant get it to work

I think you should manually installed everything, including the animation. If I'm not mistaken, the mods required the FNIS to be activated. So the animation plays the most important part, I guess.  I'm using NMM and yes, I have the same problem, so I have to manually installed everything in order for the mods to worked, including the SEQ, scripts, sound and 모션 into skyrim data folder.

But I have question though.  Does the mods not fully independent? Is it use certain eyes and lips mods like asian doll face so it can look perfectly as in the preview/cover? Cause in my game, the follower looks different, not as pretty and cute as the advertisements. I have the same problem with this one : http://kp4068.tistory.com/1739

I only use facelight and sweetfx setting. I'm not using any ENB at all

PS : sorry for my bad english

Hope it works for you.

I think you should manually installed everything, including the animation. If I'm not mistaken, the mods required the FNIS to be activated. So the animation plays the most important part, I guess.  I'm using NMM and yes, I have the same problem, so I have to manually installed everything in order for the mods to worked, including the SEQ, scripts, sound and 모션 into skyrim data folder.

But I have question though.  Does the mods not fully independent? Is it use certain eyes and lips mods like asian doll face so it can look perfectly as in the preview/cover? Cause in my game, the follower looks different, not as pretty and cute as the advertisements. I have the same problem with this one : http://kp4068.tistory.com/1739

It usually depends on ENB. You even need to have the same ENB setting to produce exact effect.

Hope it works for you.

got it installed and working fine a few days ago and yes you need everything installed  I believe, cuz it didn't work till I included the animations and ran fnis. and yeah the enb is all you need. what I don't get is how this follower changes forms! its so cool but do I need to change her myself or does she do it on her own? I got the spell that changes her into an adult permanently but shes not the adult with the short hair in the photos shes the second one. if anyone has any experience with this follower do you know if she changes over time or does she only change with the spell, how does she work?

Hope it works for you.

It usually depends on ENB. You even need to have the same ENB setting to produce exact effect.

So, it's the ENB after all.  Better upgrading my pc I guess :P

Hope it works for you.

got it installed and working fine a few days ago and yes you need everything installed  I believe, cuz it didn't work till I included the animations and ran fnis. and yeah the enb is all you need. what I don't get is how this follower changes forms! its so cool but do I need to change her myself or does she do it on her own? I got the spell that changes her into an adult permanently but shes not the adult with the short hair in the photos shes the second one. if anyone has any experience with this follower do you know if she changes over time or does she only change with the spell, how does she work?

There are explanations about this from the original website (bbs.3dmgame).  It is said that she was cursed by some kind of spell which trapped her soul inside children body. But she can automatically forced to transform into an adult whenever her health bar is below 40%. And when you reach level 30 in the game, you will be given a spell, so you can choose between two choices, whether to let her remain in her children form, or transform her permanently into an adult.  I choose the last, cause I'm not into loli's :P

Hope it works for you.

There are explanations about this from the original website (bbs.3dmgame).  It is said that she was cursed by some kind of spell which trapped her soul inside children body. But she can automatically forced to transform into an adult whenever her health bar is below 40%. And when you reach level 30 in the game, you will be given a spell, so you can choose between two choices, whether to let her remain in her children form, or transform her permanently into an adult.  I choose the last, cause I'm not into loli's :P

thank you so much for clearing that up =)