True CIRI (from The Witcher 3) for SKYRIM

Hi, i see we need HDT breast and butt physics for the mod, the HDT bounce and jiggles for UNP is good or i must take CBBE version? Sorry if you have already answer.

the body is either CBBE or UNP, any problems with HDT, everything work.

Hi, i see we need HDT breast and butt physics for the mod, the HDT bounce and jiggles for UNP is good or i must take CBBE version? Sorry if you have already answer.

Thanks, so i can use this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/? or i must take one of the HDT Bounce and Jiggles's Knightmare077 for installing True Ciri? Sorry if it's boring but i'm not sure :)

Thanks, so i can use this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/? or i must take one of the HDT Bounce and Jiggles's Knightmare077 for installing True Ciri? Sorry if it's boring but i'm not sure :)

Sure it's a plugin.

Sinon, (je viens de voir que tu parles français :P) tu comptes faire en companion les nouveaux perso du DLC de The Witcher 3 ? genre Syanna et Shauni ?

PS: par rapport aux cheuveux considérés comme un casque, une astuce pour en faire des cheuveux considérés comme des cheuveux ? ^^,

Sinon, (je viens de voir que tu parles français :P) tu comptes faire en companion les nouveaux perso du DLC de The Witcher 3 ? genre Syanna et Shauni ?

PS: par rapport aux cheuveux considérés comme un casque, une astuce pour en faire des cheuveux considérés comme des cheuveux ? ^^,

Non, j'ai totalement arrêté le modding, je reste juste ici pour aider si je peux.

Avec le creation kit tu peux les mettre en cheveux, mais tu perdras le havok physic, car ca ne marche plus quand c'est pour un npc.

Non, j'ai totalement arrêté le modding, je reste juste ici pour aider si je peux.

Avec le creation kit tu peux les mettre en cheveux, mais tu perdras le havok physic, car ca ne marche plus quand c'est pour un npc.

Fail présent juste avant :P (les quotes j'avais pas compris xD)

Sinon niveau creation kit j'y connais absolument rien alors je dois faire quoi pour faire les cheveux en cheveux ? :3

Fail présent juste avant :P (les quotes j'avais pas compris xD)

Sinon niveau creation kit j'y connais absolument rien alors je dois faire quoi pour faire les cheveux en cheveux ? :3

Laisses tomber alors, c'est pas pour les débutants car le truc est vraiment buggé et compliqué pour pas grand chose.

Je  disais ca au cas ou tu aurais eu de fortes connaissances avec le creation kit.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for asking stupid question...

Why ciriclohes command cannot work?

Hi to activate naked version?Help.Thanks

How to activate naked version

Hi, just remove the clothes in the inventory.

but if it don't work, maybe Ciri don't want to be naked with you.

Thank for this Ciri model. It's beautiful.

But I hate this scabbard on her back. I've given her a sword from "Ciri's Outfit" on nexus, but now she wears two scabbards on her back. I've tried to make it transprent, but failed - seems like it isn't something that can be done without any modelling skill. Can you create a transprent-scabbard version?

But I hate this scabbard on her back. I've given her a sword from "Ciri's Outfit" on nexus, but now she wears two scabbards on her back. I've tried to make it transprent, but failed - seems like it isn't something that can be done without any modelling skill. Can you create a transprent-scabbard version?

nifskope, select the scabbard, right click and block , remove branch, save and profit.

(make a copy file before to change something)

Hi, this is should be Private message but since you're not allow it I post here,

I really need your tips/trick how to lock .esp file

once I tried to open your TW3 Yennefer.esp since I really want to use it as character but my CK is crash and then I realize your .esp need "unknown" master. My question is how you do this? I mean if I tried using same method, my Skyrim is also crash but this not happen with your TW3 Yennefer.esp

Some people like using other without crediting them, or edit people .esp and claims to be his own, this happen to me too. I am author of Vanilla Ice Cream & Dovah Naakin enb. Please let me know how to lock my weather.esp

Your Yennefer-Ciri mod is top class thank you for sharing

nifskope, select the scabbard, right click and block , remove branch, save and profit.

Thanks a lot. That have worked.

Hi, this is should be Private message but since you're not allow it I post here,

once I tried to open your TW3 Yennefer.esp since I really want to use it as character but my CK is crash and then I realize your .esp need "unknown" master. My question is how you do this? I mean if I tried using same method, my Skyrim is also crash but this not happen with your TW3 Yennefer.esp

Some people like using other without crediting them, or edit people .esp and claims to be his own, this happen to me too. I am author of Vanilla Ice Cream & Dovah Naakin enb. Please let me know how to lock my weather.esp

hum, if you want locking your Esp, i think it's not possible.

My esp is not "locked", by the way, it's because you don't have the good master mods required in your creation kit base.

It's why you have a message like that.

So, no, i don't think you can "lock" a esp, but you can make a bsa, but a tool can easely open it.

The only way i have found for don't be ripped (again...) is to make a hologramme (like a sign) on my normal map pictures, that was worked not bad finally.

np you are welcome.

hum, if you want locking your Esp, i think it's not possible.

My esp is not "locked", by the way, it's because you don't have the good master mods required in your creation kit base.

It's why you have a message like that.

So, no, i don't think you can "lock" a esp, but you can make a bsa, but a tool can easely open it.

The only way i have found for don't be ripped (again...) is to make a hologramme (like a sign) on my normal map pictures, that was worked not bad finally.

np you are welcome.

Ahh I see..  so it is impossible to lock .esp file. Thank you so much for the reply

*btw I still hoping for playable Yennefer  :lol: 

Are you planning to make (or maybe you already did) the non HDT/HH Version? At least when clothed. You know, just for performance and to minimize the havok bug, cause it occurs relatively frequent on my game, mosty with the hair and amulet.

Anyway great job, and nice touch on the custom tri file.

Are you planning to make (or maybe you already did) the non HDT/HH Version? At least when clothed. You know, just for performance and to minimize the havok bug, cause it occurs relatively frequent on my game, mosty with the hair and amulet.

Anyway great job, and nice touch on the custom tri file.

If you remove the XML file, HDT can't work.

• 1 month later...