True CIRI (from The Witcher 3) for SKYRIM

Don't think it's a problem, but I have duplicates of Ciri and Yen whom have both made themselves at home in Hjerim Windhelm walking around stark naked like they own the place.  additional oddity encountered was adding one to a faction automagically added their clone to that faction as well.  Any time I use placeatme with an NPC it's generally followed shortly thereafter by disable, so I don't know if that is normal either though I assume it is.

Sorry if it's been stated earlier, been a few days since I read this thread and don't recall it being mentioned.

Damn, I'm sorry someone stole it. I actually saw the mod on the nexus and  I did think it looked very similar but then I couldn't tell since well ciris kinda look alike. :P
At least you found out and managed to  get it taken it down.

Dam this suck, it's such a great mod, sad to see it goo. If it helps i reported "his" mod, don't let this stop you tho you are very good at this, and we poor peasants need mighty wizards like you to help us. Please come back with more..................please ;( ?

Edited by faggballs

Dam this suck, it's such a great mod, sad to see it goo. If it helps i reported "his" mod, don't let this stop you tho you are very good at this, and we poor peasants need mighty wizards like you to help us. Please come back with more..................please ;( ?

Out of subject, just such wise words from a person with that name. x) No offense.

Out of subject, just such wise words from a person with that name. x) No offense.

lol i know, but i was sincere :D

Regardless of what happened here I think the take away is "water mark" your work if you care that much about it. Showing mods a .tri file opened up in 3DS max isn't sufficient evidence. Especially since the owner of the imported .tri files is cdproject and you've only obtained permission to use their assets, you don't own them.

I'm sorry you feel this strongly about the situation and wish you the best of luck in the future. Nexus is pretty good about removing files that are actually stolen and they're fair about it, there's no politics involved there. It's simply a matter of having enough evidence to not make this a "he said she said game" and rightfully so.

Regardless of what happened here I think the take away is "water mark" your work if you care that much about it. Showing mods a .tri file opened up in 3DS max isn't sufficient evidence. Especially since the owner of the imported .tri files is cdproject and you've only obtained permission to use their assets, you don't own them.

I'm sorry you feel this strongly about the situation and wish you the best of luck in the future. Nexus is pretty good about removing files that are actually stolen and they're fair about it, there's no politics involved there. It's simply a matter of having enough evidence to not make this a "he said she said game" and rightfully so.

The witcher 3 game don't use morphing face like skyrim, it's a motion capture with bones for face animation.

It's not possible to import morphings from Witcher 3 (that don't exist, it's a animation), it's why i have created all morphings manually.

You see simply the difference in Skyrim, it's not like Witcher 3 when Ciri or Yen speak, it's a other system.

Nexus don't care about mods from Loverslab, it's not their problems, and a lot moderators have poor knowledges in modding, they are just good for banning people with a hammer.

I haven't read the whole thread to see if this has been asked and answered . . .

Did to get permission from CDPR to convert the assets? If they're anything like the company that made Tera, then I'm betting yes.

You might warn them that someone is using their assets on Nexus without permission. And that additionally, even tho you know they have control over it, the person is using assets that you created for the conversion that they gave permission for you to do.

I'll bet that an email from CDPR to Nexus would put a stop to it.

Additionally, regardless of if CDPR has anything to say, you can file your own DMCA takedown request to Nexus about your original assets... the rigging, morph files, animations, etc. You do not need to be a lawyer or a large corporate interest to file a DMCA takedown request. However, you have to include any proof that you have (comparisons of filesizes or dates, entity names, even vertice positions) with your takedown request. 

You can be fined for filing a false takedown request, and Nexus can be fined for not complying. That's why you include your proof so that you show it's not false, which blocks them from saying "it's not yours, it's theirs".

in the video I like how Yennifer just totally can't fucking be bothered with you. She's all about looking everywhere else, and when you get in her face she turns her head.

dude... wtf did Dovahkiin do to piss HER off?

Yennefer have a "special" personality, she don't like cameras i think.

I haven't read the whole thread to see if this has been asked and answered . . .

Did to get permission from CDPR to convert the assets? If they're anything like the company that made Tera, then I'm betting yes.

You might warn them that someone is using their assets on Nexus without permission. And that additionally, even tho you know they have control over it, the person is using assets that you created for the conversion that they gave permission for you to do.

I'll bet that an email from CDPR to Nexus would put a stop to it.

Additionally, regardless of if CDPR has anything to say, you can file your own DMCA takedown request to Nexus about your original assets... the rigging, morph files, animations, etc. You do not need to be a lawyer or a large corporate interest to file a DMCA takedown request. However, you have to include any proof that you have (comparisons of filesizes or dates, entity names, even vertice positions) with your takedown request. 

You can be fined for filing a false takedown request, and Nexus can be fined for not complying. That's why you include your proof so that you show it's not false, which blocks them from saying "it's not yours, it's theirs".

Thanks, i will take a look with DMCA rules.

• 2 weeks later...

wtf i see ! somebody stole this mod on nexus ?

for fuck sake ... cant they just do something simple like me and put a simple link or something and not stole the whole mod..

fuck this.

i m ok if you stop work on the mod for now, its pain in ass to get his mod stolen (i got stolen multiple time too). they always are some shitbag around..thats why i decide to not publish all my mods, only some. i keep the good/recent one for myself only and my best friends (3-4 guys)

keep up men , and fuck this nexus guy hard :@

in the video I like how Yennifer just totally can't fucking be bothered with you. She's all about looking everywhere else, and when you get in her face she turns her head.

dude... wtf did Dovahkiin do to piss HER off?

thats make her more interresting and unique, very love this character ^^

File hidden

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

So, you win?! :shy:

i not consider this as a win as the files is "hidden by the author" and not "deleted by a moderator". the file is still here , just hidden.

thats unacceptable

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me pls? I installed the mod and all requiremtns with Nexus, but my Skyrim always crashes if I'm trying to spawn her or going into the Bee and Barb. Do I have to install an older version of HDT Breasts? I don't have any skeleton mods installed.

Same Problem.

Try to test Ciri with "²":

-"help Ciri"

-player.placeatme (reference of ciri) 1

if you have a CDT, it's a skeleton problem, install the last.

If you have any crash, you have a conflict with another mod with "bee and barb".