Skyrim Opening Cutscene, Cart launches off!

for the past couple of days i've tried to impliment cbbe body slide race menu sliders to my game, and before it was minor bugs i was troubleshooting: manatanks not scaling, havok animation not giving collision, sweating the small stuff that i was fixing. I also tried to add in nipple sliders to body slide from this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27102-poc-nipple-add-ons-puffy-and-inverted/.

was having trouble trying to find them and realized it was because i built the meshes for CBBE HDT and not the body i actually had (CBBE). so i built all the armor and my character with the mesh and extra sliders, but when i loaded my save game, i was stuck 1000 feet up in the air with a slice of the overworld suspended in a sky blue void.

immediately i started a new save since i haven't gotten far from river wood in that profile, but what would you know, the new game's opening had my camera tumbling around (because of what i assume was a flying horse wagon.)

i ran loot, fnis, the whole sha-bang and yet im still tumbling down the sky to helgan (not getting any closer from what i could try to make out).

I have included my papyrus log from the previous game to try and shed light on the situation.

i would put a list of the mods too, 60 mods (not including overwrite files and the game's official patches) is an unruly number to be typing out and i dont know how to access a copy/paste-able mod list.

if someone has any insight as to why changing a body in Bodyslide has me and the wagon spinning around like a wooden horse tornado, i would greatly appreciate it.

thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Papyrus.0.log

Have you run FNIS?

Anytime you add an animation, you need to run FNIS before starting a game.  I had major problems with the cart ride after installing a mod when I first started playing, but running FNIS solved that for me.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

i did run fnis, ill rerun it again and ill also try adding alternate start if that doesnt work

Have you run FNIS?

Anytime you add an animation, you need to run FNIS before starting a game.  I had major problems with the cart ride after installing a mod when I first started playing, but running FNIS solved that for me.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

If FNIS isnt run after new animations then the camera will stay at the spawn point, but the cart wouldnt fly off as described in OP

Have you tried running this? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46703

never knew something like that existed! but i found the problem, turns out i did need to patch fnis, also i trouble shooted another problem i had that my bodyslide custom body would get messed up, turns out it was because of futanarium. the extra race would conflict, and with a quick trip to racemenu, reselecting my race, everything turned out golden. 

now the only things left for me to trooubleshoot are mana tanks not scaling with the bodyscale body and to convert milk mod economy's milking cuirass (and tentacle parasite) to my body and able to scale with mana tanks.

thanks for all your help guys!

After the game starts, use your ~ key, and let the game finish loading all of your mods etc.

The beginning is very script intensive, so if you're having other scripts run and set up your other mods, expect cart chaos.

Using alternate start helps, because then your loading is done in your character set up room.

Edit: well you figured it out! :) You're fine.

After the game starts, use your ~ key, and let the game finish loading all of your mods etc.

The beginning is very script intensive, so if you're having other scripts run and set up your other mods, expect cart chaos.

Using alternate start helps, because then your loading is done in your character set up room.

Edit: well you figured it out! :) You're fine.

actually speaking of loading mods, some mcm menus like milk mod and estrus chaurus+ haven't shown up, and i've made it all the way to riverwood. would keeping the console log open with ~ help? or should i make a new file and then press ~?

for the past couple of days i've tried to impliment cbbe body slide race menu sliders to my game, and before it was minor bugs i was troubleshooting: manatanks not scaling, havok animation not giving collision, sweating the small stuff that i was fixing. I also tried to add in nipple sliders to body slide from this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27102-poc-nipple-add-ons-puffy-and-inverted/.

was having trouble trying to find them and realized it was because i built the meshes for CBBE HDT and not the body i actually had (CBBE). so i built all the armor and my character with the mesh and extra sliders, but when i loaded my save game, i was stuck 1000 feet up in the air with a slice of the overworld suspended in a sky blue void.

immediately i started a new save since i haven't gotten far from river wood in that profile, but what would you know, the new game's opening had my camera tumbling around (because of what i assume was a flying horse wagon.)

i ran loot, fnis, the whole sha-bang and yet im still tumbling down the sky to helgan (not getting any closer from what i could try to make out).

I have included my papyrus log from the previous game to try and shed light on the situation.

i would put a list of the mods too, 60 mods (not including overwrite files and the game's official patches) is an unruly number to be typing out and i dont know how to access a copy/paste-able mod list.

if someone has any insight as to why changing a body in Bodyslide has me and the wagon spinning around like a wooden horse tornado, i would greatly appreciate it.

you can also use this fix here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65538/?if you don't use Touring Carriages also on the same page is a fix if you use SMIM. the prisoner cart still goes a little wonky but it is not game breaking and will settle back down before you reach the end of the ridewhere all of the prisoners leave the carts

you can also use this fix here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65538/?if you don't use Touring Carriages also on the same page is a fix if you use SMIM. the prisoner cart still goes a little wonky but it is not game breaking and will settle back down before you reach the end of the ridewhere all of the prisoners leave the carts

thanks, but i already settled it, i just needed to run fnis one more time, thanks anyways

thanks, but i already settled it, i just needed to run fnis one more time, thanks anyways

np, you can also create a save right after you leave the prisoner cart to bypass the opening scenes, and use that when ever you start a new game.

Archived