Strange Body Texture Issue with custom races

FlameEarth

So I have a problem with my character body textures.

If i use a custom race (seems to be any), I get nude body textures showing up on different body parts.

I use Mod Organizer so the only thing in my Data\Textures folder is Effects\TerrainNoise.dds.

The odd thing is this issue occurs even on vanilla profiles.

post-244759-0-46919900-1441290959_thumb.png

post-244759-0-86686800-1441290967_thumb.png

post-244759-0-66130000-1441290973_thumb.png

post-244759-0-81229800-1441290970_thumb.png

post-244759-0-42125100-1441290976_thumb.png

post-244759-0-50026600-1441290979_thumb.png

post-244759-0-21818700-1441290982_thumb.png

post-244759-0-17684000-1441290985_thumb.png

post-244759-0-05229000-1441290988_thumb.png

Yes looks like meshes are vanilla or vanilla replacer or Roberts and you have installed HGEC textures.

And have you done archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection ?

See my yellow Link below how install Oblivion and nude bodies and set archive invalidate,.....

I think very few here use Mod Organizer for Oblivion, I certainly don't. I'd be looking at that and how you progressed with installing and setting up you MODs and any filtering or other Mod Organizer features used.

It could be some sort of weird conflict between a MOD calling one set of textures and than another MOD calling yet another. Open your ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa and review file paths. If Wrye or Oblivion cannot find a texture being called, it will default to vanilla. (Another issue is custom meshes and textures should all use a custom folder structure and NOT vanilla; defective MOD authoring. Not their fault, since most don't know about this and I don't think it was ever disclosed by Bethesda.)

Are you using Wrye and a Bashed Patch? Posting your load order may help us to help you.

Greetings.

"Away mortal ! ... we have no time for your "chattings " ... ;°)

@ FlameEarth

i have no idea on what ForMod is , but in screenshot 2 & 3 i see you use an HGEC Shaved texture ( female of course  no seen yet a "Shaved" male texture and you ? )  ...on a vanilla character ( i mean you are not using an HGEC nude ( or with underwear ) mesh that works with this texture ) ... so the texture came probably from a ".bsa"  packaged mod in this case , why the meshes are not displayed correctly ... probably because this ".bsa " file is overwritten by another mod.

So i think we need some more informations to help you . Could you post a screenshot of the  actived files ( mods ) you use ?

And , why not another screenshot from your Data/meshes/ folder ?

Did you have a folder like this ... ( W7 operating system )

N:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male   ... the most interresting points are the yellow parts in fact , there you need to put your HGEC meshes ...

This is where your HGEc meshes ( the "xxx.nif files )  need to "go" ... with a compatible Skeleton ( for the BBB effect for exemple ...) .

Not easy to help you without the required informations .

Bye.

PS : most of the time try to do a manual install ... and  "unzip " some .bsa files if needed , to check them ... just in case ... there are enought " BSA extractor ..." all around the world " , do you need a link ?

So as Varenne said , try to help us by posting your load order too .

Archived