Am I doing something wrong with body mods?

khking

I downloaded Caliente's CCBE v3 file and can't figure out how to actually apply changes to my characters body. Is there somewhere in the game I have to go to adjust sliders? Sorry if it is a dumb question.

Do you mean nothings showing up after you installed CBBE? or your preset isnt showing up in-game.

#1: make sure you let CBBE overwrite anything you had previously installed (except your skeleton if it does that).

#2: You will need bodyslide 2 to apply a specific preset you made. If you already did that then make sure you have your CBBE Body HDT or TBBP (whichever applies to you) and then press build. If you batch build and a body outfit is after the CBBE bodies then youl show up in-game with whatever body was built last.

Yes I am sure it did overwrite some things I hit yes to all. I will try to control build (I'm assuming that's the "B" key lol. Sorry I just started playing today. Where can I find the bodyslide 2?

You can find bodyslide on this link "http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?"

Or if you already installed it, you can find it on the data folder on this path if you installed manually(Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide)

Archived