Can someone teach me how to make a HDT working Vagina and Hair?

Antonio121989

Sometime ago I had found this (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/page-1) there is so many files and I really don't know that much about moding skyrim and I am in fear of breaking something, it already happened once, and I needed to reinstall everything to be sure what the problem was (bodyslide had overwriten a file in one of my mods). So I would like if someone could teach me what file should I download and install to have the working vagina and the hdt hair without loosing my HDT breasts and messing with my CBBE body. 

Can someone help me?

The mod mentioned above is a good way to start out. Also, make sure you download the SoS HDT pack from the link so you can add collision to the vagina. If you decide to switch over to UUNP at any point then you can create your own body with a functioning vagina using bodyslide via the UUNP SPECIAL option. 

Archived