[Com] Unique Mage Dress

King_of_Kings

Okay, So I'm making a female follower for Skyrim (like no duh) and I am close to finishing this version of her, but to do that I am in need of a mage dress to complete her look. Just so everyone knows, this is a commission, and I am willing to pay to get this work done, so if any modders want to take this on, I pay for my jobs, and I make sure you are looked after.

So after three whole months of searching online and in RL for a design, I finally have something I can use to help create the dress I need.

This is the idea for the design of the dress I'm after.

Collar and Upper torso

5fa1652377c331c5b6460f85f6e83f6d.jpg

And this type of style for the leg.

one-shoulder-evening-dress-featuring-sid

Bellow is an outfit that others might be using, and have a similar pattern style that I'm after but not exactly, so this part is free for interpretation.

Also below this the material I'm looking to be used if at all possible...

Warriors-Roses-aoin-Armor-Swords-Anime-F

At this point in posting, everything else is up in the air, meaning I haven't got a clue on how to make it work, as me doing anything considered fashionable is tantamount to utterly impossible, so it can be decided between myself and the accepted.

If you are interested then give me a PM and we can talk about setting something up, as I really want to make this a reality but have no technical nor creative skill to make even an attempt at it, cause if I did, I'd break my computer... again.

Archived