[Paid Request] A Couple Bottomless Outfits

TaleirFox

This commission has been accepted by an artist and is no longer available.  Thank you for your interest.

This is a commission request to bring a couple of bottomless outfits that have been associated with my character into Skyrim.  Some of my fans have expressed interest in seeing this done (as well as myself), and I'm finally gonna see about making it happen.  Most of my reference pics will involve furry imagery, and may also include other fetishes, such as monster sex or pregnancy.  The reference samples linked below have been censored.

The two outfits are for a roguish outfit and a magician's outfit.  Both are designed to look great bottomless for some pervy casually nude adventuring!  I'll be providing additional references and context in private, so as to keep this post fairly light.

There are a few goals that need to be met and others are optional bounties:

• Primary Goals

• The final product should be a ready to use mod, with crafting recipes.

• Proper inventory models for each piece.

• Target body is the UNP body, as that is what I'm currently using in my game.

• Outfit should have separately equippable hand, body, and leg/feet pieces.

• Optional Goals (additional payment if met)

• A bottom/underwear piece that has synergy with the main outfit, for the more modest adventurer.

• HDT cloth physics support.  The loose, cape-like nature of these outfits seems like it would benefit from that sort of thing.

• Include the staff as part of the magician's outfit.  Should be able to function as any staff would in-game.

• BodySlide compatibility, to give other people an option in the body used.

• ???? (Inquire privately.)

I've budgeted a maximum of $1000 per outfit.  Quality work is expected.  Final amount paid out will depend on the optional goals met.

Payment will be provided when evidence of the work being complete is delivered.  This may be a video, screenshots, a private stream touring the finished work, or even the product itself, if you so choose.  Payment for your work will be completed through Paypal.

The final results of this project will be distributed for free, so accepting this commission also requires granting me an unlimited, perpetual, non-commercial license to any assets and files produced as a result of this commission so that this may be accomplished.  Sharing is caring!

In the case some of the optional goals are not met by the end of our arrangement, I retain the right to have the assets modified so as to meet those additional goals at a later date.  Your original work and contributions will remain credited, of course.  Providing source files to make this easier will be much appreciated.

Please PM me samples of your prior work if interested.

I am a big commissioner over on a furry art site called InkBunny.  I have over 120 submissions there, almost all of them the result of commissions.  I've been customer to around two dozen artists and earned tons of repeat business.  I hope this will ease any discomfort in taking me up on my offer.

Thanks for taking the time to read through.  Feel free to ask questions and, again, send me a PM including samples of your prior work if you're interested.

This commission has been accepted by an artist and is no longer available.  Thank you for your interest.

I'm quite sure you don't have to pay anyone. I'm certain there's similar outfits and it's easy enough to make them bottomless.

Well, of course, but this isn't just for some or any bottomless outfit.  This is for a couple of outfits that have specific significance to me and have a very specific design.  I'm not looking for 'similar'.  I want right on the dot!

So, original 3D models will be required, and I intend to pay well for quality work.  If for some reason someone at the skill-level I'm looking for will do it for free, that's pretty alright with me.  But I'm used to commissioning and, knowing too many starving artists, prefer to make sure they're well compensated for their work.  :P

you have fans? making requests?  who the f are you?  Oo

Hehe...  I'm a role player who ended up getting into art commissioning, and now a number of people enjoy the art produced of my character, Taleir, getting into all sorts of perverted situations while on a variety of adventures.  My favorite themes tend to be monster sex and pregnancy, so a great deal of my stuff focuses on that.

Turns out other people also enjoy such things.  Who knew?  :P

Archived