New Site

Thanks for your reply' date=' Rags.

Trouble is: There is noc drop down button for me. Just my (still non-existent) avatar and my alias which tells my profile. I am running Firefox 5.0.

Cheers, Quaz.

[/quote']

I'm using Firefox 5 too. No little arrow next to your name? Wierd! Sorry, don't know what to say...

The "Mark this forum read" buton doesnt seem to work. I get the following error msg;

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Besides that, I havent run into any other issues besides itty-bittie font. Is there anyway we can change the displayed font size to we can read comfortably? That and maybe lighten the text a shade. The letters appear as a greyish on black so that is a strain too.

The new site looks great! However I had a problem with posting. Sometimes when I want to post my reply, I get a message saying that there is no reply made.

I'm using Firefox 5 too. No little arrow next to your name? Wierd! Sorry' date=' don't know what to say...

[/quote']

Found it! The arrow tab is just a wee tad brighter than the name field.

Glad you got it - took me a while too. I should have been a bit more specific.

Cheers

As per request:

1) I've added a "Mark all forums read" link at the bottom of the index page

2) Search link has been added to the top navigation for easy access

Anybody have anything else?

Would it be possible to make it easier to tell the difference between the icons for "new post" and "no new posts"? As it is, you have to really look at them to see which one is white, and which is lite blue. Of course, I'm not color blind, but it makes it hard to quickly glance and see which threads are fresh. With the old scheme, it was lit up if there was a new post, and dark if not. I also suppose that making the text color for the thread titles more easily distinguishable would help as well.

Of course, to be quite honest, the entirety of the thread icons look a bit samey and bland.

Would it be possible to make it easier to tell the difference between the icons for "new post" and "no new posts"? As it is' date=' you have to really look at them to see which one is white, and which is lite blue. Of course, I'm not color blind, but it makes it hard to quickly glance and see which threads are fresh. With the old scheme, it was lit up if there was a new post, and dark if not. I also suppose that making the text color for the thread titles more easily distinguishable would help as well.

Of course, to be quite honest, the entirety of the thread icons look a bit samey and bland.

[/quote']

there is an arrow next to threads with new posts and a big "NEW" on the end of categories with new posts, it couldn't be more obvious...

Thanks Ashal.

I was glad that I could return to my dark design style. It's also good to have the option to distinguish posts that deliver helpful information by giving thanks. What surprises me a bit is while the thread rating stars look fine the members stars and smilies look a bit, well, "shabby" ?

But again a big thanks for this site.:)

You may noticed new software running the site. This change has been done in the interest of expansion. In the future we will be adding some new systems to improve the sites functionality. The goal of LoversLab is not to simply remain an oblivion adult mod hub' date=' but a hub welcoming all forms of adult gaming, and this is a big step towards rolling that out.

Any feedback and suggestions are more than welcome.

I would also much appreciate if anybody with artistic talent could whip up a good header logo for the site, I'm not good with graphics and the current logo is only a placeholder.

[/quote']

I used to be a longtime lurker here in Lovers Lab and I gotta say I am impressed with the changes. Sure, there are a few quirks here and there that still need fixing but for the most part this site is functional. I also like the new design. The old one just didn't seem clean and professional enough as opposed to this one.

Keep up the good work and I do look forward to future changes/updates. :)

hi,

Love the forum design and after gettin so much from the amazing modders I thought i'd try give something back to the community and have taken you up on your request for the header logo. The sad part is and I know how stupid this sounds... I dont know how to upload it, XD. To start with can some one tell me how to get it up as a simple image on this thread. You can then inform me if you like it or more likely than not, dont, if by the off chance that you do like it, I would then need to be told how to get it to you ashal

Guest flingingfeces

Maybe it is something I'm doing wrong but the check all box in the pm system doesnt do anything. deleting a mailbox thats at 99% one at a time sucks. :(

I agree. Where's the select all box?

I like this new Forum to :)

The Community is very good here, the Moderator's are not Dictators we in Nexus for example.

about the Issue with PM system, probality you need activate allow cookies or popuplocker issue perhaps ?!

ty.

chupa :)

• 2 weeks later...