Why the bounce seems to be reduced during sex animation ?

while in normal situation, like walking in nude or nude dead body, the bounce works great; however, bounce seems to be reduced (still bounce, but not much) during sex animation (belly bounce is still great though @@). Is it normal ? Or I did something wrong (like build body via bodyslide in a wrong way) ?

mods I use:

XPMSE

CBBE body

Working vagina and body (I only install body+vagina one, didn't install other mods in attachment)

(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/page-2)

Selected anything els but the default HDT rig? (BBP/TBBP)?

hey there. thanks for replying, erm yeah i using daimonic's hdt preset. but however i did install default hdt rig during the installation of maximum skeleton. I guessing there is little or no belly bounce and no tbbp simply because the bounce is too little or insufficient to notice the effect. Vagina hdt is working fine, however, for some reason, i couldn't get the belly hdt to work. It frustrating for newbies like me. hope i not the only one in this situtation here. Did i miss out any step? please share it with me thanks

Archived