I just updated from 1.59c to 1.60 and this happened

I just put everything in the 1.60 zip into my data and i clicked overwrite, but when i open my save, this happened

http://imgur.com/myS45ir

its because u installed it wrong. never folr sexlab just overwrite files. take and downlolad sexlab 1.59 and 1.60 again and make, syure to remove all lrelated files then reinstall. when i mean reinstall reinstall 1.60 1.59 is just so u ccan make sure u got all tthe files delteted

honestly u should stop doing manual instals and learn to use Mod Organizer before u burn your computger to death.

I just put everything in the 1.60 zip into my data and i clicked overwrite, but when i open my save, this happened

its because u installed it wrong. never folr sexlab just overwrite files. take and downlolad sexlab 1.59 and 1.60 again and make, syure to remove all lrelated files then reinstall. when i mean reinstall reinstall 1.60 1.59 is just so u ccan make sure u got all tthe files delteted

honestly u should stop doing manual instals and learn to use Mod Organizer before u burn your computger to death.

First off, person was asking for help.  You managed to confuse the person more.

Second, there may be a preference to use MO or not, it entirely depends on the person.  So suggesting they are doing it wrong just because they may or may not use MO is not the point here.

@ jihaoii3, 

Go grab Sexlab 1.59c and open the zip folder to view the files.

Then open up your Skyrim Data directory and find all those file paths and delete them.  ( Is ironic they said doing manual install is the wrong way yet your having to do some manual work anyway)

Once you have made sure all those same file paths are removed grab 1.60 again.

Before you install 1.60 I would highly suggest you use something like a Save Cleaner for skyrim to remove any leftover scripts. Although I suggest doing a new game at least to test out you install 1.60 correctly.

Now you can either to choose to install it manually or with MO, NMM, or whatever it is you prefer.   Just make sure after you install you double check the files are correctly in your Skyrim Data directory.

If you still have issue come back and post here and we can see about helping you again.

Hi, can anyone please help me? I've never had any problems with sexlab 1.59c ever since it came out. I'm trying to upgrade to 1.60 now and I can't seem to do it right. I made sure my:

1.) SKSE is 1.7.3

2.) FNIS is 5.5

3.) SkyUI is 5.1

4.) XPMSE3 is 3.13

30nd4s5.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51543-sexlab-16x-compatible-mods/Remove any mods listed as incompatible here. If you don't have any listed, then load all your mods  into TES5EDIT and check what mod you have installed is overwriting SexLab.esm records.

Sorry to be off-topic (though Nickolos advices should fix it), but from which mod do those glowing tatoos come from ?

Should be the Coneaculni (dont think i wrote it correctly).

And he used the same tattoo twice with the second (or both) having glow option enabled. You can do this in RaceMenu.

Download Sexlab 1.59, extract it to ur downloads, then, using the paths in 1.59 find all the files it added to your game, remove them, then install 1.6

ok I now know THIS is false if played on a new game without any conflicting mods as shown below

installing it over an old game is where you need to follow clean save instructions from the mage page, but sl 1.6 with hotfix does work over top of sl 1.59

in fact while others using sl 1.6 were complaining at ashal that gags were not functioning properly until hotfix 2, they were functioning for me all along as I still had everything from 1.59 that had been removed from 1.6

Hi, can anyone please help me? I've never had any problems with sexlab 1.59c ever since it came out. I'm trying to upgrade to 1.60 now and I can't seem to do it right. I made sure my:

1.) SKSE is 1.7.3

2.) FNIS is 5.5

3.) SkyUI is 5.1

4.) XPMSE3 is 3.13

30nd4s5.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51543-sexlab-16x-compatible-mods/Remove any mods listed as incompatible here. If you don't have any listed, then load all your mods  into TES5EDIT and check what mod you have installed is overwriting SexLab.esm records.

did this fix the issue

does anyone have 1.59c zip ? so i can try to see if its the cause of old files from it thats causing the mouth to not work right i sent old files to documents from stuff i changed last which was qayl but that didnt fix it so i put qayl back the mouth problem must be old sexlab files being with new sexlab if someone could post the zip to 1.59c so i can remove the old files since its no longer in sexlab download page :(

Here is the 1.59c file. Ok here is where you messed up... i did the same so yea..

if you are updating from 1.59c to 1.60 please download the update version of the file and not the full..

if you just get the full and overwrite it does this.

i had this issue and luckily i had the 1.59c backed up so i was able to uninstall everything and reinstall 1.59c then use the update version of 1.60 instead of the full version

Here is the 1.59c file. Ok here is where you messed up... i did the same so yea..

if you are updating from 1.59c to 1.60 please download the update version of the file and not the full..

if you just get the full and overwrite it does this.

i had this issue and luckily i had the 1.59c backed up so i was able to uninstall everything and reinstall 1.59c then use the update version of 1.60 instead of the full version

thanks ill try it out :)

• 1 month later...

Download Sexlab 1.59, extract it to ur downloads, then, using the paths in 1.59 find all the files it added to your game, remove them, then install 1.6

So where can I download Sexlab 1.59 again? Cause I completly deleted it from my winrar

Archived