I have a soft spot for Breton girls and UNPB so I decided to give this a try. There's a couple of problems though:

The folders in your archive are named meshes\actor\character\.. and textures\actor\character\.., that should be \actors\, not \actor\. In the current version she is just a floating head. Copying everything to \actors\ makes her look OK. You'll definitely need to fix this or it will not work without manual corrections.

Also, I think you're using a nose morph that isn't part of the vanilla game (nose morph index 32). Might be coming from a custom race you have installed. I think she just defaults to nose #1 because of this if you don't have the same nose installed, it doesn't look bad but it seems slightly more bulky than the one in your screenshots.

Finally, her armor is so overpowered I wouldn't even give it to a god, she has so many resistances I'm pretty sure she could finish the main quest line without my help :D It's a bit of a shame because it has a nice unique look and would be worth keeping if it hadn't been so over-enchanted. Perhaps include a non-enchanted (and player-useable) version of the armor in her inventory for the hardcore players? Oh well, she looks great in some slooty Forsworn armor too ;)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for letting me know.  Sorry for the typo in the file.  Glad someone let me know.  I checked this support section for a few days after I upload 1.0 and completely forgot to follow.  So tonight I am now just learning of this typo issue. 

I've spent the last few weeks upgrading to Windows 10 and trying to get my old setup working (better perhaps) with Mod Organizer.  Haven't been keeping up with what few mods I have released thus far.

The armor is ridiculously overpowered.  When I created her, I was trying to bag a legendary dragon and I was sick of all my companions taking a knee 10 seconds into the fight.  Use AFT and take it away if its too much.  Or just kill her and use it on your player character.

I just fixed the file and tested it on a fresh install of Skyrim in MO. The nose 32 is an ECE import face.  If you do use ECE, you may have issues if she is not below the CharacterMakingExtender.esp in your load order.  Or was it before?

I switch over to RaceMenu a while back, so I'll import her chargen data.  However it appears I forgot to save the facetint file, so it looks like I will have to completely rebuild her in RaceMenu and in CK.

Any other requests besides less powerful (unenchanted) armor?