Game crashes when starting breast feeding

One of the first animations I tried to make happen was the dialog trigger in the JUGS mod, in which the player (in this case female) asks the npc (either male or female) would like to suck on their breasts.

everything is fine up until the moment the characters finish undressing, then the game immediately closes.

i have installed both the sexlab framework, and installed the hotfix file after this error occurred. I ran FNiS every time a change of animation mods occur and have ran loot as well.

hopefully the papyrus log I place will shed more light on the situation. 

Papyrus.0.log

One of the first animations I tried to make happen was the dialog trigger in the JUGS mod, in which the player (in this case female) asks the npc (either male or female) would like to suck on their breasts.

everything is fine up until the moment the characters finish undressing, then the game immediately closes.

i have installed both the sexlab framework, and installed the hotfix file after this error occurred. I ran FNiS every time a change of animation mods occur and have ran loot as well.

hopefully the papyrus log I place will shed more light on the situation.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49232-jugsmme-and-a-sad-violin/

install nsap, run fnis, enable nsap animations, rebuild sexlab animation lists

With SexLab 1.60 which I assume he's using because he mentioned the hotfix.... he doesn't need NSAP to get the breast feeding animations because they are in SL 1.60.

STILL have to run FNIS though when installing SL 1.60.

ALSO need to be using JULY 11 2015 version of JUGs.

If all of the above has been done and checked, then crash right as characters get naked is almost ALWAYS due to having the wrong skeleton. OR something overwrote your skeleton after you installed it.

REINSTALL skeleton and it SHOULD be XPMSE 3.13 as I think that's the most recent version. 

Just do it. 

:)

Archived