• 11 months later...

Phew, glad I wasn't the only one...

I was just getting ready to say,"I never screwed chet! Why is he both mother and father of my baby??? That 2 timing, back door self rider, laid an egg in me!"

... Which reminds me... If you clone yourself and fuck yourself, wouldn't that be the same thing as masturbation?

Loving the scanner! Can't wait for the update with pipboy access.

I was just getting ready to say,"I never screwed chet! Why is he both mother and father of my baby??? That 2 timing, back door self rider, laid an egg in me!"

... Which reminds me... If you clone yourself and fuck yourself, wouldn't that be the same thing as masturbation?

actually no.. it would be more akin to incest as it wouldn't actually be a clone of you after it became aware of itself. It would be someone that was genetically close to you much like you having sex with your twin.. (Identical twin)  Masturbation is the act of manipulating your own penis or vagina.  not a clone ;)

You'd be closer to masturbation in the instance that you went back in time 10 minutes before and fucked yourself. .. Essentially that would be the closest  to being with yourself you can obtain.

Just chimed in in case you were actually curious on this.. lol. Not that it is any sort of relevant to the thread. :blush:

actually no.. it would be more akin to incest as it wouldn't actually be a clone of you after it became aware of itself. It would be someone that was genetically close to you much like you having sex with your twin.. (Identical twin)  Masturbation is the act of manipulating your own penis or vagina.  not a clone ;)

You'd be closer to masturbation in the instance that you went back in time 10 minutes before and fucked yourself. .. Essentially that would be the closest  to being with yourself you can obtain.

Just chimed in in case you were actually curious on this.. lol. Not that it is any sort of relevant to the thread. :blush:

Erm, no, wasn't serious at all... More of a joke... was meant to make someone laugh... Not sure who tho...

Erm, no, wasn't serious at all... More of a joke... was meant to make someone laugh... Not sure who tho...

Well at least it worked with me.. I did laugh when I read it.. :P

Then again I am an alien so not sure if anyone else laughed..

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/20/2017 at 4:14 PM, Shaqrach said:

Dumb question. but how do I install this?

There are two files. The important one is AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp. Drop this .esp file into your game's Data directory (usually just off the main executable directory). You will then need some way to access the load order (such as by Fallout Mod Manager) to enable the plugin (since it's a plugin, it'll automatically load after the main Sexout files which are masters). Just be sure to also have the Mod Configuration Menu on your load list as well.

AMS.esp is the portable device option. Like with the other file, just drop it in your Data directory and add it to your load order, making sure it goes AFTER AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp

Just as a PS. I'm actually working on a different version of the portable Medical Scanner. Inspired by COTW's Dematurator, I'm making this version into a gun, meaning it can be hotkeyed and aimed live. I'm also going to use JIP for this version of the device, as it allows for much better menuing (dynamic entries and menu handling via UDFs). It's in early stages at this point, though (as of now, I've got the basic entry hook working when you shoot). As it's relevant to this topic, I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE: And here we go. A single .esp file to drop into your Data folder. It doesn't require or interfere with any of the existing Sexout mods. Indeed, none of them are even required (it's strictly only dependent on the base game), as it uses NX variables and Module Name searches to activate each of its features. If it doesn't find a pertinent mod, a [DISABLED] label will appear and the screen will not appear.

It works much like the portable AMS except it's a gun (based on the Alien Blaster). Because it's a gun now, it can be hotkeyed. It doesn't actually fire projectiles or hurt anything, but whoever you shoot (target must be in Activation range, but the range is vastly extended by aiming) gets scanned (if you happen to miss, it scans you instead) and you can plumb whatever information you seek. Improving on the AMS, I provide a screen for basic info, base objects, weapon and armor (mostly in case you encounter an NPC with a missing body; it'll help you figure out what she should be wearing). It is also capable of loading and recalling NPCs. This time, up to 20 of them are possible (you can actually edit the plugin in GECK PowerUp to change this to your taste. It's all based on one number), and the load and save screens will actually tell you the entries you've stored (the beauty of JIP's message box functions). The main catch compared to before, as mentioned, is that you now need the JIP LN NVSE Plugin in addition to NVSE and NX, but I find the results to be well worth it. Comments?

PS. Having such a nice platform in place, there's actually an additional "cheat" function built into the gun, but in fairness, it's turned off when you load this plugin for the first time. It's toggled on and off by a key combination which I won't disclose as of yet (I will later unless I'm asked not to).

PSS. If you downloaded the one I submitted yesterday, try this new version instead. It reorganizes the menus and fixes a couple little bugs. It also adds some additional "cheat" functionality, but like I said, as long you don't trigger the sequence, you don't have to worry about it.

MedScannerGun.zip

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry it took so long.

If you press all four directional controls at the same time (forward, backward, left, and right), you will activate an item cloner function you can use on practically any world object you can possess. Simply shoot at the world object like you would an NPC and it'll let you duplicate the item into your inventory. Keep in mind, though, the game keeps track of all these items, so don't be too crazy about it if you value smooth playability.

Oh yeah, the additional cheat function I threw in later on is a creature cloner. Meaning you can aim at a creature in the world and create duplicates of it for whatever purpose you deem fit.

Edited by HuusAsking
Forgot the other cheat function.