(Kasumi Follower/Armor Pack) HDT TBBP This is Mugen Tenshin 7.2

View File

Replace with my files (By I.Z. aka IDzeroNo)
Rate up!

THESE MAKES ALL ARMORS BBP+TBBP I made these in 10-20 mins

Note that due to some kind of bug in skyrim you will have to save/load before you can actually hear follower speak.

Last Boss: You must kill it by your hand, otherwise it cannot die...

091131r7npzxerxq3qlnqq.jpg

02.jpg
03.jpg

JackGa's Youtube Channel
JackGa's Skyrim Group

*** NO need ask permission for everything you want ***

Credit:
frankc4 for Head mesh
team ninja

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/29/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hi, I tried to install this (all 4 archives).

She is where she is supposed to, I can speak to her, but that's about all she will do. She has 2 outfit options (black and blue), but after she changed to black, she won't change back to blue.

She gives the mission to Bleak Falls, but she is not following when I tell her to follow me, she stays at Dragonsreach (she won't teleport either). She has the follower status, I can do the usual follower commands (Go there, etc), and I can send her home too and the game says that the Follower left your service. She is just not following at all/

Either I'm doing something wrong, or it is not working properly as it is.

She is where she is supposed to, I can speak to her, but that's about all she will do. She has 2 outfit options (black and blue), but after she changed to black, she won't change back to blue.

She gives the mission to Bleak Falls, but she is not following when I tell her to follow me, she stays at Dragonsreach (she won't teleport either). She has the follower status, I can do the usual follower commands (Go there, etc), and I can send her home too and the game says that the Follower left your service. She is just not following at all/

Save and reload , you have to beat her quest before you have access to her clothes are you can use additem mod I have 300+ mods installed and my game works 90% perfect most of the time.

Save and reload , you have to beat her quest before you have access to her clothes are you can use additem mod I have 300+ mods installed and my game works 90% perfect most of the time.

I reinstalled it (because after yesterday I didn't see the point having her standing at Dragonsreach).

Now she did follow me at once.

However now she didn't start her quest and when she s following me, she is becomes invisible (fades out and stays that way). She fights and does everything and if I can find her with the crosshair, I can talk to her.

I think I F-d this mod up by uninstalling it while the quest was active (cleaning save didn't help). Anyway, I'll try it in on another playthrough.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, I really enjoy this mod. Thank you for uploading.

But Kasumi's clothes/armors C1, C2,C4,C5, ILR02 have bone rig problems. The problems lie in the decorative sword on her back. I think this happened when TBBP is applied to the armors.

I'm not able to view the nif files but they are located in the "meshes" rar file that is uploaded or linked here in this thread. I'm pretty sure they are the files. Folder directory is jackga - kasumi

The both ends of the sword is attached to the character's elbows and the sword's string is attached to the character's thigh when it should not be attached to her thigh.

Please fix the problems for us and retain the TBBP aspect of the armors. I would really appreciate it.

This is a picture of C1. The problems are as I explained above.

30w9sat.png

Below is C5 which is little bit different problem since there is no sword decoration. But almost the same spots.

2lnz61f.png

Below is ILR02. It's the same as C1,C2,C4

k3u53s.png

• 3 months later...