Pure Elegance CBBE BBP

View File

Ok guys I know there are other versions of this mod out there by their respectable modders, but...
this is my version and is CBBE and BBP (requires High Heel System).
I've used some textures that I found on the internet and re-edit them because I didn’t want this one to look
like someone else’s mod so I added gold to the outfit and a hat from another mod which is also textured
to match my outfit.

You will find it in a sunken ship near the lover stone

*NEW* Pure Elegance Outfit CBBE HDT BodySlide by Alunder check it out here
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3890-pure-elegance-outfit-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide-by-nokou/

Please note :

- Due to the see thru type textures some parts of the mod will disappear when in water this is normal..
- There might be clipping in some poses and custom animations, sorry about that.
- The hat might clip with some hairstyles, just use a different hair style
- If there is any problems please let me know.
- There will not be any other body type made just CBBE.. Sorry

Credits to :

Yurica for the hat from his/her mod (Summer Dresses) <- Nexus
ANK for the boots from the mod (Blacksmith 2015 New Year's gift) <- 3DM Website
Alunder for his/her re-edited version.
One last thing
PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS MOD ON ANY OTHER SITE IT'S LOVERSLAB EXCLUSIVE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/29/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE + BBP + HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible

Aw Cant dl it :( phooey.....this is what I get for being a satillite user, but its a really nice looking set of armor/clothing I really like the hat and vale victorian style kinda steam punkish :D Ill just have to wait im gonna track this file ty for being generous and sharing this set. is there a possibility of a black version or royal purple mu hahahahaha!!!

Aw Cant dl it :( phooey.....this is what I get for being a satillite user, but its a really nice looking set of armor/clothing I really like the hat and vale victorian style kinda steam punkish :D Ill just have to wait im gonna track this file ty for being generous and sharing this set. is there a possibility of a black version or royal purple mu hahahahaha!!!

Yep can do

That is amazing, I like it a lot. just gotta wait till im at my friends house to download this, Purple looks really good ty :D

the purple version is finished I'll start the black version once i get in from work :D

It should be uploaded some time tonite or tommorow

I'll do a red one too

That is amazing, I like it a lot. just gotta wait till im at my friends house to download this, Purple looks really good ty :D

Ok all done So now there's three outfits

Pure Innocence, Twilight, Violet and Scarlet

I'll upload it all today as soon as I fix the boots which clips when running or swimming :D

post-89414-0-33936700-1441126027_thumb.jpg

post-89414-0-25676000-1441126081_thumb.jpg

post-89414-0-80777600-1441126222_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the armor recolors!  I just wanted to let you know the mod changes the TreasUpperChest containers.  TreasUpperChest containers are now showing up as Pure Innocence chests.  I was quite surprised when I found Pure Innocence chests in Mistveil Keep filled with armor and weapons from the mod.

Thank you for the armor recolors!  I just wanted to let you know the mod changes the TreasUpperChest containers.  TreasUpperChest containers are now showing up as Pure Innocence chests.  I was quite surprised when I found Pure Innocence chests in Mistveil Keep filled with armor and weapons from the mod.

lol.... so it does, ok I'll get that sorted asap. thank you

can you download it again and see if it's fixed now.. Thanks

From what I can tell, everything is working as intended.

From what I can tell, everything is working as intended.

happy days, Thanks for the info :D

• 4 weeks later...

Could you make the swords as strong as the twilight Fury in version 0.1 please

that was a real dragon slayer :)

Twilight Fury was supposed to be the strongest sword in the mod..  hmm ok no problem, I'll do that ASAP

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello Nokou, my name is Alex. Your set is incredible I wonder if I can share with you an extended version that I created a short time ago?

It took me quite a while to edit everything completely.

Among the main changes:

* Updating the CBBE body to the current one.

* Meshes closer to the body.

* Update all bones.

* BBP update for HDT (Breast, Butt and Belly) adjusted.

* Complete BodySlide upgrade.

* Addition of 4 standalone sets, without the dress, became very beautiful.

* Correction of possible distorted meshes, stretched throughout the body, vertex by vertex, careful work.

* Correcting some of the textures, I mean adjusting the settings of the transparencies and specular.

* Reveal some of the ornaments meshes through Autodesk, vertex by vertex. Repairing brooch and ornaments of breasts.

Among the tools used.

BodySlide Outfit 2.

Autodesk 3DS Max.

Nifskope.

Skyrim Creation Kit.

I can not share anything here, because I'm new to Loverslab. And I'm more frequent on the Nexos. I do not know how I could share this with you, as I barely have permission to send a private message.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Munch.  :)

I made a nice upgrade, took several days to organize everything, completely; updated meshes, textures and even an alternative set. I also switched from BBP to HDT and I used Audesk for several adjustments, it's very beautiful. I needed the authorization of Nokou to share here.. I do not know how to proceed so I preferred to keep with me. If someone can contact the author, let me know.I upload to the site with the author's name and credits.