On 7/10/2021 at 6:13 AM, JKeeney said:

you might want to update your mod do to the required mods that are not on this site has had a update and this mod will know work with them any longer  Screen-Shot1.png

i'm pretty sure that just means you installed one of those three mods wrong. 

so. I had an issue. During player victim, after the first enemy screwed my character I got a message saying unethcial deeds  was "inturrupted". After a bit of troubleshooting, I found that it was BLIND. the KnockOut effect it creates somehow interrupts unethical deeds. as you know. you get knocked out after every sex. that is how this mod was interrupted. thankfully you can just disable the knockout effect in the MCM.

• 1 month later...

for some reason i can't be a victim even when my health threshold is low enough it just prints this in the console:
operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result
script line approximation: ##arrEntry <- arrActiveTeammates## (error wrapped in ##'s)
          where arrEntry=uninitialized arry, arrActiveTeammates=uninitialized array

File: UnethicalDeeds.esm Offset: 0x0457 Command: <unknown>

Edited by Mark Antony
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 2:49 AM, nodonteven said:

Anyone able to provide some sort of feedback to this sort of issue? I've seen others have the same problem, but i can't even figure out what it isScreen-Shot1.png

try doing a manual install of JIP LN, thats what worked for me

• 4 months later...

I have tried all versions of Unethical Deeds I could find. On this site and the auto surrender won't work no matter how I set it up even with a 90% health threshold for UD and nothing it won't auto surrender and while I'm being attacked and I keep dying trying it out... context... im trying it out on powder gangers after I pick a lock 

Including the extensions at 

Edited by Burensc
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey peeps, I keep getting this error. Can anyone help me?

Error in script 6A002A85 (alxUDCompanionsFnUpdateArrays) in mod UnethicalDeeds.esm
ForEach expression failed to return a value
Error in script 6A002A85 (alxUDCompanionsFnUpdateArrays) in mod UnethicalDeeds.esm
Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result
Script line approximation:  ##arrEntry <- arrActiveTeammates## (error wrapped in ##'s)
    Where arrEntry=uninitialized array, arrActiveTeammates=uninitialized array

• 1 month later...

I'm getting the same error as MotokoKHammod

Script line approximation:  ##arrEntry <- arrActiveTeammates## (error wrapped in ##'s)

• 1 month later...

When I activate the MCM for Victim and Aggressor. Popups occur where the notifications are usually (like the ones saying critical hit on target or limb damaged) at whenever I aim my cursor over them? It bombards my screen with popup notifications. I looked through the mcm and don't know what to do

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I found a strange bug today. After the PC submits to the raiders, they have pre-rape dialog, and then the PC is waiting for the scene with tied hands. Bur the raiders just walk around him and clap their hands, there is no rape scenes. It can take five minutes and more so it's a glitch, I guess. If it's a glitch what do I need to fix or reinstall? I play Tale of Two Wastelands, if it's needed to know. Thank you. 

On 7/2/2023 at 2:03 PM, viper682 said:

I'm getting the same error as MotokoKHammod

I got the same error today as well. It happens if I try to use emergency stop because victim mode is in process, but emergency stop doesn't work. Maybe it's related to the error, I'm not sure. 
Edit 1: I deleted SexoutSexAssaul, and then I managed to abort victim mode and the companion error has gone, but the same error happened again after the fight begun (I have no companions). 
Edit 2: Well, I guess I found a kind of way to "fix" it. I had to get back to the latest save without this error, in which an Unethical Deeds event wasn't interrupted yet. UD works again and works perfectly. I think you need to check during playing all debug messages in the upper left corner of the screen, related to "the event was interrupted" (something like that) and replay this part of walkthrough, right after you noticed that, to avoid this error. I hope all this information will be helpful for somebody. 

Edited by NihilObsessed
I have new information about the error which is discussed here.