On 7/28/2019 at 8:14 AM, thatpartoftheinternet said:

Checked it just now, all 3 are working fine for me.  One thing to consider is the new scanner uses Player.GetHealthPercentage to run it's check and some perks allow you to have more than 100% health.  So if you have it set to 50% it might not actually activate at exactly 50%

I had 8k distance for surrendering (slider in the middle). I also had +HP perks. +100 from Thought you Died, +30 from Lifegiver. However, they actually killed me.

Then I changed it to event -> hit (I had the feeling the scan is too slow and were a lot of enemies - maybe I get too much damage too fast) ... and they killed me again.

Or maybe were too many scripts running in the same time and my rig can't handle them all? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/7/2019 at 2:20 AM, Make-Use-Of-ME said:

I have been having this issue and has bugged me to no end. why is this happening? and what can I do to fix it??

FalloutNV 2019-09-06 18-57-48 (3).png

From what I remember, I think this happens when you have no companions, or when your companions are in the banned list (eg Lunette).

On 8/4/2019 at 2:41 AM, tahadar said:

I had 8k distance for surrendering (slider in the middle). I also had +HP perks. +100 from Thought you Died, +30 from Lifegiver. However, they actually killed me.

Then I changed it to event -> hit (I had the feeling the scan is too slow and were a lot of enemies - maybe I get too much damage too fast) ... and they killed me again.

Or maybe were too many scripts running in the same time and my rig can't handle them all? 

On 8/4/2019 at 8:27 AM, x3kmak said:

@thatpartoftheinternet for me the scanner works fine when it reaches the %health I put on MCM, but for onHit didnt work. will test again on a clean save.

Do you guys have other mods that affect your health and mortality (set you essential or perks that prevent surrender animation etc.)  I have quite a few mods running an it worked fine for me.  Try putting this mod at the bottom of your load order and see if that works

55 minutes ago, thatpartoftheinternet said:

Do you guys have other mods that affect your health and mortality (set you essential or perks that prevent surrender animation etc.)  I have quite a few mods running an it worked fine for me.  Try putting this mod at the bottom of your load order and see if that works

To my shame (lol) I found out that I hate to see my PC raped. So I play rather cautious in the beginning.

However, I do keep the UE active as an insurance because I play with 1 life. I did not used "PC as aggressor" part anyway. I do love the fuck after fight part tho (because it's very close to what happens IRL after a life threatening experience - you get aroused). I do not mind having to press an "oh, shit" key if the script does not fire up properly. But after lvl. 15+ is very unlikely to happen.

You can't put this on the bottom of load order, it's an esm, so by default goes on top of esp's. Well, you can - technically - but I don't think you should.

Having issues with the automatic submission as pc/victim. Neither 'On hit' and 'Scanner' doesn't work for me regardless of what HP% or scanner range I set it to and no matter how far I am from the enemy. 

Also is there a MCM option to enable capturing as aggressor while sneaking like the original UD by tomm434 had?

Because if there is, my blind ass can't see it.

9 hours ago, 97kjs said:

Having issues with the automatic submission as pc/victim. Neither 'On hit' and 'Scanner' doesn't work for me regardless of what HP% or scanner range I set it to and no matter how far I am from the enemy. 

Also is there a MCM option to enable capturing as aggressor while sneaking like the original UD by tomm434 had?

Because if there is, my blind ass can't see it.

If you really want slaves - but they are more trouble than they worth - you can under "PC as aggressor" menu to set enemy HP threshold to 1 and they will submit. Not sure about sneaking.

As for the automatic submission, see if the one triggered by key-press it's working. If it is working, try setting your HP at 1 (100% HP) and go near aggressor. Honestly, best thing about this feature (besides saving your life) is the waiting animation while they are gathering. If it works at 100%, try decreasing it bit by bit..

Ah, and I believe the reason the script does not fire are the companions engaging the enemy. It's kinda hard to think at boning that bitch in short dress when her friends are shooting at you :P (just a guess)

6 hours ago, tahadar said:

If you really want slaves - but they are more trouble than they worth - you can under "PC as aggressor" menu to set enemy HP threshold to 1 and they will submit. Not sure about sneaking.

As for the automatic submission, see if the one triggered by key-press it's working. If it is working, try setting your HP at 1 (100% HP) and go near aggressor. Honestly, best thing about this feature (besides saving your life) is the waiting animation while they are gathering. If it works at 100%, try decreasing it bit by bit..

Ah, and I believe the reason the script does not fire are the companions engaging the enemy. It's kinda hard to think at boning that bitch in short dress when her friends are shooting at you :P (just a guess)

The hotkey submission, as aggressor and as victim, do work. But as aggressor doesn't work when "(insert npc here) doesn't see you". The original didn't have these problems when I had it. 

And if possible, would like to see that functionality return. Still like the other improvements from this version.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have SexoutNG87 stable, NVSE, NX. All up to date, correctly installed and set. Everything worked fine since few "in-game" days ago.

I use Unethical Deeds (the1.02b version without extensions) to have sex with companions after the battle is finished.

The problem is suddenly appeared.

With Boone, Raul and ED-E as companions (yes, I use multifollower JIP-CC) after the set battle end one between Boone or Raul approach for sex. I agree BUT NOTHING HAPPENS.

The console says:  Sexout "something" --- aborting. Invalid actor: code 1.

And after that I no longer can have sex with both of them even using other sex mods and the console message is always the same.

1. Someone could help me?

2. How can I "reset" the NPCs WITHOUT reloading a previous save?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 6:18 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

I have SexoutNG87 stable, NVSE, NX. All up to date, correctly installed and set. Everything worked fine since few "in-game" days ago.

I use Unethical Deeds (the1.02b version without extensions) to have sex with companions after the battle is finished.

The problem is suddenly appeared.

With Boone, Raul and ED-E as companions (yes, I use multifollower JIP-CC) after the set battle end one between Boone or Raul approach for sex. I agree BUT NOTHING HAPPENS.

The console says:  Sexout "something" --- aborting. Invalid actor: code 1.

And after that I no longer can have sex with both of them even using other sex mods and the console message is always the same.

1. Someone could help me?

2. How can I "reset" the NPCs WITHOUT reloading a previous save?

Can you remove E-DE from your party before the error and try having sex after combat again?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi, I have an issue with one of the script : 1a002a85 which seems related to companions.

It says "Operator<- failed to evaluate to a valid result"

Maybe it's because I don't have a companion with me but will it not crash my game by spaming the console?

ANyway thanks for the mod haven't gone far enough yet to exploit it to its fullest but the concept ideas are well thought imo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, jfksjdflkjdsflk said:

yeah, i feel like i am missing something basic but it looks like these are all a newer version or the version required for it to work 

install newest jip ln plugin, also check that you don't have lutana plugin. also update NX to 18

thank you, that helped alot, i am able to get it to run, there is just one thing i cant quite get to work i dont know where to find my nvse cosave 20210601213523_1.jpg?width=1061&height=5

Edited by jfksjdflkjdsflk
i should clarify the problem is no animations are working, and when i check sexout in the mod configuration menu the anim management tab is blank
  • 1 month later...