LadyM, I have absolutely no idea how something like this may be even possible... You could probably get ver. 0.0.0 beta 0 because of an error, but exactly 2.10.94 beta 100? I don't have anything like that hardcoded anywhere inside the mod %)

You can try enabling all of the debug features, saving, and then reloading. There should be short reports about basic checks in the console, you can make a screenshot. UDEE logs are prefixed with a "__UD:".

You can try enabling all of the debug features, saving, and then reloading. There should be short reports about basic checks in the console, you can make a screenshot. UDEE logs are prefixed with a "__UD:".

OK! I'll enable the mod and give that a try.

@LadyM, try to also update all other mods that SexoutNG needs including NVSE, NVSE Extender and JIP Plugin.

This is the NVSE version I have:  (beta version 5.0b2)

The NVSE Extender version: NVSE Extender v16.fomod

And the JIP is new because I just downloaded it today for the mod.

So all my files are up-to-date.  I also run a lot of other sexout mods so if any other mods were grossly out of date, I'd most likely not be able to run them like sexout spunk.

Does this mod have incompatibilities with other sexout mods?

Hnm.. Not sure how to help you, will test it soon on my new game.

That would be awesome!  When I enabled the mod again I didn't get the error message but I never do after the mod has been disabled then enabled.  That first load is always fine.  It's after I play for awhile, save and then start the game back up from the previous save.  I've enclosed the text log from UED.  I'll post the screenshots after I start the game up again from a save.

Unethical_Deeds_Debug_Log_2015-08-30-16-41-39.log

Edit:  Ok, my game crashed so as I thought after I restarted it, I got the error message I posted earlier.  I also grabbed the screenshots.

post-560954-0-30812700-1440969430_thumb.jpg

post-560954-0-18201400-1440969458_thumb.jpg

Does this mod have incompatibilities with other sexout mods?

It really shouldn't...

Edit: Ok, my game crashed so as I thought after I restarted it, I got the error message I posted earlier.  I also grabbed the screenshots.

That is weird, you get errors from BuildRef. Is it possible that you have renamed Sexout.esm? It still looks like as if you really have an older Sexout.esm where there was no "fnSexoutGetAnimsForActors" function, so BuildRef fails to get a valid form.

Thank you for trying! I do have TTW and I use Mod Organizer if that helps anyone.

TTW shouln't have any matter at all.

I don't know what "Mod Organizer" is and how reliable it is, I've never used anything but FOMM. Theoretically, it may be possible that it renamed something or failed to update a file without your knowing...

Try the attached version, it should now report any BuildRef action it performs so we can pinpoint the problem. Be warned that this is a currently in development version, so although it contains some nice new features, may be unstable.

If everything is OK, you should get something like on the screenshots below:

post-871944-0-36991600-1440977880_thumb.jpg post-871944-0-70549100-1440977883_thumb.jpg

EDIT:

my game shows Sexout version 2.10.95b7, but yours shows 2.10.94

Oh, yeah, Securenym is right, I haven't even looked at Sexout messages before I've read his post, lol )))

Your Sexout reports itself that it is '94 beta 100.

UnethicalDeeds.esm

Ok, I have fixed it.  It was a Mod Organizer thing.  When you mentioned renamed, I did have to rename the sexout.esm because I had downloaded it 3 times and it named each .esm 1-3.  I named it back to the .esm without any numbers added and it might not have recognized that.  What I ended up doing is remove all copies of your mod and the sexoutNG beta from MO.  I reinstalled the beta fresh, not overwriting any files just installed it from scratch.  Then I emptied my overwrite folder in MO and installed your mod using FOMM.  MO creates new folders and files in the Overwrite folder so I created a new mod from the UED folders and files and named it Unethical Deeds and put a check in it in MO.  I started the game and had no error message.  I saved and closed and restarted the game with no error message.  Then I saved and closed out and went into my Mods Organizer/Mods folder and created an archive from the Unethical Deeds folder.  I returned to MO and removed the Unethical Deeds folder.  I closed out then reopened it and added the newly created archive, Unethical Deeds.  I started the game again and have no error.  btw, I just started the game again (the fifth time) with NO error!  Seems that fixed it.  I posted my steps in case someone else using MO might encounter the same problems I had. 

Alex, this is the link for MO, it's an awesome utility!  It just needs a little finesse once in awhile.  ;)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

LadyM, that was some chain of actions, I got lost somewhere in the middle, glad it worked although. That's why I like FOMM - you don't have to do any of that manually, it has a very good file overwrite tracker :)

Alex, this is the link for MO, it's an awesome utility! It just needs a little finesse once in awhile.

Thanks, but I think I'll stick to FOMM still, it's as easy as 2*2 and has proved to be reliable :)

LadyM, that was some chain of actions, I got lost somewhere in the middle, glad it worked although. That's why I like FOMM - you don't have to do any of that manually, it has a very good file overwrite tracker :)

Alex, this is the link for MO, it's an awesome utility! It just needs a little finesse once in awhile.

Thanks, but I think I'll stick to FOMM still, it's as easy as 2*2 and has proved to be reliable :)

Well, when Fallout 4 comes out, we won't be using FOMM anymore.  I have a feeling Mod Organizer will be around for FO4 ;)  What's so nice about MO, is you don't mess with the Data folder.  That remains intact.  MO makes virtual folders that if you are testing mods or want to run different mods on different profiles MO allows you to do that.  There is no way I could have done all the testing I did today with FOMM alone. 

Like I said, it does have a bit of a learning curve but wow, is it ever worth it!  And remember, chances are there won't be a FOMM for FO4.

Now that your mod is working, do I just click on the hotkey and see what happens or is it combat related only?  How do I fuck my companion through your mod?

Like I said, it does have a bit of a learning curve but wow, is it ever worth it!  And remember, chances are there won't be a FOMM for FO4.

Well, we'll see then ;)

Now that your mod is working, do I just click on the hotkey and see what happens or is it combat related only? How do I fuck my companion through your mod?

Ehm, that's configurable... you could probably read the description page? ;)

Now that your mod is working, do I just click on the hotkey and see what happens or is it combat related only? How do I fuck my companion through your mod?

Ehm, that's configurable... you could probably read the description page? ;)

21_G.gif  Ok, you got me with that one!  I was so busy trying to get it to work, I guess I forgot!  Anyway, I'll be playing it and enjoying it today, thanks Alex! :heart:

Ok, you got me with that one! I was so busy trying to get it to work, I guess I forgot!  Anyway, I'll be playing it and enjoying it today, thanks Alex! :heart:

And here I thought I've spent half a night writing it for a reason :lol: 

Anyway, good for you :)

I was just trying to do things better and finally came to a point where I turned everything into a complete havoc, I should probably go to sleep now %))))

I think that after installing your mod my nvse save file is getting really big quickly, at the start of new game it is 174kb already.. 

Hmm, I'll look into that, might have missed some string_var bloating, but I was trying to be very accurate with that, can't say if that's me or something else, haven't actually saved much yet %)

BTW, all of my .nvse files in the save folder vary from 150 to 300 kb, with or without UD.

Does making an UD-clean save free space?

LukeDuke, here is an afterthought. My mod stores the debug log in an array. This array gets nulled every time you start or load a game, but if you play with debug features enabled for some time, it can indeed occupy an enormous amount of space. Turning off the debug in UDEE options should solve this issue (well, it's not actually an issue, it's just made this way :) )

LukeDuke, is should not store those arrays if debugging is disabled, it must be something else then. BTW, you can try opening your .nvse in the Notepad or whatever else you prefer, string variables are stored as plain text, so by analyzing the contents you can try figuring out what mod may be bloating the save ;)