View File

So hi. English is my fourth language.. sorry.

Here my Script / Mod for SlaveTats by murfk to make the Tattoos permanent and non-removeable.
Its a simple script. The Script is from DocClox. He was helping me make it possible for myself. But my Idea was to
share it with you all... and.. yes.

The Idea was only for my own Gamefeeling - if u want to have it too u can download it and use it - or not hihi.

Features:
for the moment only the Tats "Basic" from murfk. Write in the Thread what do u want to see.

• Permanent Tattoos
  • Non-changeable color
  • no way back feeling

Installation:

Ha! So easy.

1. You need SlaveTats and all his requirements
  2. Put the Script in the Path: Data/Texture/actors/character/slavetats
  3. Use it! - its working normal, like the normal SlaveTats Menu.

Notes:

You CANT remove the Tattoos from the Body. They are permanent.
If you want to remove them, load a save before you placed the tattoos.
Maybe you can remove the Script, but its not testet.

If u want to see more Tattoos non-removeable write in the Thread I can do it!
Its really easy to make it by himself.

Credits:

-DocClox
-murfk
-Bethesda for Skyrim

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/28/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SlaveTats
  • Special Edition Compatible

IDEA...

It would be nice if you could make it work with Devious Devices Cursed Loot, so that there was a 1% chance that if you got raped, then blacked out. That you would wake up with a tattoo that wouldn't come off...

IDEA 2...

TATTOO REMOVAL = 5,000 Gold from a vendor...

If you're desperate enough to want a tattoo removed, then you'll have to pay a lot of money. Just like in real life...

A few unfortunate rape blackout tattoo's, could leave you a very poor person...

Until you got the money, you'd have to suffer the tattoo...

IDEA...

It would be nice if you could make it work with Devious Devices Cursed Loot, so that there was a 1% chance that if you got raped, then blacked out. That you would wake up with a tattoo that wouldn't come off...

IDEA 2...

If you're desperate enough to want a tattoo removed, then you'll have to pay a lot of money. Just like in real life...

Everything Krazyone said! I would enjoy it much better if the tattoos were set after a defeat and rape or by random chance than locking them on myself.

Other than that, there is no need for custom mod, to apply tats when character is defeated, i have recently seen mod, that is able to apply tats on command from other mod, but i forgot the mod name. For example, it is possible for cursed loot to send "apply tattoo" to that mod, then it applies permanent tattoo from this mod... i think you got it.

Other than that, there is no need for custom mod, to apply tats when character is defeated, i have recently seen mod, that is able to apply tats on command from other mod, but i forgot the mod name. For example, it is possible for cursed loot to send "apply tattoo" to that mod, then it applies permanent tattoo from this mod... i think you got it.

Yeah, it's a modder's resource. However, no one has added it to their mods.

Pretty nice idea. May I make a suggestion to slave mod developers? Why not use this mod to mark the player as someone's property with a small chance that the player will be "reported" using the hired thug thingy. The player may be able to fight off the thugs that are sent to retrieve the slave, but they just keep coming every so often. Each time they can get stronger, until the player is dragged back to the owner.

With slave tats that can't be removed, this mod opens up some RP opportunities.

Happy days, folks.

Pretty nice idea. May I make a suggestion to slave mod developers? Why not use this mod to mark the player as someone's property with a small chance that the player will be "reported" using the hired thug thingy. The player may be able to fight off the thugs that are sent to retrieve the slave, but they just keep coming every so often. Each time they can get stronger, until the player is dragged back to the owner.

Happy days, folks.

This is just a simple simple simple script. 

I cant make Mods or something - it is only my contribution to the Page here.

I can make other SlaveTats-Pack permanent but not more.

Happy days, folks.

This is just a simple simple simple script.

I cant make Mods or something - it is only my contribution to the Page here.

I can make other SlaveTats-Pack permanent but not more.

Sorry. That was a call to other modders who might be a leader to use it in that way.

I really wish there was some way to make the tat afflicted on the PC random... or at least in a way that doesn't take the PC's input.

man if there was such a thing, I'd hardcore throw myself at learning enough about this modding business to make like, a simple plot device in a mod that triggers it. Yesplz.

I really wish there was some way to make the tat afflicted on the PC random... or at least in a way that doesn't take the PC's input.

man if there was such a thing, I'd hardcore throw myself at learning enough about this modding business to make like, a simple plot device in a mod that triggers it. Yesplz.

Devious Devices Deviously Cursed Loot mod, has the random events you are talking about. You'd just need to work out how to make a patch to add it to the list of events, that happen when a devious event happens.

Cursed loot has events for...

-Chests opening

-Doors opening

-Whoring yourself out, when the customer does bad stuff to you. Such as add bondage gear, or drug you. ( Good place to add forced tattoo's )

-Sleep attacks ( another good place to add forced tattoo's )

-Sex attacks ( another good place for forced tattoo's )

-Self bondage at 100% arousal chance

-Bondage adventures chance, bondage events that force you to travel skyrim

I also get devious events when I get attacked by Bandits, but I can't remember the mod. I have a ridiculous amount of mods installed...

Devious Devices Deviously Cursed Loot is a huge mod, that gets updated regularly. Covering bondage, drugging, whoring yourself out and sex attacks.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot/

IDEA...

IDEA 2...

My god, this needs to be a thing *-* We don't have enough mods using slavetats, having to put them yourself is just not fun.

The amount of gold could be progressive with the player's level. I'll be waiting for a mod adding tattoos before trying OP's script.

That was more or less what I was thinking of with this: 

5pbEBKY.jpg

I was thinking of adding a magic tattoo artist to Solitude. Offers tattoos to help in combat, just like those Dibellan ones he's heard about. Works cheap too.

Only problem is that he doesn't read daedric too well, so it's possible that read a few words wrong from his great granddaddy's spell book there. Nothing important though, he's sure about that.

Although he really ought to know better than to try and draw tattoos after he's been drinking.

That was more or less what I was thinking of with this: 

5pbEBKY.jpg

I was thinking of adding a magic tattoo artist to Solitude. Offers tattoos to help in combat, just like those Dibellan ones he's heard about. Works cheap too.

Only problem is that he doesn't read daedric too well, so it's possible that read a few words wrong from his great granddaddy's spell book there. Nothing important though, he's sure about that.

Although he really ought to know better than to try and draw tattoos after he's been drinking.

Yeah! the SLUT tattoo in Daedric, could do more than just be words. Adding a 5% chance that someone could take you up on the offer...

' But I thought it said HERO... ' he replied meekly... 

Yeah! the SLUT tattoo in Daedric, could do more than just be words. Adding a 5% chance that someone could take you up on the offer...

' But I thought it said HERO... ' he replied meekly...

It's OK. He can fix that. It just needs another tattoo...

An excellent idea.

Now just to figure out how to even use the creation tool, assuming that's what I'd use.

Oh gosh. @.@

Devious Devices Deviously Cursed Loot mod, has the random events you are talking about. You'd just need to work out how to make a patch to add it to the list of events, that happen when a devious event happens.

Cursed loot has events for...

-Chests opening

-Doors opening

-Whoring yourself out, when the customer does bad stuff to you. Such as add bondage gear, or drug you. ( Good place to add forced tattoo's )

-Sleep attacks ( another good place to add forced tattoo's )

-Sex attacks ( another good place for forced tattoo's )

-Self bondage at 100% arousal chance

-Bondage adventures chance, bondage events that force you to travel skyrim

I also get devious events when I get attacked by Bandits, but I can't remember the mod. I have a ridiculous amount of mods installed...

Devious Devices Deviously Cursed Loot is a huge mod, that gets updated regularly. Covering bondage, drugging, whoring yourself out and sex attacks.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot/

Now just to figure out how to even use the creation tool, assuming that's what I'd use.

My work flow is

• Draw the design with Inkscape
  • Export it as a bitmap (PNG in fact) with a transparent background. Inkscape does transparency by default
  • Get the skin texture with BSA Browser or similar
  • Open the texture with Gimp (needs the dds plugin). Paint.NET works as well.
  • Create a new transparent layer over the skin text
  • Import the design on to that layer. move, scale and rotate until it looks about right.
  • Expand the tat layer to be the same size as the skin layer. (Merging it with a new empty layer seems to work)
  • Hide the skin layer and export the layer with the tat as DDS. Use RGBA8, DXT5 and generate mipmaps as the export parameters
  • Copy the dds file into Data/textures/actor/character/slavetats/yourmodname
  • Create a .json file specifying the tattoo name, area and so on. Probably easiest if you take an existing one and edit. It's just text so notepad will do, although notepad++ is better.
  • Load the game and test it

I've also been messing around with blender and projection to get the tats onto the skin with less distortion, but that's still a bit experimental and it's probably best to get the hang of this approach first.

My work flow is

• Draw the design with Inkscape
  • Export it as a bitmap (PNG in fact) with a transparent background. Inkscape does transparency by default
  • Get the skin texture with BSA Browser or similar
  • Open the texture with Gimp (needs the dds plugin). Paint.NET works as well.
  • Create a new transparent layer over the skin text
  • Import the design on to that layer. move, scale and rotate until it looks about right.
  • Expand the tat layer to be the same size as the skin layer. (Merging it with a new empty layer seems to work)
  • Hide the skin layer and export the layer with the tat as DDS. Use RGBA8, DXT5 and generate mipmaps as the export parameters
  • Copy the dds file into Data/textures/actor/character/slavetats/yourmodname
  • Create a .json file specifying the tattoo name, area and so on. Probably easiest if you take an existing one and edit. It's just text so notepad will do, although notepad++ is better.
  • Load the game and test it

I've also been messing around with blender and projection to get the tats onto the skin with less distortion, but that's still a bit experimental and it's probably best to get the hang of this approach first.

I learned how to make basic Skyrim mods, watching Youtube Creation Kit videos. There are a ton of them, unfortunately... I am no good at scripting, or I would have made the mod myself...

You can get the Skryim Creation Kit from Steam, its under Library then Tools...

Unless they've updated the tool and fixed it, you'll also need a couple of patches. To fix things like loading multiple plugins, and fixing the Creation Kit to run with add-on's like Dawnguard.

Depends on whether you want to make quests or just tats, I suppose. That's how I make tats. Mods are harder to describe :)

You'd need to make both the mod, then the tattoo's for the mod. So the info on how to make your artwork into a tattoo, is handy for me as well as the person you posted it to. As its got info on what to do, and the programs to use...

• 5 months later...

nice idea but i'd like to see a version that doesn't let you use the mcm menu to remove or change the tats, but that also lets you remove em with the remove tats mod.....i had that mod but i never used it...i just used the mcm menu to remove em after escaping(i also wouldnt do it till after all devices were removed and i found clothing/armor, then i would use the mcm cause it was convenient...this would prevent that so