SkyHunks

11 hours ago, ffabris said:

Bingo!!

Yes it is an ESP, so, when modding, open it in tesvedit, and flag it as master, then save it. That should fix your problems. Remember to unset that before playing, however. I got bitten by that many times. LOL Naturally, do the same with any other ESP which you may need to load into CK (or which are loaded automagically when editing Skyhunks).

That's SORTA what I did. In my case, I opened Wrye Bash, right clicked the KS Hairdos esp and chose 'copy to esm'. Then I opened Skyhunks in TES5edit and changed the listed header from "KS Hairdo's.esp" to "KS Hairdo's.esm". After I'm done, I'll hopefully be able to change it back to "KS Hairdo's.esp" and hide the esm in MO in case I need it later. :)

• 10 months later...
6 hours ago, Johnstonmr said:

When I click the links to download, I am taken to a page that shows the file on Dropbox, but I can't save the file or do anything to download it.  What obvious thing am I missing? 

There is a button with an arrow pointing down on the right side in Dropbox.

db.thumb.jpg.e6c3b3dcb6c5883e31b29f220878a236.jpg

15 hours ago, prinyo said:

There is a button with an arrow pointing down on the right side in Dropbox.

db.thumb.jpg.e6c3b3dcb6c5883e31b29f220878a236.jpg

Huh.  All I saw when I clicked the link was the left side of the page, without the sidebar.  Ah well; I figured a way out. Now if I could just get the mod to work, I'd be golden.  But when I load it, I get the Dragonborn symbol on the main page, but the main menu never appears.  Must be a load order problem.  Back to the drawing board. 

ETA: Nope, I didn't have all the necessary mods installed--I'd missed one and thought it was installed. Got it in there and now everything works fine.

• 5 months later...