View File

This is just another main menu Randomizer pack with custom images. This replaces the main menu picture when you load Skryim to sexy pictures. I made this by using the Main Menu Randomizer from the nexus here and replacing them with sexy pictures I have found.

For my first pack I used Skyrim screenshots I found here on LoversLab, most of the screenshots come from Shocky wonderful screenshots he has uploaded. Most of the Skyrim Screenshots have been taken from the Lovers Lab Form Topic "Post your sex screenshots". I will be adding more packs later.

If you have any requests for pictures for me to add into the next pack or a theme for the next pack let me know.

FAQ:
Q: Can I combine these packs?
A: Yes you can combine all of the packs together just overwrite any files if it asks. Install order does not matter

Q: I don't like one of the images, can i remove it?
A: Yes, say for instance you don't like 'HentaiFutaMenu24' go into Data\mainmenuwallpapers and delete the 'HentaiFutaMenu24' folder and it will no longer show up. You can see what the image looks like by opening explorer and going into Data\mainmenuwallpapers\HentaiFutaMenu24\data\textures\interface\objects\ and viewing the thumbnail in windows explorer.

Credits:
hellstorm102 for the mod that this is based on: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3708/?
Shocky: for wonderful screenshots uploaded to LoversLab that are used in the 'lore friendly beast' v1 pack
LoversLab Form "Post your Sex Screenshots" - Thanks to everyone who uploads their wonderful screenshots there :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/27/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible

This set ought to be named "Who let the dogs out". Would be cool to replace main menu music with that when this set is used.

How'd you make those pictures?

O_O

i took the pictures from loverslab, then just edited the default textures that came with the original main menu randomizer mod to have those images using gimp.

Oh, so you just collected those images. Where'd you find them?

See the "Credits" line in the original post.

This set ought to be named "Who let the dogs out". Would be cool to replace main menu music with that when this set is used.

How'd you make those pictures?

O_O

i took the pictures from loverslab, then just edited the default textures that came with the original main menu randomizer mod to have those images using gimp.

Oh, so you just collected those images. Where'd you find them?

See the "Credits" line in the original post.

HAHAHA I think adding who let the dogs out as part of the main menu music might break the 'lore friendly' part.  But that sounds pretty funny I might add it as a extra download a bit later, just for the luls

Very nice mod!

I'm having a little problem, the images' resolution is very poor (far from the screenshots), despite playing in 1600x900 (monitor resolution). How can I fix it?

I had this problem with "main menu wallpaper replacer" too btw

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Okay I found the problem, the main menu resolution is tied to the texture quality option

Oh, this could be very fun. I'd love to see a BDSM/Devious Devices themed colletion.

Ok, I'll see what I can do.  BDSM isn't my personal fetish but if you have some screenshots or some places to find BDSM pictures you could point me to get started that would be helpful for me to start working on a pack for that.

I have installed all 3 packages, Damn they look good, even better if you disable the movie intro of bethesda, I just wish you could add some soft music to go according the background.

Many thanks mate.

Glad you like the pictures.  To disable the intro video just add this to your skyrim.ini file under [general]

sIntroSequence=DISABLED.BIK

thanks with that mods you have at least some fun if you fail installing some mods and have to restart the game several times ;)

any Chance you maybe make a loading Screen randomizer too ?(my mods work now xD so now no more restarting the game 10 times ) 

loading screen randomizer would be a good idea.  I have no idea how to accomplish this, if I get some more time I think that's something I'll try to figure out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

excuse my stupidity as its like 4:43am >.< does the mod require the main menu randomiser as well? as its not listed as a requirement.

No it doesnt need it, you only need the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) and download this, use a mod manager or drop the content on the data folder

thanks with that mods you have at least some fun if you fail installing some mods and have to restart the game several times ;)

any Chance you maybe make a loading Screen randomizer too ?(my mods work now xD so now no more restarting the game 10 times ) 

loading screen randomizer would be a good idea.  I have no idea how to accomplish this, if I get some more time I think that's something I'll try to figure out

I saw on Nexus have a mod replace the loading screen by static picture but I cant remember now. It will be great if you can replace loading screen with those Shocky picture :D

(sorry for my horrible English)

• 2 months later...

this is awesome beastiality <3. is it possible to make not only main menu but ingame loading screens too? would be great!

I don't have any plans to do so currenlty, but i've always thought it would be a good idea.  I might do this at a later date