Amazing Mods lets share knowledge

Dave0000

Uncraftable complete - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57127/?- lets you craft just about anything that normal isnt craftable like thieves guild armors (3 different versions) Dawnguard armors and more. even has replicas of just about every daedric item and other uniques. and hte biggest bonus.. it doesnt use the vanilla crafting menu. you cast a spell to get a new smithing menu with just these items.

Thanks to this thread, I got Your Market Stall and I'm looking into Death Alternative (I Just wonder if it's voiced?)

I wish I had some awesome mods to recommend, but everything I use is already pretty well-known >.< 

Master of Disguise

Your Home is My Home -honestly, MUST-HAVE if you use AFT or any other sort of multi-follower mod. What you do is set a home for them which can be quite literally ANYWHERE, (me? ? I have my followers live in houses I bought but haven't used. Mjoll gets Honeyside, Stenvar gets Proudspire, and Darkeethus gets Breezehome). If you use lots of followers and don't want to lose them (don't want them to go back where they came from), you assign a home for them. They WILL revert back to their starter outfit but once they follow you again you'll find that everything you gave them is in their inventory ^.^

Playable Giant Race - enough said. My only wish is that it were physically immersive (ground quaking as you walk, one-shotting human-sized people) buuut it's still pretty nice. Just....big.

Polearm and Two-handed Spear Animations - have Immersive Weapons or some other weapon mod with spears, glaives, halberds etc., but no matching animation? Then try out this! 

PopYurt Instant Hunter's Tent  or Portable Campsite

Sleep Tight -Are you sick of walking into your house only to see your spouse sleeping in their full plate armor? Becuase really, on what plane of existence could that be comfortable??? Get this mod. It gives them sleepwear (underwear or mage-like robes) and you'll never be annoyed by this little thing again.

Fredzep's Housecarl Tweaks - Gives the housecarls normal dresses. Thank god. Idk, just didn't sit right with me that Lydia felt the need to walk around my house in armor. Shitty armor, at that!

Mounted Followers 

Wolf FollowerImmersive pet wolf you can find as a cub and raise him til he grows. I would recommend leaving him at home for a while (though you'll have to visit him every now and then for feeding) until he gets big enough to keep up with you. I honestly love this mod so much, I wasn't a fan of Vigilance or the other vanilla dogs and thought this was perfect. And since he actually grows in-game I dunno, it feels more...personal. Like I'd be sadder if HE died than if Vigilance did, but...y'know. 

More Amazing mods:

If you dont have EFF (because EFF has such option in MCM menu.) you probably need this.

Simple mod that prevent followers from drawing their weapons/magic when you do, when out of combat.

Didnt tested yet but sounds cool: Woodcutter

If you would like to burry dead npc's you need this: Clean up your Corpses

And cool Weapon option: SlingshotInSkyrim

And:

greate i installed :)

Great thread, really good mods i've been missing.

Here's some of the mods i use

Bathing in Skyrim - Over time, your character will become visually more filthy and you will receive a penalty to your Speechcraft and disease resistance.

Showers in Inns  - To use with the above mod

Skyrim Wayshrines - Immersive Fast Travel - SWIFT or Wayshrines of Tamriel - An alternative to fast travel

Immersive detection of NPC

Locational Damage

Yeah, Locational Damage is script heavy and can easily mess up saves if combined with other scripted mods, like RND, Frostfall, OBIS or any Sexlab stuff. It worked OK for me when I disabled every other script heavy mod, but it still had some noticable delay every now and then. To compare - Pet Collar and SL Defeat (and all of its dependencies) works fine with RND, OBIS and Frostfall. But the idea of locational damage is really good.

Dwarven Electric Tools is quite good and it adds a welding mask that is compatible even with beast races. I can recommend almost everything made by m150 if you don't mind having something "lore breaking" in your game.

Followers as Companions

It scripts follower movement so that they will walk next to you rather than tagging along behind like in vanilla. It's absolutely brilliant for roleplay purposes and really makes it feel like you're sharing the adventure rather than just dragging a follower along for the ride. It's one of the few mods that I use that I can't imagine playing without anymore, without it skyrim simply wouldn't be the same.

I suspect, however, that it is rather script intensive. I haven't had any issues myself but my machine has pretty decent oomph.

Sneak Tools : That throat slitting

Seconded, oh so very much. 

God I love these topics, just as you think you've just about mined out all the gold in them there hills you get these little nuggets pop up.I can't think of anything good but obscure that hasn't been mentioned. So I'll just say

Bat Travel

I know, I know, it's been around ages, everyone's probably heard of it, but bear with. Some of you folks just might have missed it's greatest gift to vampire roleplay - Cloud of Bats with the animation turned off. Those not in the know, get a load of it. 

Now i found the mod to play for! Dragonborn Galery   place do display every item you find ingame. If you dont know about it, check it out!

Also i found today BSAoptimizer  which i used today to unpack skyrims textures.bsa and meshes.bsa

After bsa unpacking the optimization ( with texture optimizer - generating mipmaps also), goes double as fast and the game runs much smoother after loading.

Now i found the mod to play for! Dragonborn Galery   place do display every item you find ingame. If you dont know about it, check it out!

Also i found today BSAoptimizer  which i used today to unpack skyrims textures.bsa and meshes.bsa

After bsa unpacking the optimization ( with texture optimizer - generating mipmaps also), goes double as fast and the game runs much smoother after loading.

i LOVE the Dragonborn Gallery, but sadly, i crash ALOT with it. just entering the place even when nothing is displayed.  would have to coc myself into it, then crash a few seconds later and come back into the game just to do anything.. and then would crash again if i left it thru any door.

i LOVE the Dragonborn Gallery, but sadly, i crash ALOT with it. just entering the place even when nothing is displayed.  would have to coc myself into it, then crash a few seconds later and come back into the game just to do anything.. and then would crash again if i left it thru any door.

i have installed it just today and haven't found it yet in solitude. I'll see if i'll have such probs and give feedback.

But anyways i would check those steps:

1.skse memory patch!

2. use skyrim configurator to make changes in ini's to lower LOD, loading distant objects and other options

3. maybe use enboost, or hialgo boost

4. run texture optimizer over the galery mod

5. check out mod compatibilty

i have installed it just today and haven't found it yet in solitude. I'll see if i'll have such probs and give feedback.

But anyways i would check those steps:

1.skse memory patch!

2. use skyrim configurator to make changes in ini's to lower LOD, loading distant objects and other options

3. maybe use enboost, or hialgo boost

4. run texture optimizer over the galery mod

5. check out mod compatibilty

ran the mod on a clean save with 0 other mods active and it still would crash. i just think my computer doesnt like it.

Archived