Female Body Texture UNP -UN7B

Dave0000

Hi, i got here a nice (for my taste) mature texture set (head, body, hands) to share, which i have edited to be more realistic. Its originally from mature vanilla replacer. I added also compatibility for HDT Vagina.

_1, _s, _msn, _sk textures are from different Bodymods.  Im sorry, but i dont remember orignial sources for those... somewhere from nexus for sure.

If you have just normal UNP bodymod or Bodytypes of Skyrim or UN7B with HDT Vagina you can use it.

I tested it and it has almost no neckseam. Its nice mature look, with hair, anus and vulva. I dont have enouth time now to make screenshots, but maybe someone has and could post a screeny.

This texture is compatible with for:

Working HDT Vagina

UNP - UUNP

7 Base

UN7B

Also i dont know how to create a DL page for Mods on LoversLab.

Hope youll like it, have fun!

edited_mature-texture-unp-un7b.rar

I looked at them... not to bad.

But, the MSN (Normal Map) that is included... does not contain the extra bits for the labia and what not.

You can take a look at the UN7B's MSN and see there is additional bits to the for the labia to the right and left of the torso in the lower section of the dds file. That needs to be added or it will look strange in game.

To the Left of the lower torso should be the Labia and inner section (Same area where the UUNP Special part goes).

To the Right of the lower torso should be the skin around the labia

For setting up a download.

Go into the Download section and click on the Upload Files

http://www.loverslab.com/files/

From there a new window will open up and you should be able to choose where you want the file to go.

For this I would suggest Skyrim - Adult Mods - Models and Textures (as your mod is a full nude female texture set).

Tag it as UNP, UUNP, or UN7B (but fix the MSN file before tagging UN7B).

Have fun.

I looked at them... not to bad.

But, the MSN (Normal Map) that is included... does not contain the extra bits for the labia and what not.

You can take a look at the UN7B's MSN and see there is additional bits to the for the labia to the right and left of the torso in the lower section of the dds file. That needs to be added or it will look strange in game.

To the Left of the lower torso should be the Labia and inner section (Same area where the UUNP Special part goes).

To the Right of the lower torso should be the skin around the labia

For setting up a download.

Go into the Download section and click on the Upload Files

http://www.loverslab.com/files/

From there a new window will open up and you should be able to choose where you want the file to go.

For this I would suggest Skyrim - Adult Mods - Models and Textures (as your mod is a full nude female texture set).

Tag it as UNP, UUNP, or UN7B (but fix the MSN file before tagging UN7B).

Have fun.

Tanks for your help :) i gonna add labia stuff to msn bit later.  Silly me, i havent seen the button "upload file" loool

i personaly tryed to use it but its pritty buggy for me and complicated to install... and its a body you cant have on all npcs its a special very realistic body and all women look the same ... and its hard to fin on the internet because its kinda stolen or something like that

wasn't that topic about an unp texture?

oh well... just for lol

its made in 3D prog and its not conform with usual armors etc. thats why almost no one uses it becuase its inconvinient.

not conform with usual armors? what's the difference?

i personaly tryed to use it but its pritty buggy for me and complicated to install... and its a body you cant have on all npcs its a special very realistic body and all women look the same ... and its hard to fin on the internet because its kinda stolen or something like that

it's hard to download something from modgame or modmaximus? (that's upload on one of them, don't remember which one)

and if you don't want your char to look the same, why not... customize her?

xtoW5Eh.jpg

2gjeTD1.jpg

9Ye7Ct8.jpg

urN7zgT.jpg

Wd3g4EC.jpg

DmRoyfE.jpg

eqgcXnn.jpg

Y46vtig.jpg

perky tits

JFkMaKM.jpg

i dont want this body to die - i like it but someone should make our lives easy and just make an install package for example for npcs containing all the stuff at once. :P

I play with male char and like to mod npcs... i would like,  some of npcs to have that greate body. but its all too complicated.

why would someone make something for v4, that wasn't done for unp or cbbe?

skeleton, body, textures, hdt, outfits... there's no package, and some have problems because they forget something

not that complicated to make a mod that give v4 to some npc, since that was done last year

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/kompanony/dem_companion/251-1-0-18380

of course, this require a new game if the npc is already in the save, like other npc mods, many fail because of that (or missing masters)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42073-best-looking-npc-overhaul/?p=128868

Archived