[Shameless & Sexy Wallpapers] Main Menu Wallpaper Replacers

View File

Hey all. I'm new to LoversLab, but I'd like to share some of my wallpapers with the community. It's not much, but I'd like to give a little back for the amazing stuff availible here ;)

These are mainly just screenshots of my main character converted to .dds for use with Main Menu Randomizer

Also, you should check out kakaroto's [Menu Theme] Some good stuff there.

The music used with my wallpapers was borrowed from kakaroto's Menu Theme, which he got from LoL. (PM'd him request for permission to use, but he/she has not gotten back to me. If this becomes an issue, I will repost with out the music file. However, the music wasn't his/hers to begin with, so I don't see why there would be an issue.) Again, this is my first time, so I'm not sure how serious this can get lol. Be gentle :D

Here are 10 of the 25 screenshots included in this pack. Hope you guys like these. Enjoy.
Wallpaper01

2hIZRf.jpg

Wallpaper02

N3h6Wy.jpg

Wallpaper03

57b79i.jpg

Wallpaper05

8U4uoO.jpg

Wallpaper07

fzmgLC.jpg

Wallpaper10

5x64A7.jpg

Wallpaper15

mAKKmc.jpg

Wallpaper16

5Lw7Vf.jpg

Wallpaper18

qCX1Dz.jpg

Wallpaper25

Hk8Dnh.jpg

This is the music file used in all the wallpaper themes
http://www.filz.us/2gKH

I have a bunch more pics, but I figured I'd start with 25 and see how they do before I toss more up. Was thinking of doing a non-nude theme...but this is LL after all lol.

Also, if I forgot anything to keep from stepping on someone's toes, please let me know. Not looking for problems, just wanna share my screenshots for wallpapers lol.

Let me know what you guys think. Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :D Non-Nude Theme has been added :D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can find the NonNude Theme in the downloads section. These shots were taken with a couple new characters I made to add a bit of variety. Also, I used photoshop to adjust clarity, contrast, etc. The song used in these ones is The Dragonborn Comes Female Cover by Malukah. I hope you guys like them.

There are 25 pics in this pack as well. Here are 10 0f them for you guys to check out.

NonNude Theme 01

s5Do3G.jpg

NonNude Theme 04

xo3f1W.jpg

NonNude Theme 07

8vpu8T.jpg

NonNude Theme 08

FD2NYF.jpg

NonNude Theme13

MUW4IY.jpg

NonNude Theme 14

mnIqwO.jpg

NonNude Theme 15

VeteiH.jpg

NonNude Theme 18

sdnLLW.jpg

NonNude Theme 20

8ds8sD.jpg

NonNude Theme 24

BFBZqc.jpg

Enjoy ;)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/25/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Re: [spo#ler][#mg]pic-url[/#mg][spo#ler]

Missing the '/' on the closing tag. (i.e should be [/spo#ler])

Right, I tried fixing it after I posted this and still not working :-/  Not sure what the deal is. You guys should at least be able to see previews at the download page.

Edit: When I preview the post, the spoilers work, but once it's posted, they turn into what's shown here. It's annoying lol.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would love to see a non nude version.

I have some non-nude pics ready, but I wanted to see how these went first since this is my first time posting anything. If people enjoy these, then I will definitely post some more with different themes. :)  Glad people are downloading these ones already tho :D

So it turns out that I may have too low a post count to actually link these pics in the spoilers right now...keeping asking me stuff/complimenting/criticizing these so I can get that post count up lol :D

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. It will only help me do better work in the future. :)

we don't need a preview in spoilers anyway, since there are already pictures in the screenshots area.

Well, if I could use the spoilers, I would get rid of the pics in the screenshot area honestly. Spoilers look more...professional? lol. Besides, the screenshots are huge...and that's just unnecessary lol

By the way kempo, what kind of non-nude stuff are you thinking? Just clothed pics with similar poses to these ones or some action shots or what? More lingerie pics? I'm open to suggestions.

By the way kempo, what kind of non-nude stuff are you thinking? Just clothed pics with similar poses to these ones or some action shots or what? More lingerie pics? I'm open to suggestions.

I don't really know. I really like the 19th and 20th pictures in the pack (am using those 2 as well for my main menu) and I also like the first picture in your last post. Just post as many pictures as you can, and I will take the pictures I want. :P

I don't really know. I really like the 19th and 20th pictures in the pack (am using those 2 as well for my main menu) and I also like the first picture in your last post. Just post as many pictures as you can, and I will take the pictures I want. :P

Fair enough. Well, I guess I'll get to taking some more screenshots then lol. Glad you like at least a few of them ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

we don't need a preview in spoilers anyway, since there are already pictures in the screenshots area.

Well, if I could use the spoilers, I would get rid of the pics in the screenshot area honestly. Spoilers look more...professional? lol. Besides, the screenshots are huge...and that's just unnecessary lol

There's pictures in the screenshots area? Um...where? lol

The spoilers don't work and there are no screenshots as far as I can see. :s

• 4 years later...