FNIS Creature Pack or SexLab Creature files not detected

Hi I´ve been getting this stupid message for a couple of hours now. Every time I try to activate the creature option i got the message „FNIS Creature Pack or SexLab Creature files not detected”. Fun fact, I have both installed. So well… that’s a problem.  

Second Problem is with these creatures themselves. Sometimes I can activate the option for the creatures without error, and the animations for Wolfs and Horses are playing.

But then again after one of them had his fun, and I lose to the next creature, the animations of my character, the creature, or both just won’t play. I hear the voices.  I have the cumm at the end, but no animations. If I now try to reactivate the creature check box in the sexlab settings I get the error message from before „FNIS Creature Pack or SexLab Creature files not detected”.

I have probably tried a hundred times to generate the FNIS again, reinstall FNIS and the creature Animations, and I’ve downloaded everything that seem to bring animations for the creatures, Nothing. If I am lucky I get The animation for one creature and then the Problems repeat like it never worked  even with the same creature.

Hear is my FNIS Generated file:

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   25.08.2015 18:15:54

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (229 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)

Reading BeeingFemale V0.4b ...

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading HalosPoser V?.? ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...

Reading PinupPoser V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

34 GENDER modifications for Animations\male

46 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

358 GENDER modifications forAnimations\ PCEA\male

363 GENDER modifications forAnimations\ PCEA\female

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 20,2 %   ( 0 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 4,3 %   ( 10 paired, 1 kill animations)

4823 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)

359 animations for 1 mods and 12 creatures successfully included.

You can clearly see that he finds the FNIS Creature pack. I am using the Nexus Mod manager in combination with Loot and Wyre bash to organise my mods. Every other animation works fine for me. I can have sex with every npc in the game without a problem (sometimes ctd but who cares) but creatures just won’t work.

Iam using the sex lab mods:

Ok I am an idiot. Just realised that I havened installed the Creature pack from SexLab…  Now it seams to work.

In the Debug option for Sexlab there is a Reinstall or clear animation registration try that one.

also enable Debug mode for sexlab grant you two spells to debug your self and others. use the one for you self and let it run.

and last you have so many FNIS depended animation perhaps some of them interfers with sexlab animation ?

try disable them to see if that helps.

HalosPoser, PinupPoser and MomoAJ( not sure what id does ), so you have the bare minium to interfer with you tests to get it to work :)

Not need you did it you self and got it to work :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I´ve been getting this stupid message for a couple of hours now. Every time I try to activate the creature option i got the message „FNIS Creature Pack or SexLab Creature files not detected”. Fun fact, I have both installed. So well… that’s a problem.  

Second Problem is with these creatures themselves. Sometimes I can activate the option for the creatures without error, and the animations for Wolfs and Horses are playing.

But then again after one of them had his fun, and I lose to the next creature, the animations of my character, the creature, or both just won’t play. I hear the voices.  I have the cumm at the end, but no animations. If I now try to reactivate the creature check box in the sexlab settings I get the error message from before „FNIS Creature Pack or SexLab Creature files not detected”.

I have probably tried a hundred times to generate the FNIS again, reinstall FNIS and the creature Animations, and I’ve downloaded everything that seem to bring animations for the creatures, Nothing. If I am lucky I get The animation for one creature and then the Problems repeat like it never worked  even with the same creature.

Hear is my FNIS Generated file:

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   25.08.2015 18:15:54

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (229 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)

Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)

Reading BeeingFemale V0.4b ...

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading HalosPoser V?.? ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...

Reading PinupPoser V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

34 GENDER modifications for Animations\male

46 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

358 GENDER modifications forAnimations\ PCEA\male

363 GENDER modifications forAnimations\ PCEA\female

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 20,2 %   ( 0 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 4,3 %   ( 10 paired, 1 kill animations)

4823 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)

359 animations for 1 mods and 12 creatures successfully included.

You can clearly see that he finds the FNIS Creature pack. I am using the Nexus Mod manager in combination with Loot and Wyre bash to organise my mods. Every other animation works fine for me. I can have sex with every npc in the game without a problem (sometimes ctd but who cares) but creatures just won’t work.

Iam using the sex lab mods:

Ok I am an idiot. Just realised that I havened installed the Creature pack from SexLab…  Now it seams to work.

i'm with you man, i feel your pain.... was trying to solve this for past 5 hours and yeah... creature pack was not intalled :/

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know why but I'm having a helluva time finding this "creature pack" that everyone says is the answer to their problems. Can someone link it directly please?

Aaaaand I found it almost immediately after I posted this. Just look up Sexlab, it's inside the download options for this.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v1602-hotfix-2-updated-sep-1st-2015/

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to get this to work for forever, I seem to have everything installed, nut when I go to press activate for creatures, I get the prompt that says I need sexlabs creatures or FNIS creatures, both are installed, the only thing I can see that MAY be a problem is at the bottom it says "FNIS Creatures 5.0" I have 5.5, but even then I don't see why it wouldn't work...

• 6 months later...

Mine seems to be having the same issue. it looks like I already have the creature pack for sex labs. Unsure what else I could do.

Here's my generation, if anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

FNIS Behavior V6.2   5/14/2016 12:28:22 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - d:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...

No GENDER directory male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 22.3 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 6.4 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

2749 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)
 954 animations for 2 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

• 5 months later...

I am horribly sorry for bring this thread back from the dead...  For a second time but.

I've installed FNIS (No issue) at the time I did NOT install: Creature Pack V5_3 or  FNIS Idle Spells V5_0_1

Now, I am in need of both of these so I thought the obvious thing to do would be to uninstall FNIS, reinstall, and those optional installs would reappear.  I'm 100 percent sure that the creature pack is NOT installed from FNIS because when I run "GenerateFNISforusers" it says "Creature Pack not installed".

I just bought this damned game. Trying to get it all set up how I like and I'm almost at the point now where I'm thinking of not even wasting my time playing it due to the sheer frustration of trying to get this to work for 2 weeks now.  The reason I resurrected this thread was when I googled the issue kicks it back to here so if a fix is found at least it will be a relevant google search.

Thank you in advance to anyone who may help.

Archived