2 hours ago, Skull Tyrant said:

4 years later still having issues with the mouth showing up in game. new computer fresh install no other mods installed  it still does it.  im not sure what to do.

Unfortunately, this is a porblem that goes back to Ohmes-Raht Race v1.1 from Halo's Mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So my solution to having this particular race in my game,

Backport Fluff's Hybrid https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10112?tab=files

Now use SSE NIF Optimizer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089?tab=files&file_id=157335

This backports every single SSE mesh/nif to work with LE.

Then I opened TESedit, used a script I found somewhere to change the editor form back to 43, blam it now works fine in LE.

You can also open Creation Kit LE, and just hit SAVE button to change form data.

Then open the Textures folder, swap over Raht Race textures, dont forget the head textures found in another folder.

This makes the females look like Raht, although you can just use the provided textures as is no problem.

Then next step is a little more annoying....Dont have to do it but if you want helmets to work fine, just download helmet fixer from same race file under optional files.

You will also need the USLEEP SSE cause it is tagged as master file,

Load both normal USLEEP and USLEEP SSE with said race mod in TesEdit, then add master USLEEP LE and remove USLEEP SE, then run script form converter to switch over to old form.

OR  Do it in Creation Kit.

Now you have every female and male Khajiit looking like a Raht Race version and everything fits properly.

This has some advantages since you will not need Racecompatibility and have increased mod compatibility with various mods that make use of the werewolf and vampire scripts aka almost every single race mod, werewolf mod, and vampire mod alters these creating an incompatibility between various mods you may wish to use.

This is the best solution I could find,

It solves the mouth missing issue.

It solves the no Vampire Eyes issue.

It solves the issue of not being able to properly use Vampire/Werewolf mods.

It solves the issue of every female Kajiit female having a FUBAR head/face as in the case of the linked replacer in main Original Post.

Only problem(s) now are the following,

1) all mod added armors that have proper helmets will be misplaced on Kajiit heads unless player redirects the pathing in the esp to use normal human head path, aka remove kajiit tags from kajiit ArmorAA addons and apply Kajiit tags to the regular helmetAA.  Must be done with most mod added helmets, circlets, etc.

2) All Mods modifying Kajiit Race that player wants changes from must be patched by TesEDIT to forward those changes for use, oh well must modders already have to do this anyway.

How to remove Master File

"Edit the SSEEdit program entry in MO2 to include -IKnowWhatImDoing -AllowMasterFilesEdit as arguments. If you aren't confident in your xEdit skills you can create a new program entry in MO2 that includes the arguments and so you only run SSEEdit through this new entry if/when you need to make master changes."

First Create a Merge Pluggin for Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

Leave this pluggin empty and save leave.

Assuming you have entered the arguements for Sedit, you now can remove masters, load up the pluggin that needs master removed and it will use our dummy pluggin as its master during loading process.  Now here is the thing in the case of the linked mod, you dont need USLEEP SE at all nothing changes or depends on it being a master an the normal clean masters process wont remove it as a master....So we enabled remove master so we can force remove it.

After everything I have laid out you should be able to use Raht Kajiits with working helmets.

Here is the actual converted file for Legendary Edition, notice no USLEEP master or SSE version needed.

Although I have not removed the RaceCompatibility Master yet here,

The mod uses a proxy nord keyword entry in the Race/VampRace entries...I am not sure that this is even needed since its a race replacer, makes no sense to me and I think it can be removed and its master file removed from the header as well.

However RaceCompatibility has Werewolf Script and Vampire Script which both can be forcefully removed from their data folders if you wish, which makes said mod compatible with werewolf and vampire mods.

Fluffjiits.esp

Finally hammered out some remaining issues with a backport conversion of Fluff's Hybrid https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10112?tab=files

This new ESP makes it so that the race actually has Vampire Eyes specifically the human version, 

So if you want to use this, you need to download the linked file, run the meshes through SSE converter backporting the nifs to LE...Takes about 1 minute to complete and one button push.  Then you replace the ESP with mine provided here.

I removed the need for Race Compatibility and USLEEP from the ESP.

Also all vanilla helmets and hats now fit.

All the Kajiit NPCs will be just like these btw.

Doing this avoids all the problems other Raht races available have, there you go.

Should probably at some point package it but I just want to play the game.

This is a Kajiit replacer, not a unique race.

Picture of a fully realized Omez Raht Race Vampire, with eyes and fangs...All the vampire gifts in the magic effects...Also I am going to forward some Sacrosant and Imperious changes for my personal use.

IF you want, follow the directions I listed in my previous post and download my provided ESP file....You will have to replace some body textures, but all of that is basically about 5 minutes of work.  I have spent a few hours today making this ESP work and chased down all the major key issues that made changing to a vampire not apply the correct effects by fixing up the links in headparts etc...

ScreenShot34.png

Fluffjiits.esp